The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Long time fellas! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Long time fellas!
Q-Wagoner
FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 01:20 PM      Profile for Q-Wagoner           Edit/Delete Post 
Nikonut may need to sit out a while to get himself acclimated to the real world of online dicussion, I guess Leonard, he expected you to suspend or ban THO for ofending his sensibilities?

Good hunting.

Q,

Posts: 617 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 01:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, Q You're right again! Never thought about that? I have been gone so long. I always handle it with conversation, they don't?

quote:
Are you not really tired of these games and like to stir the shit? This is what Huntmasters has amounted to now? says "donner"
My response is; yes, of course I'm tired. I need a nap.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 10 posted December 23, 2009 03:18 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
So... you thought I was gone?

Hell, I've been hit harder by a female volleyball player on the beach. My computer is set to automatically do antivirus updates and restarted by itself. Had trouble logging back in again. I am slow but I figured that and lots of other things out on my own. I said, "Good Night" not goodbye!

Now as for booting THO or anyone else as far as that goes... why would I want that done to someone that I considered a friend regardless of how he feels about me now? THO has his own issues, he doesn't need me to jump on him.

When it comes to those that think I want to be "somebody", my question is why would I? I've done just fine being a nobody all these years and I'll continue on that course if it's alright with you fellas.

Q, I've never met you(yes,I know who you are)and you know your way around coyote hunting and these boards... seems you've had your share of being bashed and you're still here and so am I. You are correct about sitting back and acclimating... big difference.

As for Al's comments about me helping when he was banned, I wasn't even a mod then. I guess I could have walked away like all the others that did when Al got banned, but wait, did anyone else walk? Oh well. Besides that he didn't seem to want friends back then considering how many he alienated.
One good thing about Al, the more infamous he becomes the more my considerable collection of very early THO calls becomes!

By the way, I got an email from <donner2691@hotmail.com> explaining to me what a two-faced scumbag I am and I am really devastated! Seems once you've slurped frogdick it's hard to get rid of the smell!

Have fun guys... I'm not going anywhere.

Nikonut [Razz]

[ December 23, 2009, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 03:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Two faced scumbags are invariably anonymous. Did donner tell you who he is? Didn't tell me, but I'm so totally out of the PMS loop,
I didn't know;

one: Nikonut was banned over there?
two: THO was banned over there?

Have there been others banned, while I wasn't paying attention?

donner391642hike! who are you, and why do you write gay emails to total strangers?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 14 posted December 23, 2009 03:57 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just guessing but he does have a Canadian inflection...

Either way he's doing a service by putting heat on those he thinks he's protecting! LOL

[ December 23, 2009, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

oslo
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3517

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 04:13 PM      Profile for oslo   Email oslo         Edit/Delete Post 
Just reading this thread gives on enough evidence of who donner is. It is right in front of your faces.
Posts: 19 | From: socal | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 04:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, spill it, Einstein!

I have very little time to ponder which of the usual suspects it might be....and it hurts to concentrate.

The only one I can think of rhymes with chiggins, but I'm forever grateful should you choose to enlighten us?

Good hunting. LB

[ December 23, 2009, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 04:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
After a quick review, the only name that jumps off the page is Dangerous Danderue? That can't be right?

edit: I have wondered, from time to time, now that you bring it up; who the hell is Brother Oslo?

[ December 23, 2009, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

oslo
Member # 3517

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 05:41 PM      Profile for oslo   Email oslo         Edit/Delete Post 
Reread the thread, and then read it again.
Someone was complaining that another turned their back on "friends"

Then they said that they were in it for themselves and not for the good of anything else. Then the person stated that this is not the way "friends" acted toward each other.

Then an anonymous e-mail was sent calling Nikon " TWO FACED"
Just seems a tad bit fitting. But that's just how I read it.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 06:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Not compelling enough for a conviction. He may have had motive, but did he have opportunity and the means?

I got an email from another anonymous source, which seems to be all we have lately? It says his gf' sister-in-law's landlord traced the source to Canada via PM's server. So, whoever this songdogger is he was also sent an email

Also, too easy. Wouldn't RF have the balls to use his own name?

I can't tell the players without a scorecard.

The next guy to email me had better tell me what his name is!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

oslo
Member # 3517

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 06:23 PM      Profile for oslo   Email oslo         Edit/Delete Post 
o.k. that was just my take. didn't mean no harm. carry on.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 07:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, the games continue. I replied to this person that claimed he also got an email from donner and it came from Canada.... Fatal error no account.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 3 posted December 23, 2009 07:40 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Whom ever it is,

I feel they are probably sitting back laughing at all of us for trying to decipher his or her intended purpose.

Reality is I'm not going away and neither is the disrespect so many feel toward the present and past staff of PM. Pretty simple, really...

Nikonut

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 08:28 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it's Rocky? He's probly all moved in and set up with his own computer and all, playin' everybody.
He;s still alive right LB?

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2009 10:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm fattening him up and leaving the side door to the garage open so he can get in out of the rain. But, I'm gonna get that sucker. More pork chops tonight! Yum!

Good hunting. LB

edit: The problem here is that whoever is sending these bogus emails thinks I'm quite a chump, and I have to agree with him. I always consider people to be honest and straightforward, honest, not devious.

So here we have Mr Devious playing me for a sucker, and I deserve it for having a trusting nature. I would never have thought of checking his address to see if it was valid, as Daryl did.

I guess people are a lot more trecherous than I give them credit for? I'm slowly wising up, but the butt of a sick jokester's prank. Why I didn't think of Robb Krause until just now, I do not know? It's a possibility? So many to choose from.

[ December 23, 2009, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2009 06:25 AM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Leonard

Yup - I got banned from PM a long long time ago. I think I was one of the first after RedFag stole the forum from real coyote hunters.

Something about me calling him a fagot or something like that.

My apologies to all the honest hard working fagots out there, I did not intend to demean you by inferring that Redfag was one of you.

Oslo,

I didn't send any anonymous e mails. My big problem is I have a tendency to speak my mind and not hide behind the keyboard. I always use the same two names. TheHuntedOne or THOGameCalls.

I did send a few nasty grams to Clever Gary a while back. Just to poke him a bit, under a made up screen name from AOL, but easy enough to trace.

Other than that, I just post what I think and do it on my long time names. I suppose that is what made me Infamous on the internet, unlike guys who don't have the balls to say who they really are and go by crap like PMAdministration

Tom (the Nikonut one)

Don't leave Huntmasters - that would be bad for everyone. But just like I did, you burnt a lot of bridges when you took on the PM Moderator job and stayed even when the carnage was going on. I have a problem with that - others might not, and if Leonard tells me to shut up, I will of course, but what I wanted to say was said, and I'm not going to harp on it anymore. You know how I feel, you have my e mail, and if you want to explain anything to me, feel free. I'll listent, but my waders are in the garage so keep the BS to a minimum.

Mr. Leonard,

My apologies for making one of your guest feel unwelcome. I'll try and behave more in the future.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2009 08:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I do not object to anyone expressing opinion, but if it gets offensive, just like happened here, you should expect questions and be prepared to explain yourself. This is a normal adult behavior, no tricks and secret email accounts by chickenshit assholes. I have no problem with clearing the air. We do not allow private messaging, so whatever you have to say, say it on the open board and it's far better to be moderately civil. As one fine (but ugly) gentleman found out, it only becomes a problem when you continually attack management. (& you know who you are, [Wink] ) Other than that, you are free to squabble 'til the cows come home. Just don't pick on me and piss me off.

I love you guys, even both of my bad boys, Scott and Tom.
Merry Christmas!
LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 10 posted December 24, 2009 10:02 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
...And just in case anyone reads this part of this thread only, I'm not the "Tom" Leonard is refering to, yet that is...!

Hey Al, I understand your anger and believe me I have some myself especially concerning PM. I'll try to give you a call after Christmas and we can maybe talk... not sure we've ever actually talked other than online.

Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas with family and friends.

Merry Christmas from Illinois!

Nikonut

Sorry, I had to edit this. My ubb code didn't work!

[ December 24, 2009, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2009 10:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, sorry. Ugly Tom is who I meant. He knows I love him, just kidding, ya know?

Like everybody else, I wish he could post, but that privilege is valuable and should not be abused. We must live with the consequences of our actions.

Ah hell, It's Christmas! Maybe I should give him a 24 hour pass?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2009 10:58 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,I just noticed the poll and missed the chance to vote. Better late than never I guess.

I vote let Tom come back..

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2009 11:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish this was a Democracy, but it's not. The poor guy is subject to the whims and arbitrary decisions of management. And, it's totally unfair, darn it!

Wait, what's that?

Oh shit! There's protesters outside with signs: Free the UGLY ONE! STOP GLOBAL WARMING, open his permissions! NBC condemns all censorship! etc.

Lock the door, reporters go away! Get that satellite van out of my driveway!

Gotta go. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

RagnCajn
ADDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2009 01:37 PM      Profile for RagnCajn   Email RagnCajn         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, I like eggnog too.
Posts: 362 | From: Shreveport LA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2009 02:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You would think so, but no, not a drop. I'm just naturally loony.

Besides, I would have guessed that you prefer Snappy Tom over Egg Nog?

Merry Christmas y'all. LB (including you, Ugly)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bopeye
PLATINUM MEMBER
Member # 907

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2009 10:12 AM      Profile for Bopeye           Edit/Delete Post 
Hope eveyone had a good Christmas. Is anyone coming to the LBL hunt the first weekend of February? Should be a good place to mend fences if need be. [Wink]

--------------------
Predator Masters, where all the good coyote hunters have already left.

www.easterncoyotes.com

Posts: 58 | From: East Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2009 10:22 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
I already have a cabin space saved for me James...

Good to know you are still around. You are absolutely right on the "time to mend" issues. I'm looking forward to meeting up with lots of old friends that have slip away over the years.

SeeYa there!

Nikonut

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters