The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Turkey sounds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turkey sounds
furhvstr
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1389

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2011 08:08 PM      Profile for furhvstr   Email furhvstr         Edit/Delete Post 
I realize that these e-caller brands can be a touchy subject around here but I need a little help. I have a foxpro fx5 (that doesn't get used much) and my buddie wants to borrow it to go out turkey hunting this weekend. The machine does not have any turkey sounds on it and I would like to put some on it by the weekend for him. Either there is not much available on the foxpro site or I don't know what I am doing.

Any help would be appreciated. I do have the usb adapter for the machine I just need some sounds for it.

Thanks, Mercer

Posts: 144 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
tlbradford
Rimfires are MAGIC on COYOTES! If you do your part
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2011 09:14 PM      Profile for tlbradford   Email tlbradford         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds emailed to you.

--------------------
"Dan Carey ain't that special" - LB

Posts: 423 | From: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2011 07:21 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just for yucks & giggles, you might want to check the regs just to make sure that your guys are going to be legal using an e-caller for turkeys.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
tlbradford
Rimfires are MAGIC on COYOTES! If you do your part
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2011 10:48 AM      Profile for tlbradford   Email tlbradford         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it is illegal in Washington.

--------------------
"Dan Carey ain't that special" - LB

Posts: 423 | From: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
furhvstr
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1389

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2011 04:38 PM      Profile for furhvstr   Email furhvstr         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the help guys. I will tell my buddy to check the regs.
I got the email Travis- Thanks a bunch. I will have to see about getting them onto the machine when I get home tonight.

ML

Posts: 144 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters