The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Well............??????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Well............??????
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2013 12:18 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So, has the lunatic white supremacist left the building or is he still in charge while El Bee pursues affairs of the heart???? (Congratulations, by the way.)

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2013 01:21 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Coast is clear Koko, I think the FBI has a scorecard and the rest of us needn't worry.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2013 01:26 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh I forgot, I got me a mountain bike and am gonna try your tactics for a while.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2013 08:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Meaning Frank? He's pretty intense.

Me? I'm up in San Rafael visiting my daughter and family, Karen is with me too. Affairs of the "heart".

Frank's like anybody else, take him or leave him. But, a bright boy, nonetheless.

And, tomorrow's my birthday! Me and Andy.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2013 09:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, El Bee & Andy.

Tom, good luck with the Mt. bike. They're a lot of fun until you do your first `Artie Johnson` from leg cramps.

'Intense'...........Yeah.
Since I have friends that don't meet his color standards or Religious guide lines, sadly, I have not been able to recommend this site to people that I meet in quite a while.
Truly a pitiful situation, but yeah, he's intense.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 03:08 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Leonard!
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 03:17 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday elbee and congrats with The little lady

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
KaBloomR
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 06:39 AM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
Let me be frank - Happy Birthday Leonard!

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 07:05 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to the both of ya!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 09:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
koko, consider what I must do. There is no way for me to agree with every aspect of every swinging dick's life, as far as Huntmaster's is concerned. So, I allow a lot more leeway than you might expect. Why, some of these guys use machine guns, and 17's and drive Fords, fer christ sake!

I have, (more or less) the serenity to accept stuff I cannot change, bowhunting, beards....all kinds of strange things that don't necessarily square with my personal attitudes. This site is bigger than Frank. It's like people say all the time: well shit, don't read it, don't open it, etceteras. You wouldn't want me to ban him, would you?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 11:32 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Have a happy birthday LB

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 01:07 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Leonard! Hope you have a good one.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 15, 2013 04:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! My daughter is taking us to some big deal famous chef's restaurant in Mill Valley, I think his name is Guy Friere, something like that? I like Italian, but I guess it's a chop house, too. I suspect it will be good. Will report back. So far, 71 feels the same as yesterday?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 06:40 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to both of you and best wishes for many more.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 08:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wrong on the name, it's Chef Tyler Florence and partner Sammy Hagar. The New York was $95 and one other was $145, I settled for a $65 ribeye. They bring out the raw meat on a big tray, very much like you might see a dessert tray and point to the various cuts. Very good but if I was paying, I wouldn't go back, in other words; it wasn't that fucking good! I am stuffed, though.

Mill Valley is a nice quiet town here in Marin County. No In N Out. Heading back home in the morning.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

KaBloomR
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 08:22 PM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
Standing Hampton is one of my all-time favorite albums.....

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2013 08:45 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday LB, as for the 65.00$ steak, if it makes a turd it musta been good.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2013 04:10 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard;
This site is not only bigger than any one member, it's an example of something that can actually be more than the sum of it's parts........until someone drags their small-minded issues in and starts driving good people out.

When someone's posts on a predator calling site contain more racial slurs and derogatory comments than words like `coyote, fox & bobcat` it's a clue that they might be happier somewhere else on the web. Surely there's a site somewhere that intolerance is welcomed.
But, ban him??..........No. Perhaps a chat out in the woodshed encouraging him to learn to play well with others but banning him is not the answer. That would be the very intolerance that he displays.

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2013 05:25 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy belated, gentlemen!
Those big name steak joints are overpriced & over rated, but its nice to indulge every once a year. Or two...
What did ya wash that high dollar steak down with, Leonard? Surely, the wine list was packed with California varietals?

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2013 07:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
"packed with California varietals?"

As I recall, the wine was red? That's as close as I can come? Is that a CA varietal?

Hate to waste that steak by flushing it. But, lacking a recycling program, I might be forced to.

Time to head back down the hill this morning, These peeps up here are weird.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2013 09:18 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard let me know when 71 feels like tomorrow instead of yesterday.I'm close behind and want to be prepared.
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2013 12:00 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
happy birthday Leonard. i'm along way from 70 but time sure is going fast!.
we'll be having fresh bear chops tonight. no steak can compare.

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2013 07:31 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy late B-Day LB. 72 is just around the corner. [Smile]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters