The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » New Gy and Talking Pictures (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: New Gy and Talking Pictures
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 05:11 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Niko; You should do a little search and find out who youre talking to.. Here is a clue (Bucksnbears)
No slouch when it comes to killing coyotes or competeing against others as well..
For those that like to keep track of numbers he is right up there with Q and he dose'nt have to go to Texas to do it..
Sorry for stepping in Bucks.. [Wink]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5066 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 05:33 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
"he is right up there with Q and he dose'nt have to go to Texas to do it.."

Wow, timmy,

You really are an equal opportunity offender, aren't you? In your defense, was this statement meant to be a compliment to bearhunter or an insult to Quinton? I mean, hell, the guy doesn't even get online but about once a month and you, for whatever reason, contrive the need to bust his balls when you don't carry the clout to lick the sweat from 'em. Again, wow.

Do you even realize how you come across to others? I know you don't care, but do you realize how abrasive and offensive you are to reasonable people?

On another site, there's a discussion about how long it would take for timmy to stick his dick in the drawer again. I wonder who won the pool this time? [Smile]

Every time you scooch up to the computer, you affirm and validate everything that's been posted about you here and elsewhere.

Again, if you ever have the cajones to show up at another campout, I sure wish I could be there to see them bury your sorry ass in the desert.

Just,... wow.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 05:49 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You really are an equal opportunity offender, aren't you? In your defense, was this statement meant to be a compliment to bearhunter or an insult to Quinton? I mean, hell, the guy doesn't even get online but about once a month and you, for whatever reason, contrive the need to bust his balls when you don't carry the clout to lick the sweat from 'em. Again, wow
You figure it out..As for licking Q's balls is'nt that youre job..

I think Q knows me well enough to know it was'nt a insult to him, he seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders to figure it out. You on the other hand are just stirring the pot again and make it something more than what it is..

I may be at this years camp-out. You comeing???

[ March 28, 2011, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 05:58 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
niko, i enjoy reading posts for RR,Scott H, Brad T,Jamie O, Jerry H,and and the likes of them. respectfull and i can learn from them and have learned from them. their advice have helped me put more coyotes on the ground and i'm gratefull for it and would be proud to call them friend. pehaps a dumb fuck like yourself can't see that the guys mentioned don't come on here very often. hhmm, wonder why??as for you that feel the needs to mob up on certain individualls, get a fuckin life. seems like you and you ilk come here for nothing more than to ragg someones ass. i'll bet your not welcome on many sites. as for advise. naw, i don't kill enough coyotes to do that. for some reason i feel like bjr, branded from the get go so i don't post of the HUGE amount of knowledge i have on killing coyotes. if i were to say i killed em with a 22-250 with a tsx, fuck heads like jd and niko would say their a bad bullet. TA might be a good time for you also to leave. maybe some of these dicks will find something else to do than to come here for the sole purose of cutting you down. i don't give a shit what you bastards think. if someone kills the amount of coyotes as TA does, it's best to listen. pick through his post's and glean some advice. sorry for the rant LB and you can kick me off and no harm done but this shit really should stop. hell, i can't even believe myself that i wrote this post. TA, thanks for the plug [Wink]
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
BJRemLington7
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:14 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Let the festivities continue, I guess.

One of the best quotes in a movie, EVER. Not directed at anyone.

Kurtz: I expected someone like you. What did you expect? Are you an assassin?
Willard: I'm a soldier.
Kurtz: You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

Posts: 37 | From: Earfth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged
Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:51 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
So....TA is the new E.F. Hutton? Lord I'm confused.
Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:53 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, tim, no. I won't be at the campout this year. Those with whom I've discussed this know that in order for me to get that time off (usually) in October, I have to submit the leave request in mid-November the year before. Since Leonard and the guys here have never set the dates that far ahead, I can't get the time off to go. At the same time, leave requests are granted based on seniority under our contract and I have four other people above me, two of which take up all of October and most of November to hunt elk/ deer out of state. In exchange for that, I have all of January to myself if I want it. Would I like to? Very much, but until I'm up the ladder a few notches, that won't be happening.

As far as Q, you once again give yourself too much credit. He does, in fact, know you "well" enough to know you. I'll leave it at that, but suffice to say that I was on the phone with him when you posted that. LOL

bearhunter,

Whether timmy can kill coyotes or not is secondary to the fact that he draws fire upon himself. Incontrovertible. Whether or not he's a decent coyote hunter is secondary to the fact that I personally don't like him as a human. With that said, I just don't see the unfounded attacks you and others keep referring to. At least, not when the so-called targets don't draw that same fire upon themselves. I'd dislike the little bastard if this was a crocheting website. It has nothing to do with coyotes, and I'm pretty sure that the feelings are mutual. With a few exceptions, this site's traffic is your basic guys-giving-each-other-shit-screw-your-candy-ass-TOS type man talk. Honest, straight forward and unadulterated by the politically correct. What I see here is not a bit unlike the bantering that goes on any Friday or Saturday nights down the street in my neighbor's garage where we sit around drinking a few cold beers and giving each other a bad time. You either give it back or move on, and peace of mind is just one click away, as has been stated.

As for our newest member, whoever he may be, are you freakin' kidding me?!? Whoever that is came here under an alias knowing just which buttons to push and which chains to yank. IMO, whoever it is is here doing what they're doing intentionally for one reason - to have some fun with guys. And then someone like yourself has to get all sensitive about how they're being treated. he's being treated that way because he came here to be treated that way. If this group is one thing, it's predictable.

As Chad once said, (I believe), there ain't no cryin' in coyote hunting.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:55 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Well BJR it seems you have lost your accent again.

Apocolypse now is one of my favorite movies. I even read the book it is based upon...Heart of Darkness. Did you read it?

I am just a dumb guy from NJ though, and I don't see how the quote fits in here.

As for Bearhunter, he is an HM member and is entitled to his opinion. By the same token Bear, Niko and the rest of the bunch are entitled to their opinions. BJR is a big boy and obviously knows exactly what he is doing here.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:57 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
"You figure it out.."

Simple question, tim. Nut up and give a straight answer.

WHAT WAS YOUR POINT?

Or, are you incapable of making a statement to one man's credit without insulting someone else?

As an afterthought, I actually changed my sig line to a quote I have always thought is quite insightful and to get away from busting your chops, tim. But, upon further review, this quote is appropriate since you rarely pull the same dumb stunt two times in a row, but what you do is generally close enough to almost rhyme. LOL

[ March 28, 2011, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 07:15 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Just an observation but I think that may have been BJR's attempt at changing the subject. Could be wrong. But I'm not wrong often. [Smile]
IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 07:45 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Beeej, whats up?

Bear, You don't pay attention, this was all fun til you doused it with tears...I have never made an attack on any member of this site except t-bag and for that you will never hear an apology sincere or joking around.

You're a bad judge of character as you've shown by your ignorance concerning BJ and by believing that t-bag is someone who should be listened to....personally I don't care if you and t-bag swap spit and piss in each others boots.....he is what he is and it won't ever change.

All of us have learned from that list of people and more, what does that mean?

I feel sorry for you Bear, you're a trusting person, I can tell that from your posts but you've been duped in a big way. Be careful Bear t-bag will ride you like a cheap mexican mule in hopes of being as famous as you but in the end you'll be as famous as he is, that isn't what you want, trust me.

I don't have anything against you but your accusations about us(me) attacking everyone on this site aren't even remotely close to the truth and you obviously still don't understand that BJ had no serious reason to be here, we "branded" him correctly, I and many others were getting a chuckle out of him, he's probably a hell of a guy, I'd prolly buy him a beer, but for now he IS a troll, period.

I had listed SEVERAL links for you to go and see for yourself what t-bag is all about, links that had absolutely nothing to do with me, but I decided to save them for another day, and there will most certainly be another day trust me, it's a fools errand to ally yourself with t-bag.

I know you feel as though there have been unjustified attacks....I'm sorry you feel that way.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 07:46 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Where do these fucktards come from?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 07:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've watched that movie 6 or 8 times and that particular quote never stuck with me as memorable?

I still think bearhunter has sort of tendered his resignation, though I'm a bit mystified as to why? This BJ asshole ain't worth getting excited over. Furthermore, he expected the exact reaction that he got and in true Robb Krause fashion, has most likely creamed his knickers several times the past few days, therefore, I'm sure he thinks it was worth the effort.

Me, I don't get it, and once again I'm a victim of ill advised policies concerning the function of the edit and delete buttons. I will never learn.

GH/LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 08:01 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As far as Q, you once again give yourself too much credit. He does, in fact, know you "well" enough to know you. I'll leave it at that, but suffice to say that I was on the phone with him when you posted that. LOL

Not giveing my self any credit..
Thats what I like about this board, you can yank a few chains and find out what a guy is really like. Makes it alot easier decideing who you want to know and who you don't...

--------------------

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 08:09 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
By gawd Timmy t-bag!!!! I never in a million years thought that I would agree with ANY-FUCKING-THING that you had to say.... but you hit the nail on the head with this

quote:
Makes it alot easier decideing who you want to know and who you don't...
Since were such good buddies now, do you want to ride with me to next falls campout? We'll swing through and pick up Lance on the way. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz] [Smile] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] Is that enough emoticons or is it customary to use more? Buddy.

It's really too bad that bear didn't stick around long enough to see us getting along like this.

[ March 28, 2011, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: JD ]

--------------------
Jason

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 08:31 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Since were such good buddies now, do you want to ride with me to next falls campout? We'll swing through and pick up Lance on the way. Is that enough emoticons or is it customary to use more? Buddy.

Sure JD I'll stop and pick you up. Will have to leave Lance behind though..
I don't own a 1-ton truck and besides its tuff enough just trying to hide one body..

[ March 28, 2011, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 08:44 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey. Someone just called me an asshole and likened my cream to Robb Krause's cream. That can't be good.

That quote is the best. You must not be that big a fan of the movie. Forget all the "napalm in the morning and smells like victory." BS. That's for faux fans. My quote is for the hardcore ELITIST Apocalypse fan.

Dan Carey, ain't you Rich like Richie? Go count your money.

Posts: 37 | From: Earfth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged
Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 08:48 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Master BJRemLington7

Bomba read with great interest what you say and eager to learn but after 4 pages Bomba see nothing to learn so Bomba ask chief why would someone lie.

Chief say:
quote:

He did teach something. Peoples learn that some being no more than goat in disguise. Goat are garbage eaters and cannot help but shitout garbage. Lesson learned.

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 08:54 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba is wise!! BJRemlington7 over and out...
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 08:56 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'll be....Bomba is in the house!

Tim, if I didn't know better I would say that you just threatened my life and insulted Lance.....I don't understand.....I made an honest effort to extend an olive branch.....I'm hurt.

--------------------
Jason

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 09:10 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tim, if I didn't know better I would say that you just threatened my life and insulted Lance.....I don't understand.....I made an honest effort to extend an olive branch.....I'm hurt.

Just finish the bottle you are drinking out of and rubb a little salt on the wound, I'm sure you'll get over it...

--------------------

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 4 posted March 28, 2011 10:51 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
...and I thought I was a psychopath!!!!! LOL

I don't think there is anything I can add to what has already been said.

Bearhunter, if you are still around and read this, Leonard has spoken well of you so that's good enough for me.

I offered a ride and chance to hunt and that still holds true. If you get out this way let me know.

Nikonut

Edited for misspelling of psychopath!!!

[ March 28, 2011, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 11:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
sorry for the rant LB and you can kick me off and no harm done but this shit really should stop. /the bearhunter
Okay, I want you to understand what's going on here. You seem worried that the conversation is too scary to continue? Offensive, banal, stupid, etc.

However, consider this.

You, as a member have a unique opportunity to have a conversation on the Internet without some moderator stepping in and controlling what is said. I believe this to be a valuable freedom. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and it is in damned short supply, everywhere you turn. In order for this to work, you have to tolerate freakin' idiots, occasionally spouting total bullshit. Eventually, you get a chance to share your views. How kool is that? I don't think it's a difficult concept to understand, but that's just me?

Now, you don't really want me to control what members say, do you?

GH/LB

edit: PS I don't kick members off for expressing their opinion. The TOS has only one condition, if you recall?

[ March 28, 2011, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2011 12:51 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Whether timmy can kill coyotes or not is secondary to the fact that he draws fire upon himself. Incontrovertible. Whether or not he's a decent coyote hunter is secondary to the fact that I personally don't like him as a human. With that said, I just don't see the unfounded attacks you and others keep referring to. At least, not when the so-called targets don't draw that same fire upon themselves. I'd dislike the little bastard if this was a crocheting website. It has nothing to do with coyotes, and I'm pretty sure that the feelings are mutual. With a few exceptions, this site's traffic is your basic guys-giving-each-other-shit-screw-your-candy-ass-TOS type man talk. Honest, straight forward and unadulterated by the politically correct.
Lance I have a honest question..To what you stated above.. Does this mean we are no longer friends?????????

--------------------

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2011 04:54 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Were we ever?

Whether you seek notoriety or not, you have it. I haven't partaken of a phone conversation with a fellow caller in three weeks without your name being brought up. You've embarrassed yourself and those with whom you've chosen to associate yourself, and yet, those people are conspicuously absent in your defense. You will deny that, and that is predictable, but it rings true nonetheless. You assume respect. And once again in a long line of once agains, you're incorrect.

Good luck, tim. You will be forever all lower case. Not conceding anything - just choosing not to aid you any further in your own self-destruction. Just has to be better things to do than rassle with you. LOL

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters