The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » OBAMACARE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OBAMACARE
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2013 02:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They say it's inevitable, just lay back and enjoy the screwing.

Poll today, 60% opposed, 32% in favor, and what do you want to bet, many in favor have been granted an exemption.

Here is what I want to know. As Pelosi said, "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it." WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS ABORTION OF A LAW?

This is just like Benghazi. We will never find out what happened because they are covering their ass. This administration is expert at stonewalling. They tel us nothing about anything.

Who exactly will step forward and admit, "well, yes, I wrote this law, all 2,700 pages and I believe it is the best thing for the country." Will that ever happen? Hell no! Congress didn't write it and Obama sure as hell had nothing to do with it. So, who did they call and ask to draft this bill?

We apparently are stuck forever with this bullshit law and nobody knows where it originated?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2013 03:07 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Once this `thing` becomes a fact of American life, expect a level of government intrusion into your life that will surpass OSHA, the IRS, & DMV combined.
You own guns????...........That could cause crime and drive up health care costs. Gonna need to tax gun ownership.
You drive a recreational vehicle??? Dangerous. Tax 'em.
You live in an area that auto insurers consider high risk??? Bend over, you know what's coming.
There has NEVER been a new tax that government didn't love and this bill will pave the way for an endless parade of new taxes and regulations.
We'ez fuked. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
BangPop
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3876

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2013 07:50 PM      Profile for BangPop           Edit/Delete Post 
I think this POS law is in the process of collapsing under its own weight.
Posts: 28 | From: Gallatin Gateway, Montana | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2013 01:01 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody remember back when they mandated that everyone carry auto insurance?????
"It will drive down insurance costs because EVERYBODY will have insurance." was the mantra of the day.
This whole Obamadisaster is gonna be worse.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters