The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » obama care. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: obama care.
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 07:18 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
My tractor blows smoke away from me Tim as we are challenged enough around here. But there are a bunch of youngun's that love their oil burners because of the smoke

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 08:02 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I can tell by your double post.. [Wink]

We have clsoed cabs on most of our trucks and tractors in these parts.. And not as much big rigg traffic as some have in the southern states..

When I was at one of the camp-outs in Az if you looked to the west there was always a dark gray cloud present in the horizon. WTF is up with that???

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5066 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 08:18 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim first off we both know that you and help don't belong in the same sentence when you are replying to me. So cut the crap. Second, as usual your cyber search skills are about as adepth as your social skills. I searched for less than 2 minutes to find the following in regards to flu vaccines:

Brown University:
" Signs of serious allergic reaction can include breathing problems , hoarseness or wheezing, hives, paleness, weakness, a fast heartbeat, or dizziness."

From our countries government website flu.gov

"Serious side effects usually begin within a few minutes to a few hours after receiving the shot. Possible serious side effects of vaccination include:

•Difficulty breathing

Be Well Website:
5.) The Flu vaccines contain mercury, a heavy metal known to be hazardous for human health. The amount of mercury contained in a multi-dose flu shot is much higher than the maximum allowable daily exposure limit. Mercury toxicity can cause memory loss, depression, ADD, oral health problems, digestive imbalances, respiratory problems , cardiovascular diseases and many more such serious health ailments.

There is plenty more, but I have better things to do than trying to get your reading comprehension up to speed. You might find more information if you actually learn how to search on the internet rather than trying to rely on your Mattel Speak and Spell.

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 08:46 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
You forgot to add these side effects only last a few days to a week..The biggest issue is if a person is alergic to eggs or you have developed Guillain-Barré syndrome...

They don't use live bateria so there is no chance of getting the flu from a shot.
You could of had strep throat at the time of shots or nasel infection that caused your problem..Then again it was perhaps just too much weed smoked at that time in your life..

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 09:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But Lance said he had difficulties also.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 11:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One good reason to not take the damn shot is all those people that died of meningitis due to a contaminated serum. Small consolation they used dead vaccine. It's still the luck of the draw and quoting stats don't mean shit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 11:36 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
With the weed or flu shot. (just funnen)

If a person has a weaken immune system just like most of the elderly then there could be a problem but other than that and what I mentioned earlier most side effects only last a few days..
I admitt though that I do not get the flu shot and I should, but the problem for me is I get or pick up the flu virus from being where other people are already sick so its too late for me so what I do is try to avoid being around other people indoors and keep visits to the doctor at a minimum.. Since I smoke cigg. the shit hits me worse than those that don't..
I'm just about over it now and I have it on my bucket list for next year, perhaps I can get in and get the shot or powder form before everyone else does..LOL

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2013 11:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Can somebody explain his reasoning. Sorry, Tim. We love ya.

Good hunting El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2013 12:12 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry leonard you may have lost me..LOL

I guess what I'm saying is I stay away from sick people and places that they go to but I have a son who goes to school and brings all kinds of nasty stuff home he picked up from others so now I have only two choices either get sick which is twice as bad for me or get the shot and be done with it. Gonna get the shot and see if it makes life a little better..

--------------------

Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2013 12:31 AM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So Tim say you get the Flu shot. Will you tell us if you come down with respiratory problems, will ya admit to it? Or blame it on diesel smoke?

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Baldknobber
Knows what it's all about
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2013 03:14 AM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
You can have the flu bug in your body and may not be sick if your immune system is fighting it off. But....if you have it like that and then get a flu shot, you WILL get the flu. That is the way my Dr. explained it to me.

--------------------
JTBMO

Posts: 202 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
bucknertid
PAKMAN
Member # 4301

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2013 05:47 AM      Profile for bucknertid   Author's Homepage   Email bucknertid         Edit/Delete Post 
The Obama all policies are in best interest in general public.Thanks for sharing this that anybody who doesn't get a flu shot is helping spread a pandemic.

--------------------
australian investment visa

Posts: 6 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2013 07:37 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Think I've seen about everything now...Tim sharing his medical expertise. About as credible as anything else you say. Will file your comments with the rest of them in the "Less Than Worthless" file. For the record I've never touched weed in my life. I couldn't even tell you what it smells like. Now please go back to playing with your Speak and Spell and dazzle everyone some more.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 09:06 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Was bouncing around NoDak the last few days trying to keep Bearhunter in sight but repeatedly commented to him it was a miracle I survived pre-Huntmasters.I need this board 'fix' every morning just to survive.Coffee first,then this board,even if it means being late for the first stand of the day.Funny shit!!Damn this is great Leonard,I'm putting you in for a medal!
Carry on.

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 05:51 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't take the flu shot because someone in healthcare has to give it to you...... I'd rather lick the walls in a truck stop bathroom than spend ANY time in a healthcare facility this time of year, it seems like the majority of people think that clinics is where you go to get better..... I'm convinced that they are a good place to insure that you get sick. If I feel so bad that I need a script I will call my buddy the PA and he gives me one over the phone, this happens about every 8 years, no sir I aint gettin no damn flu shot and I aint going to no damn clinic!!

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 05:54 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
And one more thing...... Obama sucks!!!!!! (just for the record, I heard tim voted for him)

--------------------
Jason

Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2013 11:30 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Kokopelli

I got this business, see. And not many people are buying my product.

So I bribed some politicians. They did me good. They actually passed a law that says you got to buy my product. Nothing better than to have a policeman running around putting a gun to your head and telling you to buy my product!

Government is my friend!

Imagine the government putting a gun to your head and telling you to buy health insurance?
You have no choice....either pay or we take it from you!

So it is with Hussein Obama's health care law.

The law says that you will purchase health insurance from a private insurance company or the government will take the money it would have cost to purchase it from your taxes.

You have no choice....pay the private insurance companies or we (government) take it from you!

Just keep in mind one of the promoters of national health care was Hilary Clinton. She is heavily invested in private health insurance companies...... which you will be forced to visit to ask for, and pay for, a health insurance policy. If you refuse to pay or give the government the money you will find a policeman at your door. If you still resist paying, then that same policeman will put a gun to your head to force compliance.

Imagine that.....the government using mob tactics to force you to pay and using our police to do it.

Bottom line is forcing you to purchase a product against your will is unconstitutional. That's why the supreme court call it a tax.

[ January 20, 2013, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2013 04:23 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and the only thing that Democrats love more than new taxes are new controls. I can foresee a brave new future where the government intrudes more & more into our lives.
You're overweight??.........Health care risk; We have a tax for that.
You own guns??......Health care risk; We have a tax for that.
You ride a motorcycle??......Health care risk; We have a tax for that.
You rock climb, hang-glide, or skate board?? .......You get the idea.

The only hope that this formerly great country has is if we can limit the damage the Magic Muslim does between now and the mid-term elections.......and pray that enough people wake up so we can get the House & Senate.

Or to summarize; We'es fuked.

Oh, and one more thing..........I can make a decent argument that we SHOULD let the Mob try running a few things. Afghanistan for example. Turn it over to the Mob, tell them to run the country like a business and send us 8% of the net. We bring our boys home, we make a few bucks profit, and we send a strong message to the other rag-head countries that we're getting a little tired of their shit. Win-Win-Win.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2013 10:14 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't hang glide.... it's on my bucket list though (well paragliding is anyways). [Smile]

*But I do all the other stuff. [Big Grin]

I got my flu shot this year, for the first time ever. We didn't feel not getting it was worth risking the lil woman's mom's life over it. [Wink]

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2013 02:39 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Ain't nobody sending no poh-leece to your door to make you get health insurance. That task is charged to your accountant and tax preparer who will evaluate your healthcare status and notate it properly.You either pay the insurance company or you pay the feds in additional tax dollars. No one sdays whether or not the feds will cover your healthcare costs with the penalty money, or are you just screwed until next tax season?Hell, H&R Block is advertising some fat gal who is giddy as a much leaner school girl at the prospect of doing free tax and healthcare reviews for you. She says she read all 900 pages of the new law. Of course she did. It ain't like she was out on a date or anything.

As to Tim's credibility on anything political, I offer three words: Senator Al Franken. Makes you California folks with your Pelosis, Boxers and Feinsteins look enlightened as hell.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2013 08:52 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of all that Lance, have you been keeping tabs on anything IRS related...... thats who will come to ruin your life....jumping Jesus on a pogo stick!!!! Accountants with sidearms running amuck doing the magic muslims bidding!!!! Thats some fun shit to consider right there. oblamer hired tens of thousands of new agents in the last 2 years....why do you suppose that is?

btw.... you shouldn't talk bad about Al Franken, he's only acting according to those who put him in office, I think tim mentioned an "uncle Al" .... you don't suppose......?

--------------------
Jason

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2013 10:05 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope no uncle Al's here.
I do have a uncle that used to work for the Gov. (secret service)but now retired.. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2013 12:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I got the flu shot, this time. Partner informed me he was down with the flu, postponed the trip. During that time, I had to go to the clinic anyway and asked for the flu shot, (second time, ever) and I think I escaped without getting it from him, bundled up in a cab for hundreds of miles. The most disconcerting thing was every time I looked at him, I saw these damned cotton plugs stuck up his nose. I didn't ask, and don't want to know the reason for it.

Good hunting. Lima Brav 0

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2013 12:39 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL...

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters