The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Mexican President

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mexican President
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 12:16 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I wont even attempt his name. (Im gettin better, I didnt call him a wetback.)

Am I the only one it pisses off that:

He is allowed to address our Congress? And they actually applauded him?

He is allowed to take pot shots at ammendments to our constitution, mostly the second, and our congress applauded him?

Nancy Pelosi even rose, as when the President, I know we havent had one in a while so some might have forgot, gives a speach?

The teleprompter guy that holds the office of president until we get a real one, invited this bastard.

How dare him question us. Its his god damned country that is in shambles and he is right in the middle of the corruption that is leaving people poor enough to come up here. And he is pissed at us for stopping them? How about we just use the same laws they use for when they get people sneaking in. Wouldnt that be fair?

There is goning to be something big come out of this. People on both sides are pissed and its still brewing. Maybe this will be the torch we need to take back the country completely.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 01:59 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that on the news this morning and if that don't piss ya off a little nothing will...

Somebody should have tapped that dumb phuck on the shoulder and reminded him of his own immigration laws and asked why so many people are trying to get OUT.

I did notice that at least half did not applaud or stand. So maybe there is hope yet.

I read where AZ taxpayers pay over 2+ billion supporting of all the illegals. That's gotta hurt!

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 02:06 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty306.htm

What we could save.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 02:16 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard an interview with him after his little session before congress.
Wolfe Blitzer asked him if they ask for papers of forigners in Mexico he said of Course we do ,Blitzer then asksd what they do if they are not in the country legally , Calderone said we send thm back. He should have been on Obamsters lap with one hand up his back while testifying before congress.
What pisses me off is the conservetives in congress did not just get up and leave during his drivel. What a Fargging a- Hole now long do we have to put up with this shit!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 02:21 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy,
The President of Mexico knows that he has the blessing of Obama and company to say anything bad about America that he feels like saying. Obama is all for anything that helps make America weaker. Just yesterday I heard Obama say that he was proud of his country, but then I'm sure he meant Kenya, Asia, or maybe the Nation of Islam when he said that. Obama is Muslim through and through. Why all of these college educated folks in Congress haven't figure it out yet is beyond me. [Confused]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 07:45 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish we would just use their damn laws against them.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 07:55 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish we could use our own laws against them.

I see on the news that the D.A. is refusing to prosecute the undocumented democrates that Sheriff Joe is arresting.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2010 10:25 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
A bunch more need to step up as Tom McClintock did...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JDo36xPYgE

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Joel Hughes
SPECIAL GUEST
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 06:17 AM      Profile for Joel Hughes           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom McClintock for President!!! That was good stuff right there. I'll be forwarding that to everyone in my address book.
Posts: 145 | From: texas | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 06:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
HEy ! I can see november from my house.

I heard this on the radio yesterday thought it was funny as well as appropiate.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters