The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Az. Trapper's Convention (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Az. Trapper's Convention
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 08:29 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
"counerproductive" Where in the hell did you find that word?
Lesson for the day, counterproductive.

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 10:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just a little too light on the "t", I have that prob. with the "n" key, as well, maybe that finger is a little too short?

I'm sure glad you caught it! Whew! There goes my reputation.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2010 12:54 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey callers. A friend and myself are going for just one day tomorrow (Sat) only. I'll be wearing a dark blue hat that says USS Arizona, BB39, Pearl Harbor Hawaii. I don't know any of you so if you see this hat, please come on up and introduce yourself. BTW: my real name is Rod. At first use you site name please.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2010 01:46 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I should get there about noon-thirty.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 05:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It was good to meet you guys and a few others & sit & B.S. for a while. Too bad that a few more folks from here couldn't make it. Oh well, that's what the campout is for. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 06:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ko ko I didnt get my root beer! It ( the ata conv.)was as usual a little smaller each year. It was nice to meet aznative and Mercer His semminar was very well done and his cage traps are exceptional as evidenced by the way they were going out the door. made some new aquaintinces as well just a good day to sit and hang out.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 08:35 AM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about the poor attendance. Mike and Scott are trying to do a good job for sure.
One of our crew was there on Friday for a while.

But hey.....The SWFH Rondy has been getting bigger each year. Come see us on Sept 18. Same place as last 2 years. North of Payson on 87 or 30 miles east of Camp Verde on Hwy 260. Look for signs. Higgins is set to speak as well as Mercer and several other guys.
Breakfast and lunch are provided on Saturday, and we will be giving a Trapper Ed course as well for anyone that wants to take it. If you come up on Friday to camp we can usually rustle up some good grub too......kind of a pot luck deal on Friday and Saturday nights.

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 10:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I wont miss it this year Steve I had some scheduling conflicts with the last two.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 10:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Mercer's cages are the cat's ass, ain't they?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 11:56 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Steve;
Do you happen to have a schedule handy?? I wouldn't be likely to be able to make it up there until late-ish Sat. Anything going on still on Sun??

Thanx!!!

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 12:00 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Mercer's cages are the cat's ass, ain't they?

Litteraly saw videos of the cage door hiting the cats in the ass and they jump forward into the cage " they never back up they never do" [Big Grin]
Hey koko you owe me a root beer!

[ August 01, 2010, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 01:28 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Mercer's has some great video. He has kitty cat trapping down to an art form. It was great to meet some of the members on this site. Hopefully I'll make the ronde.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 01:43 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,
I looked around & you were gone............
I'll bring some to the camp-out.

--------------------

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 04:23 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Its his nature to sneak off [Smile]
IP: Logged
Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2010 08:24 PM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
KoKo,
Nothing going on on Sunday, as we are still a one day deal.
Maybe next year if this thing keeps getting any bigger.

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2010 08:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Member # 987

posted August 01, 2010 04:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its his nature to sneak off

As they say 'when you gotta go!'

--------------------

furhvstr
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1389

Icon 1 posted August 05, 2010 02:09 PM      Profile for furhvstr   Email furhvstr         Edit/Delete Post 
Met three or four from this site, good guys. Always nice to put a face with the name. Kokopelli, AZnative and Melching.

Had a good trip and sold some stuff. Mike Hull and the AZ trappers assoc treated me like a celeb. Good group of guys.

ML

Posts: 144 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted August 05, 2010 07:44 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Mercer, any chance you'll make the campout?

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
furhvstr
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1389

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2010 07:03 AM      Profile for furhvstr   Email furhvstr         Edit/Delete Post 
Always want to go. I am sure it would be a good time. Seems like there is always something in the way.
Maybe Laonard could give me one of those super secret passwords so I could keep an eye on the discussion and the dates?

ML

[ August 07, 2010, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: furhvstr ]

Posts: 144 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2010 07:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, we have not finalized dates or even location, at this point, so if there is a secret combo that would blow your skirt up, be sure to check in the ronde forum and tell us about it. ElBee. Password sent, (in a minute, or so)

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters