The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey!!!!
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 03:09 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is hogging all the snow??
Was suppose to get up to a foot of it, but now the forecast says only up to a inch or two.. [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5063 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 03:43 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky you!

I am sick of the white shit.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 10 posted February 21, 2013 05:49 AM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
We actually got about an inch of snow here in Tucson yesterday. Tuesday was sunny,70s and breezy. Yesterday it was in the 30s, rainy, windy then snowed. And who doesn't believe in climate change? [Smile]

--------------------
"There are lion chasers, lion catchers, and lying SOB's."

"Warriors of El Gato - The Lion"

Posts: 368 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 07:25 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
looks like someone in KS. is the big winner this time. We only got about 4" out here. But that's almost 4" more than we've gotten all winter, almost.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 07:40 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
We're supposed to get sleet and ice. Want some of that? The news/weatherman keeps talking about the power lines going down from all the ice.

[ February 21, 2013, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 07:59 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
They have more than 10" of new snow down in Wichata already, and the same storm is headed my way. Should be here by 2:p.m. I sure am looking forward to it.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Baldknobber
Knows what it's all about
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 08:09 AM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
Sleet and ice on the roads here. Wish it was snow. What a nasty mess. Got a jug of gas in town early this a.m. in case power goes out and need to hook up the generator.

--------------------
JTBMO

Posts: 202 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 08:15 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hogging the snow Timmy and I won't share it with you. Got another couple inches at the house last night. Pretty decent amount stacked up in the yard now. There's been 37 inches since December 1, which is enough to move around in, yet not enough to make post hole hiking a total nightmare.
 -

Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 08:16 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Baldnobber, where are you in MO? Sounds like a Branson name. [Smile]

--------------------

Baldknobber
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 08:45 AM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Cabool, which is 70 miles east of Springfield on Hwy 60.

--------------------
JTBMO

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 08:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Branson?????
Hell, I used to live in Rockaway Beach & went to school in Branson. Awesome place in the fall when the leaves turn.

Snowed here in Safford yesterday but didn't stick. The mountains look pretty good!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 09:20 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Rockaway Beach!

Koko, every time I hear that name I remember back in the 60's when we used to go to Lake Taneycomo, and the silly Pirate ship from the Sammy lane boatdock.

That lakewater was always cold too.

--------------------

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 09:22 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yea, it started snowing here about 1/2 hour ago, JFYI, because we all know, "Inquiring minds" want to know.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 09:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Chris mentions snow in Tucson and has not seen it in many years.

If anybody remembers the Tom Mix Hunt, Not sure of the exact date back around 1999 , I was hunting that area south of Oracle, to south of Casa Grande that day and it snowed all day.

I have not had snow here at the house in probably ten years, but I get freezes more often than I like. Two days ago, it rained all day and half the night. I'm getting cabin fever.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Baldknobber
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 09:51 AM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, where are you located?

LB, did you get my email?

--------------------
JTBMO

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 10:01 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in St.Louis.

[ February 21, 2013, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 10:03 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We're supposed to get sleet and ice. Want some of that? The news/weatherman keeps talking about the power lines going down from all the ice.
We have had rain 3 times so far this winter, got 2-3 inches of ice in the driveway and most of the gravel roads are covered with ice... Coyote runs up to and across road, pick-up just keeps going and going and going...LOL

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5063 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Baldknobber
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 10:26 AM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, I would try to escape if I were you. I work for the Health Dept. of St. Louis County, but fortunately for me I work out of my home as a Dairy inspector in S. Mo. so I only have to report up there a half dozen times a year or so.

P.S. Boy are you in the middle of Obamaland or what!

--------------------
JTBMO

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 10:43 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
P.S. Boy are you in the middle of Obamaland or what!
I am in a union too. So I am surrounded by liberals.

--------------------

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2013 05:11 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
reckon those are the ones you were gonna leave for seed anyway [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters