The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Coincidence? Or, conspiracy theories?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coincidence? Or, conspiracy theories?
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2012 08:42 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I recall that on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001, it was just after 8 or so. I was sorting mail and the postmaster from Concordia, Kansas was standing behind me doing a route inspection. The music on the radio was interrupted by the news - a special report - telling us that a small plane had just crashed into the World Trade Center. Without hesitation, I turned to that guy and said, "bin Laden". He didn't believe me, at first.

Skip ahead to today. Better yet, 44 hours ago. Andrew Breitbart, the bane of the liberal media who outed them for Weiner's wiener and ACORN, just finishes talking to someone on the phone, ending a 2 hour conversation, tweets a few retorts to confrontational followers, and goes for walk where he collapses and dies of a heart attack.

At four o'clock eastern time, the next afternoon, in Palm Beach, Florida, Rush Limbaugh's security staff conducting their routine daily security review of his incoming mail X-ray (SOP) a small package and are forced to call the bomb squad because of what they describe as an suspicious package. On his radio program today, Rush recounts the incident but declines to reveal what was in the package, other than to say it would scare his listeners

This morning, shortly before 8 o'clock, Glenn Beck's radio program is taken down by what they describe as a total failure of the electrical system feeding his new state of the art studio in Texas.

With Obama's numbers flagging, caused by his popularity falling in just about every demographic group, combined with what appears to be a ramped up effort by his administration to push through agenda items despite nationwide "push back", is the sudden death of one major conservative icon, what appears to be an attempt on a second, and the silencing of a third by what appears to be a "shit happens" sort of event all a coincidence, or is there more here than meets the eye?

I heard that little voice this morning - the same one that whispered "bin Laden" to me - but this time, all it said was "Believe nothing."

Anyone else making these connections, or am I just whack?

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2012 09:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
CDude;
I don't believe that you're a whack. Justifiably paranoid, maybe, but not a whack.

What I do have trouble believing, though, is that an articulate con-man who can't even forge a simple document to show place of birth could run an operation of the scope you're talking about.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2012 09:11 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the vote of confidence, trickster, but here's another interesting two questions to throw into the discussion, while we're at it.

Obama loses the general election, and forces through a self-serving administrative order that basically allows him to stay in power, or he suspends the election having forced a state of overwhelming civil unrest and, again, refuses to step down? What do we do about it? and, what would be the grassroots response?

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted March 03, 2012 11:50 AM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe in coincidence anymore. I still think the BP oil spill was eco-terrorism.

With all the radical views held by people who feel the ends justify the means, anything is possible.

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 03, 2012 12:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are describing the operational plans of Liberals and Democrats. Lie, steal, cheat, fraud; did I say lie? No conscience whatsoever.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters