The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A Great Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Great Video
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2014 07:57 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
I know most of us are hunters, but I also konw that quite a few of us also fish, and just spend time in the out doors in gerneral. If the winter doldrums are getting to you and you need to mentally go to a happy place, I highly recommend this video created by some guys I know from Missoula Montana. They are young guys, but they are producing some absolutely outstanding, as well as, breath taking videos. When I watch this, it captures what I see and feel when on the water in Montana. I guarantee it will be one of the best Youtube videos you have watched in a long time.
ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vprpZFVpj7w

[ January 15, 2014, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: ursus21 ]

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2014 09:22 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
That was a really well done video. I imagine they put many hours of recording in to get that 4 minute video made. Makes me want to go back to Montana and chase trout...I love those Browns, they were always a few notches above the other trout for smarts and difficulty to catch it seemed. The ones in New Zealand are a crazy level of PhD.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2014 09:59 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Tundra, doors open and the lights on if you ever make it down this way again. Killer brown fishing from mid-Oct to the first week of Nov.
TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2014 10:18 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Troy, that'd be a prime time to jet out of the arctic. Offer stands to go fish or hunt if you're ever in the north.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2014 10:49 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't tempt me and don't be surprised if I take you up on it sometime.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters