The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » another anonymous email (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: another anonymous email
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted June 02, 2011 12:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This one tells me that I'm a bad guy because I can't stop talking about Higgins.

This one says all the important people out there in cyber space generally approved of the high road I was taking.

This high road was that I ignored what he was saying.

Never mind that I was highly offended from the get go. Also never mind that I didn't engage him regarding his "facts".

So, after several days and a number of long winded posts by him, practically taking over the board, now I'm told that I can't stop talking about it and Now that I have addressed the situation, I am the bad guy?

Okay, if so, I can live with that convoluted thinking. I will be the bad guy who rejected his bullshit and questioned his motives. Fine.

I don't know what is going on at predator professionals? I assume that I am being pilloried and vilified, and if not, that's swell. The thing is, I don't have an account over there and don't visit, so I don't know?

I will take the advice to a point, bearing in mind that I always comment on topical stuff, so I fail to see how this is very different?

Anyway, please give me a break. FOR ONCE. I am not a bad guy simply because I can't forgive a betrayal by a friend. That's just the way I am.

He was very mistaken thinking that what he has done would melt my pea pickin' heart and forgive all transgressions, real and imagined. He wasted his time and trespassed without permission.

I was and remain very offended that he would use my house for his purpose, whatever it was? I am well within my rights to comment without suffering his cute retorts. I'm pretty much over it though. We can move on.

To the person that sent the email. I don't think you should remain on Huntmasters and participate, if you are, in fact an active member? I think predator professionals would be a much better fit.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bofire
READ MY LIPS!
Member # 221

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 12:55 PM      Profile for Bofire   Author's Homepage   Email Bofire         Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot I never get anonymous email, except offers to help getting millions of dollars for nothing. I gotta figure out how to really piss people off.
I don't think ya did anything bad Elbe, this is your space, your rules.
carl

Posts: 322 | From: Wild West | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 12:59 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a target on your forehead remember?

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 01:09 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Post the Email so all us amateur detectives can figure out who is who, whats what and who we need to vilify.
IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 01:40 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, let us amateur gynecologists and gumshoe dicks take a peek at that unanimous anamanus mail.
George Ackley
Knows what it's all about
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 01:41 PM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
forgive a betrayal by a friend.

My opinion,
To many people use the term FRIEND to lightly .

Maybe I don't know enough of your back ground with Rich H, but I don't see anything that would brake up a real friendship. life is short and good friends always find a way to stay friends even if one has to be a bigger friend.
and if not,,, you were never really friends .

PS
Jay shut the fuck up [Wink]

[ June 02, 2011, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: George Ackley ]

Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 01:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys want to see it? He said he was obscuring his lingo and using different dialect to be sure that he can't be identified.

I notice that none of the above responders sound like and use similar phrasing as this email so that's highly suspicious.

That's Higgins logic. Bwahahaha

Okay, I don't think I deleted it? BRB

gh/lb

edit: I usually post these things so this will be nothing very different.

LEONARD,

I AM USING THIS ANONYMOUS E-MAILER FOR A PURPOSE. I AM
WRITING IN A DIFFERENT STYLE ON PURPOSE. I AM SOMEONE THAT
SPENDS A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME ON YOUR BBS AND POSTS
CONTINUALLY. I AM A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING AND
FEEL MY OPINION WOULD BRAND ME A TRAITOR IN YOUR EYES.

YOUR CHILDISH SPAT WITH HIGGINS, REGARDLESS OF WHO STARTED IT
OR FINISHED IT IS STUPID BY EVERYONE'S STANDARDS. ALL THE
HEAVY-HITTERS ARE EXCHANGING E-MAILS SAYING YOUR LAST MOVE WAS
WRONG. WE ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING FANTASTIC NOT POSTING
ANYTHING ABOUT IT. YOU WERE TAKING THE HIGH ROAD AND WE WERE
APPLAUDING YOU FOR IT. THEN YOU EXPLODED, AND TO MAKE MATTERS
WORSE, YOU NOW CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. TALKING SHIT WHEN
THE PERSON CAN'T MAKE A REBUTTAL IS A ASSHAT MOVE. JUST SHUT UP
ABOUT YOUR SQUABBLE AND GET BACK TO REGULAR FORUM BUSINESS SO
WE CAN ALL COME BACK AND POST LIKE THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE WE HAVE HEARD PREDATOR MONSTER IS GETTING
READY TO SURFACE AGAIN AND UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A TARGET AGAIN
YOU SHOULD SETTLE BACK DOWN IN YOUR EASY CHAIR AND QUIT
SHOWBOATING.

PYGMIES AND ALL THAT SHIT.

[ June 02, 2011, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 01:57 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I think we all just need to be careful about this anti-Higgins rhetoric. Cronk's getting a woodie, and at his age.......

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 02:00 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I notice that the term "asshat" is used by JD, when referring to TA. Is that proof? Or, is somebody wanting to deflect suspicion by using JD's language? Uuuu, that is scary clever! Maybe he doesn't post and has me suspecting frequent fliers? Uuuu, also scary clever!

gh/lb

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

George Ackley
Knows what it's all about
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 02:08 PM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
it shore isn't me , my spell check wont fix it if its all in cap's LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Beside the fact i haven't ever done a anonymous thing in my life.

Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 02:13 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
It could be George, there weren't any big words. [Smile]

[ June 02, 2011, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Dan Carey ]

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 02:19 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
"THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE WE HAVE HEARD PREDATOR MONSTER IS GETTING
READY TO SURFACE AGAIN AND UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A TARGET AGAIN
YOU SHOULD SETTLE BACK DOWN IN YOUR EASY CHAIR AND QUIT
SHOWBOATING."

This guy should refrain from talking about the Predator Monster boys or he may be the target. We will know who it is in a new york minute, with our water boarding and all.

[ June 02, 2011, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Dan Carey ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 02:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All you frequent fliers are suspect, including Dan, (the man) who is not frequent, just because.

gh/lb

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 02:41 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
clear-here LB.. what is Predator Monsters??
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
tlbradford
Rimfires are MAGIC on COYOTES! If you do your part
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 02:58 PM      Profile for tlbradford   Email tlbradford         Edit/Delete Post 
How does a long standing member and poster think they need to remain anonymous when sending that message to Leonard...All this board does is promote free speech. I hate that nameless bullshit. Be a f'n man and stand behid what you say.

FWIW, I thought Higgins was trying to mend some fences with his posts. However, why he would do it in public, without contacting you first, makes me believe the motives might not be genuine.

--------------------
"Dan Carey ain't that special" - LB

Posts: 423 | From: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:09 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
tlbradford, I got the same vibe, mending fences. Let by gones be by gones. BUT! I only know you chuckleheads through the forums, never met in person. Could be you are all a bunch of rat bastards! LET'S FIGHT!!

Tin foil hat time...

Edit: LOL!! At Dan's post to Big George!!

[ June 02, 2011, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: smithers ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That almost exactly coincides with my thinking. He shouldn't have dropped in and surprised me with his overtures, if genuine. As I said before, this makes me think al of his comments were completely self serving.

And, that's another thing. Everybody knows they can contact me anytime about any issue and I always resolve it. There are a number of people here that can verify that statement.

gh/lb

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:12 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Why George?
I was defending myself after being dragged into saga.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Man! It's all about Jay, all the time.

You look a lot like Higgins, hiding behind that beard. Are you going to dust up with our boy, or no?

gh/lb

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Also note, in his essays, he never addressed me directly. Does that have any bearing, or not? It explains why I never participated, biding my time, waiting for his point. Very patiently waiting, by the way.

I guess, for this schmuck, (email writer) that's the only time I curried favor, keeping my mouth shut while turning the Board over to the professor. As soon as I had something to say, wham! BAD GUY.

gh/lb

[ June 02, 2011, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:25 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
You know me LB....I would post it on the board if it was worth saying at all...I don't send anonymous emails........or do I? Maybe I just say that so no one suspects me as the emailer.....asshat......maybe there really is no JD......maybe I'm really Higgins..... or maybe I'm....Smithers!? HA....you'll never know for sure....amigo.

Honestly LB, I hate to see this whole thing happen but it's none of my business.....I wish you guys could be friends but if not.......then it is what it is.

bTW.....did Lance just insinuate that Cronk has a boner?

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:29 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright Leonard.
I take it back George.

As far as annon email???? Sounds like something ********* would do.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wish you guys could be friends
We stopped being friends a long time ago, why is it suddenly regrettable now? I'm not going to change my mind, so deal with it.

Hey, I don't suppose you noticed that most of his stories favored him and the only credit I got was when I supported him?

I just think he was way out of line in starting his bullshit. I also think his drama, in stretching it out for days was aggravating. It certainly did nothing to generate my; let bygones be bygones attitude.

gh/lb

Jay, you continue to misread me and my jokes. You've been away too long, get with the program.

edit: Hey, where were you four hours ago? Do you have an alibi?

[ June 02, 2011, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:43 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Prolly out smoking a cigarette.

This is starting to sound a whole lot like Vizzini in the battle of wits with the iocane powder.

--------------------

Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2011 03:47 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. You and others used to ride us a lot saying you never saw us together at the same time or something like that.
Then you started calling us brothers cause we looked alike.
I lost my hair and Higgins didn't.
Hmmm Maybe that's where the problem lies.

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters