The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Eric Holder: Time has runneth out and right before the elections!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eric Holder: Time has runneth out and right before the elections!!!
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 04:43 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I searched last night why Holder resigned and found squat. This morning on Fox news they had a sound bite from Brian Terry's sister. In it she said holder resigned because Judge Bates has order the release of the fast and furious documents. He will soon be an embarrassment. I searched this morning and found this nice article:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/09/25/judge-denies-doj-request-to-delay-release-of-fast-and-furious-document-list-n1896621

There must be some real goodies in these documents because they have delayed, delayed and delayed releasing them. They tried to get a delay. Just one day before the midterms which would leave too little time to glean anything important. I'm sure they will dump a bunch of worthless information so researchers will have a hard time seeing the forest through the trees so to speak.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 06:05 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Not trying to appear as a know it all but this was my first thought as to why he's resigning. And the fact that he wanted to delay the dumping of the documents to the day before the mid terms is as you stated, give them so much to look at that the truth can't be disseminated in time to harm them.

The bottom line is this; I keep hearing that Fast and Furious was a "botched" operation. No, it was not. When you walk over 2000 guns into Mexico with no way of tracking them and do not inform the Mexican government only one scenario makes any sense. The guns were supposed to be found at crime scenes where people had died and then traced back to the USA in order to bolster the lie that the majority of the weapons the cartels were using came from the US. In fact the weapons were/are coming from Iran, China and North Korea.

Holder and Obama are responsible for hundreds if not thousands of deaths in Mexico and the deaths of at least 2 American citizens. I predict they will find a way to insulate Obama from the fallout.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 07:53 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
It was my understanding that it is just a list of the documents, not the documents themselves. The list of pertinent documents will be produced by the doj, and the investigators will pick the ones they want to see......again allowing for more delays. Any wagers on how many hard drives will have been crashed or destroyed???

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 07:59 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
When are the joint chiefs going to order a take over of the Whitehouse , the cabinet and all the czars and czarinas. Hang them all and parade them around the streets of this once great nation.
(end of rant)

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 08:27 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I reread the article CrossJ and you are correct. It is just a list of documents. This thing is going to take forever. Maybe it will come into full bloom to turn the independents against Hillary. I know she wasn't involved, but I remember Watergate. There was no way Gerald Ford was going to win after Watergate, and look who got elected. The 2nd worst President in History.

Edited in: Paul, I think we need to put their heads on Pikes.

[ September 26, 2014, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
tawnoper
Member # 497

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 10:12 AM      Profile for tawnoper   Email tawnoper         Edit/Delete Post 
He's just making himself available for a Supreme Court position. Ginsberg has been hinting at retiring...would be easier for Barry to get his pal in there while Harry Reid and co. are the majority.
Posts: 53 | From: socal | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 10:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Obscene thought: "I have a pen and I have a phone".

If Prez Dickweed were to try to get Holder on the Supremes, that just might be something that would trigger some kind of revolt.

But, that would be the ONLY WAY Holder would get on the Supreme Court. First of all, he's not qualified, he's a fucking political hack. The Republicans lie down over a lot of issues but I can't believe they would allow a nomination such as Holder. And, just think, Bork was denied, huge legal mind, but couldn't get past confirmation. Compared to Holder? Don't make me laugh.

Guillotines in the Rose Garden. Liberalism is a damned mental illness and most of what Obama has done could be considered a crime.

Hoist him on his own Petard!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 10:58 AM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just remember one important thing!
"This Is The Most Transparent Administration Ever In the History Of this Nation".

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 11:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and "The check is in the mail", Black is beautiful, and I won't come in your mouth. Mega-lies, right up there with "The Most Transparent Administration In History".

These guys believe their own BS. They actually BELIEVE what they are saying!

No question; Liberalism = Mental Illness !

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

tawnoper
Member # 497

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 12:27 PM      Profile for tawnoper   Email tawnoper         Edit/Delete Post 
What Second Amendment

Holder Lies

Posts: 53 | From: socal | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 02:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So really................
What's one more scandal to this bunch ??
The media, for the most part, is going to brush it off as another right wing conspiracy yadda yadda old news by next week.
Then there's the `where's my cheese` voting block that believes o bama can do no wrong.

We'ze fuked.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 04:04 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko
The complicit media calls these scandals like it fodder for the Enquirer. These are 'crimes' of treason. These miscreants need to pay the full measure of their actions.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 04:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't agree more, Paul. In fact, it's hard to believe some people are so hypnotized by ideology that they can't see corruption right in front of their eyes. And, why I say we are dealing with mental illness.

I like to think that Conservatives have a little more intellectual honesty than Liberals. It's impossible for a Liberal to see your side of a question, they are all in lockstep, with failure to conform resulting in being ostracized from the whole political sphere, something akin to eternal damnation.

I am always amazed by the capacity of the Left to lie with a straight face. It's the Saul Alinski attitude, the end justifies the means. Dishonesty is perfectly acceptable. All in all, a pitiful attitude, without shame.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2014 04:38 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
You're right Leonard.

They do believe what they're saying. They think were all misinformed misfits to society.

See we weren't groomed so to speak as they were. We still have strong independent thinking minds, we have things such as a blind faith in God. They cannot wrap their minds around these things.

I'm not sure how to put this into words, other than to say, Liberals are monsters. They just don't know it. It's pretty scary really, as they would seem to control the media and government.

This is the most out of control, I've seen things in my 50 years.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters