The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » a Cheesy Cut and Paste

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a Cheesy Cut and Paste
RagnCajn
ADDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 08:47 AM      Profile for RagnCajn   Email RagnCajn         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope ya'll will forgive me for this transgression but I am a happy man. Here is a post I made elsewhere but wanted some of my friends from here to get to see it.

In August of '09, the US Army decided my son, his wife and daughter should live in Germany. While there they had a son of whom I have never met.

My youngest gets married Saturday afternoon and I wanted my whole family together for the event. I made the arrangements and about 36 hours ago they began the journey home.

Here they are coming through the concourse of the Shreveport terminal about 10 PM last night.

-

My wife has been over there the last two Christmas seasons. The wife and grand daughter.
 -

And I finally get to meet my grandson. He is not too sure about the experience but I am happy.
 -

Well the festivities are about to begin. Lots of things to get ready for by Saturday and a lot of catching up with my family. I hope ya'll understand if I am a little scarce the next couple weeks.

Posts: 362 | From: Shreveport LA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
tlbradford
Rimfires are MAGIC on COYOTES! If you do your part
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 09:24 AM      Profile for tlbradford   Email tlbradford         Edit/Delete Post 
That's awesome. Enjoy your time with them.

--------------------
"Dan Carey ain't that special" - LB

Posts: 423 | From: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 09:40 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Rahn: that's great. I'm very happy for you and your family. Enjoy

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ken
will be missed
Member # 3065

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 10:14 AM      Profile for Ken   Email Ken         Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice indeed, charish the moment, I am sure you will. [Wink]

--------------------
I am 5'10",an asshole 220% for sure. Former dirty deed doer for PM. Corrupt too! My name is Festus.

Posts: 281 | From: High Desert | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 01:12 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
That is great! Talking on the phone isn't the same as being able to hold the little bugger!
IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 01:18 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
That's what life is all about. Thanks for sharing the great photos and story.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 01:22 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool Randy enjoy your time!

[ June 08, 2011, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 03:26 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoy!
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 03:49 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Randy, it just can't get any better than that. Thanks for sharing with us. That little fellow will be blowing a call before he leaves.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
RagnCajn
ADDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 04:01 PM      Profile for RagnCajn   Email RagnCajn         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks all. Al, I plan to give him and her one before they leave. I wonder if they can blow them on the plane ride back to Germany.

They are at the DIL's parents house till after the wedding. We have an expected 8-9 people crashing at our house this weekend.

I will have the girl shooting my PCP before she goes home. That should be some fun.

A few weeks ago my son called and said she had been asking him if Grandpa would teach her to hunt coyotes. Go figure.

Posts: 362 | From: Shreveport LA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2011 04:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hunt coyotes? I never get that! Best I can hope for is the subject doesn't come up. That's the female family members, not the boys.

I hear from Aaron regularly. They have been to Paris and Prague and someplace in Poland, which he didn't care for, but since he's stuck with the name, at least he can say he's been there.

gh/lb

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters