The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » sitting by the phone, waiting (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: sitting by the phone, waiting
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 07:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
for Vic to call. <sigh>

-

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 07:26 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Did we just witness a Leonard "selfy"???
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 07:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Handsome devil , must be bored in Ca.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 08:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Girl friend took it, my God Fred, can't you see both my hands?

Yeah, she thinks I'm handsome, and other attributes I won't mention because modesty forbids.

Git er done!

Good hunting. El Bee

I still want to go hunting!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 08:40 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope US Optics is giving you some kickbacks for the advertising...or at least some discounted glass.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cayotaytalker
DOES NOT TEACH/SUSPECTED OKIE
Member # 1954

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 11:07 AM      Profile for Cayotaytalker   Email Cayotaytalker         Edit/Delete Post 
Hell yes you look good LB cut some weight for sure. perhaps having a lady friend is good for you.
This is on a personal note and if you didn't reply I get it. But how's your kids deal with it or they happy for dad.
LB you look sharp!
HEY ! FOR RYING OUT LOUD VIC CALL THE GUY !!!

--------------------
Now thats prime coyote country!

Posts: 403 | From: LasVegas Nevada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 11:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Kids for the most part have been pretty good. They appreciated the fact that they never had to deal with a broken home because
of divorce, but still it's strange to see dad with somebody else. The funny thing is, my grandson's wife was the most judgmental. Yes, she was close to Nanc just like everybody else, but really acted offended seeing me with other women.

Good hunting. El Bee

Hasn't called, didn't write, just like Honey Badger, he don't care. <sniff sniff>

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 11:49 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
LB—hope Vic has called you by now…

Just a couple of comments on re-marrying. My dad passed when I was 15, just 3 days after his 56th birthday and two days before my 16th, so my mom was a widow at 53. I have two older sisters that just turned into plain horses-asses when my mom started dating a nice guy 18 months after my dad died. Both of my sisters were out of the house when this happened, and I know what my mom went through after he died that they never saw.

She ultimately married him, and he was 180 degrees different than my dad, but we got along OK—my sisters acted like complete jerks around him. He did make my mom happy and that was all I cared about as I knew how lonely she was.

I never begrudged her happiness and all I can say is that until someone has to go through that, they know not from which they speak.

Best of luck to you!

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 12:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks booger, appreciate it!

Nope, no calls, no email, no nothin' some friend, eh?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 12:54 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Vic's probably fishing off the transom of some large craft sipping drinks with umbrellas in them.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 06:13 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
good God.
i hope i look that good at 80

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 07:42 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Never noticed before but in that pic, you look like a twin to my father in law.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 08:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
he's 80 too?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 08:30 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually 82...
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 08:50 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Obama and his bitch Holder are absolute fuckin idiots.

Just sayin'...

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 08:54 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you get a call life's to short to be looking that sad! Look at the bright side, as my old grandpa always said any day above ground was a good day!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 09:29 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Public excoriation, from the CEO of Huntmasters, to a lowly member, for not making a call I had no idea was requested?
I feel as brow-beat as ole TA now, humiliated in front of the class so to speak. Been up in Tucson Leonard, getting in last visit with my daughter and grandkids, you know how those trips go.
I can only presume you had a revolver question, or you just had to know what the "why" was in reference to a B-92?

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2014 08:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
CALL OFF THE SEARCH PARTY! His Honor, the Virtual Mayor of McNeal and chief Innkeeper has been located, and he's safe, don't pay the ransom!

Geeze, I just wanted to go hunting, I didn't mean to excoriate THAT much, and now he's mad at me. The only other person harder to contact was a former tenant. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2014 08:28 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
That Vic can be rather stealthy. I think he was actually a CIA or other spec ops guy... I heard Chuck Norris took lessons from him.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2014 08:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Well if Vic's in Arizona he's shootin eggs outta the sky with a single six. The fishin here aint so good.

--------------------

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2014 09:01 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
When my mom died and my dad resumed his life six months later, both my sis and my maternal gma had issues with him. both my sis and my brother were married and had homes of their own. I was there with him and heard him cry at night afterwards. broke my heart. I told both of them that he had met his responsibility to mom and God by being at her side until death did they part and that even God said it was okay for him to move on, as it is for you. Told them their opinion didnt matter and was selfish as hell. Being alone is tough and only for those who prefer it. no one should be forced to be alone. Posting from my tablet - a bitch to type on.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2014 11:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That Vic can be rather stealthy. I think he was actually a CIA or other spec ops guy... I heard Chuck Norris took lessons from him. DanS
Now see! I'm not the only one that gets exasperated trying to track him down. I just called
the homestead and left a message, this time.

Good hunting. El Bee
 -
Maybe he's screening my calls?

[ January 11, 2014, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted January 11, 2014 02:58 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, download the free app called GorillaCam. It allows a timer delay function on your smartphone camera, so you can do hands free "selfys"!!!
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2014 09:54 AM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Are you really 80?

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2014 10:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
NO!

edit: and I don't think it's funny.

[ January 12, 2014, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters