The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Az. Trapper's Convention (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Az. Trapper's Convention
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2010 02:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
30 July thru 1 August at the Globe fairgrounds. Good people to hang out with & a calling demo to attend. [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
furhvstr
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1389

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2010 08:19 PM      Profile for furhvstr   Email furhvstr         Edit/Delete Post 
I will be there man. Look me up. I would like to meet ya.

I will be the skinny guy doing the caging demo.

ML

Posts: 144 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2010 09:48 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I'll probably be there to see JH eat in the pie contest.
IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 07:43 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Lookink forward to it. [Big Grin]

I'll be the handsome guy wearing a Kokopelli t-shirt. [Cool] Beware of imitators.

I should get there Saturday, early afternoon'ish.

Edit 4 schedule info.

[ July 21, 2010, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 09:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I will be there for sure on Sat. if possible may stop in Fri. as well. Not skinny and no fancy tee shit either. some people just have life by the nuts. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 01:14 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Good deal. [Big Grin] I'll bring us all some root beer. [Cool]

Now, who else is coming??? Andy?? El Bee?? Bomba?? Nothing like a convention to shake & howdey, & renew old acquaintences. [Smile]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 01:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Is the Prof. going?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 01:42 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Im not committing to anything. You will know I am there if I show. Same with the campout. Im not taking no more shit or causing any more problems.

Would someone please video the pie eating contest. If JH chokes and goes down, I would like to see it.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 03:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, my skinny grandson beat him. Several people here, saw it. That's why you can't judge a horse by looks alone; ya gotta race 'em.

Good hunting. LB

PS you better fuking show up for the campout, or you will move into second place, all time no shows.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 05:09 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, LB, I will say this much. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, a friend of mine, JD Thee and I, have been kicking around the idea of going coyote hunting and searching for bear sign for a possilbe bear hunt in the Springerville area, on south on 191 into the White Mountains. We were lookin at sometime in the first half of October.

I, like last year, want no part in making any of your plans so I cant be cussed further. But, if the campout is sometime near that timeframe in the area you had it last year or near St Johns, like has been written in the other thread, I talked to Jason and our plans could easily be altered to make the campout and do our own hunting as well.

Our plans were to coyote hunt and scout for bear and sign. If we dont see what we want to see, we would continue to coyote hunt. If we do see bear or good sign, we planned on going into town and getting a tag and trying to do some glassing and calling for bear.

So, there you have it. If it fits the plans, fine, but if it doesnt, I guess I will be moved into a solid second place for a no show.

I am planning on doing some hunting no matter what. So, if Jason doesnt make it, I may come on my own or with my son and do the same thing. Unless I have a blowup with funds, storms, or further health issues with me or any of my family, I plan on being in AZ sometime in AZ to kill some shit. I dont know how many more disclaimers I can add to this post to keep my ass out of hot water. LOL

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 08:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's interesting! You know what makes me mad? You do!

Maybe we should chug on over to Mamby Pamby Land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, ya Jackwagon!

Happy Geico, LB [Smile]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2010 09:11 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Tissue?, crybaby...

I love that commercial

[ July 21, 2010, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 04:14 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
That is a funny fuckin commercial. LOL

--------------------
Andy

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 04:48 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL....one of the funniest commercials I have ever seen.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 08:13 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm amazed that they are allowed to run that commercial in Calif. [Eek!] The people in the Land of Fruits & Nuts are sensitive and could need consuling after being exposed to that terrible man. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 07:45 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Offended? Most of them don't speak ENGLISH in that shit hole.
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 07:52 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of English. That good little democrat federal judge gutted our SB1070 bill.
The Klinton whore.

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 10:11 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt about the Klinton whore comment, but she took out a few key parts basically the law still stands and has been change from shall to may the leo's still have the option.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 10:44 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
AND, that means that the non-white cops can over look their bro's status!!

California has passed laws legalizing marijuana and the friggin US justice department run by that token #%^@% has done nothing about it.

[ July 29, 2010, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Dan Carey ]

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 10:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
We are gonna need a score card with all this selective law enforcement!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 11:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was down to Venice, (CA) last weekend. They were openly advertizing and selling weed, right on the boardwalk.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 11:27 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
does that mean we are having brownies at the campout?
Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 11:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll never tell...

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 02:23 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I actually think its great that Kali told the US drug enforcement agency to stuff it.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2010 06:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Great? I don't know? I'm indifferent. If the purpose is to put the smuggling out of business, I'm not a believer? I do not like it, the concept, the whole enchilada, and I think it is totally counerproductive. In the case of some illnesses where they claim weed is the only thing that relieves pain, I'm not convinced of that, either? It's a mind altering drug, and the difference between maryjane and liquor is that the latter is completely social and embedded in culture, whereas weed is kinda not. My opinion, and I don't know a lot about it, admittedly.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters