The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » New AZ Immigration Bill signed today! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: New AZ Immigration Bill signed today!
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 4 posted April 23, 2010 06:18 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Today Gov.Jan Brewer of Arizona,signed the immigration bill that has upset so many liberals and illegal immigrants! I wonder why they are so upset? Obama is outraged... how dare the states take care of their own business!

Obama should be thankful, think about all the "Meth" that won't make it across the border, it can all be produced right in the Chicago area now!

AZ Immigration Law 2010

How can you racially profile someone coming from Mexico? I'm betting there are way more than 460,000 illegals in AZ, too. I guess you could ask them to sing the National Anthem? Maybe this will slow down the ones I see running up and down Interstate 57 here!

Nikonut

IP: Logged
Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2010 09:28 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't hanging out in downtown Phoenix today, but I understand from watching some of the local and national news that things got interesting after it was signed. There is some passion on this thing, and from what I can tell, it all centers around the racial profiling.

Here's a funny observation from some of the news coverage. I think most of you know one of the big pushes on this is due to the increased violence along the border including the murder of a rancher in southern Arizona. How did the Hispanic community respond today...by throwing rocks and bottles and getting into fights with the police and supporters of the bill.

Yeah, way to work on changing the perceptions of the public...

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2010 09:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and Obama is concerned about their civil rights. HUH?

I think he is interested in 11 million votes in 2012.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31499 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 04:00 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Here's a funny observation from some of the news coverage. I think most of you know one of the big pushes on this is due to the increased violence along the border including the murder of a rancher in southern Arizona. How did the Hispanic community respond today...by throwing rocks and bottles and getting into fights with the police and supporters of the bill.

Unbelievable...
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 05:44 AM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the article that's on the front page of this morning's Arizona Daily Star -- Tucson's liberal rag and, only newspaper.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/border/article_57b04baf-6bcd-5d18-a902-6784a51825d8.html

--------------------
"There are lion chasers, lion catchers, and lying SOB's."

"Warriors of El Gato - The Lion"

Posts: 368 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 07:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Briguy
It has nothing to do with racial profiling thats the red herring dont take your eye off the ball, its all about open borders for this crowd make no mistake!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 07:16 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Racial profiling is ok with me. Be realistic. We are having a problem with Mexicans being here illeagal. Your not going to catch any of them if you dont check Mexicans. Same with dune coons. They are trying to kill us here and all over the world. You have to racial profile.

I also heard that the St Louis police department announced they are changing from German Shepard dogs to Coon Hounds. They said the Germans arent causing any problems at the moment.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 08:20 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Do these protesters have an extra scoop of stupid for breakfast every morning??? How does supporting making it illegal to be in this country illegaly make me a hater???? What's the logical alternative; making it legal to be in this country illeagly???? Why am I a racist for thinking that illegal Hispanics come from Mexico?? Where do these morons think that illegals on the southern border comes from; Canada???

How about we just take the Mexican laws on illegal immigration into their country, translate it into english and enact that. That would really give the protesters something to piss & moan about.

I swear...........the more I'm around people, the more I like coyotes, rattlesnakes & gila monsters.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 08:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You just insulted your constituency, koko. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 11:46 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Im with ya KoKo. Lots of states use the theory on out of state hunting license that whatever you charge our hunters, we will charge yours the same. We could do the same with immigration. Throw their ass in jail forever, like they do in Mexico. Chinese would disappear if caught here illegally. Several other brands would be shot. Simple.

Ive said this over and over again. Racism is a crock of shit. I dont buy into it. Everyone else can be racist about me and I cant speak my mind? Piss on em. Ill say what I want.

Oh, and KoKo, I understand. I like my dogs way better than most people. People will disappoint you.

[ April 24, 2010, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2010 12:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Not really, Leonard. The cities are full of 'people'. This place is full of 'real people'. There's a difference.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 04:55 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
There are many Americans of mexican decsent that agree with this new legislation , How then is this a racist issue. There is a clear difference between something being racial and racist.
Andy ! those German Shepards arent worth a shit I walked by one the other day and he didnt even notice me.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 05:26 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Paul.

If I were a Mexican Immigrant that went through all the channels and jumped through all the hoops it takes to become a citizen of the US, I would be one of the toughest on illegals. If I went through all that effort, I would be pissed that so many just try and walk in and take what I worked for. If there werent so many illegals coming over, we could work on making it a bit easier and let a few more in the right way.

I imagine many feel that way.

--------------------
Andy

bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 06:22 AM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the headline in today's liberal rag

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/border/article_0e690124-df27-5eb4-b45d-23d305b7a1c0.html

Also, received this from a friend in Albuquerque -- it really made me chuckle.

I just heard that there WILL NOT be any racial profiling in your
state when the new immigration law becomes effective. Instead,
law enforcement will be profiling cowboy boots. You know,
the chartreuse or fluorescent purple ones with toes sharpened
in a pencil sharpener.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am proud to have Arizona
as my neighbor.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 06:36 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
One of the talking heads on Fox (the guest who is against the bill, no less) just pointed out that the new Az. law is the same as the Fed. law, and if the Feds had enforced it Az. wouldn't have had to write their own law. Strange bed-fellows & all of that.

My prediction; Texas and / or New Mexico will be next to pass their own law.

And another thing................. What ever happened to the Minute Men down on the boarder????

--------------------

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 07:23 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"What ever happened to the Minute Men down on the boarder????"
----------------------------
Well Hell Koko, they were there for a minute. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 07:45 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I think its funny as hell that people are so shocked about a law to find and arrest people breaking the law. What a novel idea! Arrest people who are law breakers!

I wish I could be president. We would round all of em up and send em all back and put troops on the border with shoot to kill orders until they get the hint. While Im dreaming, I would fly to Iran and bitch slap that little twerp and tell him to knock it off or Im nukin your ass and fly back home.

If we had a president like that, the world would be a better place.

--------------------
Andy

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 07:58 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll keep it breif, i cant type with one hand. thesee the typical partygoers at the phx protests......you decide.

-

Posts: 1634 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 08:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a lot of baloney sandwiches! ROFLMAO!

edit: with only one arm, you better take down the welcome to USA sign.

Don't tell Lance, he already thinks I'm a cruel heartless bastard! Now I'm needling a sick friend...what a prick!

[ April 25, 2010, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 10:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
".......and send them back".
Wrong, Andy. They keep coming because the reward is worth more than the risk. The correct answer is to turn them over to Sherrif Joe for about five years in a tent.

--------------------

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 11:02 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Not if you got some troops at the border bustin some heads. They will get the hint.

--------------------
Andy

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 11:41 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmmmmmm.................. A free fire zone along the border might tie a knot in Obama's prayer rug. [Eek!]

--------------------

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 11:47 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO

--------------------
Andy

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 11:50 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
"A free fire zone along the border"

Hell, that wouldn't be any long term fun. There wouldn't be any targets the next day.

IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2010 04:03 PM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
It's my understanding that Chris Simcox, the head of the Minute Men, is no longer affiliated with them. Don't know why he's left but, apparently, without his guidance the Minute Men are no more.

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters