The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Another SWAT Incident: Non-Violent Offender (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Another SWAT Incident: Non-Violent Offender
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2011 04:07 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
http://clark.patch.com/articles/scotch-plains-man-arrested-over-lewd-photos-7#photo-6464527
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2011 06:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, I have zero sympathy for whatever this guy is, a pedophile, or however they describe it?

BUT, THIS SWAT TEAM SERVING A SEARCH WARRANT SHIT RUBS ME THE WRONG WAY!

Was there any other way of knocking on the door and asking him to step outside while they looked around?

This seems to be getting out of hand. The pic shows full combat gear and the long shields we see for riot control when liberals and commies demonstrate.

I am not going to get used to this practice, no matter how dirty the turd happens to be, or seems to be.

gh/lb

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2011 07:14 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard that pic is from our central jersey team, at a call out in Trenton. I guess they didn't have a picture of the specific team from the incident in question, but the gear would have been the same. I will see if I can research some more information on it.
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2011 07:55 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah whats with that? Sending in the equivalent of a domestic Army Ranger team to arrest a guy over one photo. Not to excuse the man's behavior but SWAT?
IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2011 08:44 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I like the way Chis Hansen interviews the POS perverts on the "To catch a predator" TV show.

Lots more entertaining than a simple kick the door down Swat bust.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2011 09:21 PM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
At this point and this would be for everyone I really do have to ask myself why are SWAT teams being used SO MUCH as the first to go in??

I have been out of it for almost 6 years, got to see our 30 man SWAT team once or twice a year if that.

They were called AFTER us little guys surrounded the place if it ever came to that. Like when the turd fired on us first and barricaded himself in the house.

It is either just a plain and simple waste of resources, or someones way of trying to justifie their exsistance and continue with an agenda of sometype.

NO reflection on you Marshall Dillon. [Big Grin]

[ June 10, 2011, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Ken ]

--------------------
I am 5'10",an asshole 220% for sure. Former dirty deed doer for PM. Corrupt too! My name is Festus.

Posts: 281 | From: High Desert | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2011 09:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I thought of that angle. They train and train, then sit around forever with nothing to do. So, they call up and volunteer to serve the next search warrant. Could be simple as that.

gh/lb

edit: the problem is, in all that friggin' training, none of it is in how to serve a search warrant!

[ June 10, 2011, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 02:15 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
These guys DO train every day and wait for call outs. The way I understand it, is when their services are called upon they GO no matter what. I was headed down to a venison dinner last March with a friend of mine who is on the above mentioned team. We did almost an hour of driving, got within 10 minutes of the dinner, and he got a call out for a job. We had to turn around and go all the way home. Then he had to go home to his house and get his gear in order to show up for his job. These guys are on call 24/7. It can be frustrating when it gets in the way of your family/personal life.
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 02:17 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
NO reflection on you Marshall Dillon.
LOL no problem!
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 04:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The reason they used the SWAT team is N.J. doesnet have an air force they coulda just bombed him! Im sure a little curious as to why they were first in.
Hope they got the right house, if this guys is guilty then they should hang him but dont ruin a pefectly good front door.

[ June 11, 2011, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cayotaytalker
DOES NOT TEACH/SUSPECTED OKIE
Member # 1954

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 08:01 AM      Profile for Cayotaytalker   Email Cayotaytalker         Edit/Delete Post 
This is just more bullshit! Freedom my ass I my self am no longer in denial I have accepted along time a go that the America that I grew up in is dead and gone. That's not to say I no longer love the U.S.A. I just feel like the dick weeds in DC have run this country in to the ground to the point of no return. And at best we can only slow the desent and not stop it.
America is still the best thing going and I would never want to live any place else. But we are all losing ground as far as our rights go.
Hell perhaps I'm just spoiled and expect to much!
This kicking down of doors has to stop!
This (that) scumbag has no rights the way I see it,and should have been taken out back and shot in the head!
I can't help but think what the cost of each swat team raid is per house? And how many swat teams does any given city have or need?
my guess is most of these so called swat teams should be out working the streets and patrolling neighborhoods.
If one more door gets kicked down in America today it will be one more to manny!
Hell perhaps I'm just to damn naive but I still think the idea of "To Severe And to Protect" should be more than just a slogan.
The cops or payed by us and work for us,there for when I get pulled over or have any other type of inter action with a cop I feal they should show me the respect That I there boss deserves!

--------------------
Now thats prime coyote country!

Posts: 403 | From: LasVegas Nevada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
CCP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 913

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 08:39 AM      Profile for CCP   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 117 | From: SouthEastern united states | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 08:51 AM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
I would say full time SWAT teams is where your going to see this type of stuff reported all the time. LAPD and LASO have full time SWAT teams.

Our SWAT team serves a dual roll. The are all narcotics cops and carry their gear and toys with them 24/7.

They train together once a week.

When they are not on a SWAT call out, they are chasing dopers.

To the best of my knowledge they do not get all dressed up when they serve search warrants either. At least in most cases.

When we do read about them in the paper it usually involves a turd who is shooting at everyone, versus what you read in this article.

But like Nick says, if the boss calls everyone out, you roll as directed.

Child molesters/sexual deviants, are 99% non-violent weird asses, in mind and real life and would never go toe to toe with a real man on a good day.

With little effort, a decent investigator they almost always confess to their crimes and more often than not many cases are cleared at once.

Just be a friend to the molester when you interview them, they will spill their guts.

--------------------
I am 5'10",an asshole 220% for sure. Former dirty deed doer for PM. Corrupt too! My name is Festus.

Posts: 281 | From: High Desert | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 09:18 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Quote.
NO reflection on you Marshall Dillon.
Hey what are we gonna' do with Del ?

Should we call him Doc ?

Dunno' I watched the Rifleman this morning on AMC, how about Lucas ? thought's ?

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 09:21 AM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
All these cop stories can't hold a candle to what goes on here in New Hampshire with our cops. You want to talk about some brutal shit?

Check this out

http://unionleader.com/article/20110611/NEWS/706119990

Now there are some rough cops for you.

"everyone was pretty frantic and we were all saying, please, don’t Tase the cow.”

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 09:39 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Those guys in NH are rough hombres.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 09:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Is a taser much different from a cattle prod?

gh/lb

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 09:55 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Good point. It doesn't seem so..
TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 10:03 AM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I just saw the humor in that story. I didn't mean it as a slight against the cops. Just thought it lighten the mood. Guess that went over like a fart in church.

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 10:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, you get an A for effort. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 11:33 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Al, the cow in your link obviously ignored the Command Voice.
What did she expect? I mean, really???

edit:
reminds me of this linky

in the FACE!!!

[ June 11, 2011, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 11:50 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Do you suppose a SWAT team would have been called to kick down her gate if she refused to be milked? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Bad ass cow! Can you imagine how many rounds of .223 it would have taken to bring her down!

Nikonut [Razz]

IP: Logged
Cayotaytalker
DOES NOT TEACH/SUSPECTED OKIE
Member # 1954

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 12:05 PM      Profile for Cayotaytalker   Email Cayotaytalker         Edit/Delete Post 
That cows a T-U-R-D !!!!

--------------------
Now thats prime coyote country!

Posts: 403 | From: LasVegas Nevada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
CCP
Member # 913

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 01:37 PM      Profile for CCP   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Can you imagine how many rounds of .223 it would have taken to bring her down!
Just one!!

Cow shot hunting

Posts: 117 | From: SouthEastern united states | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2011 03:17 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Rumor has it that the cow also had a hidden camera/recording device tucked under it's udder.

Unfortunately, after being tasered, the device & it's flash memory card was subsequently crushed under the cow's mass, rendering any taped footage unviewable.
here's a link to what could be salvaged from the audio file

Lucky break for the cops, cause that cow coulda sued!
And after discovering the recording device, the cops felt even more justified in jolting that TURD!!!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters