The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A new dirty trick by Wiley Coyote

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A new dirty trick by Wiley Coyote
Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 09:19 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Every time I think I have surely seen all of Wiley's dirty tricks, he pops up with a different slant. Years ago, Yote Yoda and I found several examples of coyotes' killing red foxes. Seems that they just disemboweled them and left them laying there in plain sight, no sign of eating them. It got to the point that farms that used to have a lot of red foxes were either void of red foxes, or they became totally nocturnal. No sign of a major comeback either.

Got a call from a farmer who had several calves in a 1/4 acre feeding lot. He left a male farm dog tied on a short cable near the calves. Three coyotes were seen by the farmer's wife come into the lot. The dog naturally raised cain at their invasion. They promptly killed him, and chewed off his male parts and disemboweled him, no sign of eating him. I feel like he condemned his dog to a horrible death by tying him there, with no way to possibly escape if need be. This is the 3rd instance where coyotes have killed a tied dog, but the first time they chewed away all his male parts or disemboweled their victim.
Any of you guys have any such experiences?

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 10:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, she was a flaxen haired exotic and I always had a weakness for Asians.

I don't remember much, but my "male parts" were chewed & sore as hell for a long time! And, I only have one kidney. Of course, we agreed on that, but with my impaired judgement, the language barrier, etc.; who could blame me?

All I can say is: you are warned, be careful out there!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
KaBloomR
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 10:54 AM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
Same here, LB. Only I consented to nothing, and awoke somewhat sore in an ice-filled bathtub....

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 11:58 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
We had quite a lot of problems like that around here also, but DNA evidence showed that a Chupa thingy was the culprit.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 12:07 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty lousy that the guy left his dog out there as coyote bait.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 01:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, another thing, tying me up was actually my idea. [Frown]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 02:48 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hows that one good kidney workin for ya Lenbo?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 03:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You rascal! Okay, let me see if I can find her number. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 03:27 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Just send it i havent had that kinda fun in a long time!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 03:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, I will. I get 30% off my next purchase.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 05:41 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
My old male cur dog will try to tear the balls off of any male coyote. He will grab a female coyote by the neck mostly, but when it come to males he goes straight for the balls every time!

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 06:00 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
That's crazy. Wonder why they go for the balls. Sure they aren't from the Bay Area?
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2012 09:21 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I've come across some fox through the years killed by coyotes. Never seen one ripped open and most just had fang marks around the neck or shoulder area...
Have also taken a few coyotes missing atleast one nut, figured it was caused by catching a fence they jumped over or a hunters bullet...

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2012 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Chris S. They used to have Gay problems in the Bay Area. But then they closed the border between California and Michigan and that solved the problem.

I have never figured out why fags tend to congregate in SF, but they do. Hardly any of them are home grown, just another urban legend.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2012 10:06 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, too bad they closed it before I had the chance to get there. Luckily, you made it. Ha.
Is anyone in CA native?

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2012 10:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard of a few, but it also turned out to be urban legend.

I'm not, although I have lived here about 60 years. Them Michiganers and wetbacks have totally ruined it for me, I'm thinking of pulling up stakes.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2012 12:22 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Michiganians are piles of crap, never turn your back on one, you might get your balls chewed off. Mexican-Michiganicals are even worse than your standard loser from here.

[ December 30, 2012, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2012 03:29 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
You can't pull up stakes Leonard, you wouldn't dare sell your house. Higher taxes ya know.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters