The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » cigar auction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cigar auction
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2007 09:40 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
As an amateur cigar lover I find myself with 59 tasty little smokes that don`t really hit the spot for me so I thought I`d auction them off at a reasonable price & you seasoned cigar smokers could enjoy them at the campout.

I`ll describe these jewels the best I can .................these rough little sons of a gun are super tasty, offering a crisp tobacco flavor and oh-so-gentle draw. Made entirely by hand, crafted without binders. Torcedors simply bunch the fillers together with dog shit and apply a dark Sumatra wrapper. The tips have been sweetened to provide a delicious, sweet and smooth taste then they are dipped & battered in ashes from the bottom of a beer can before they are dried to a crispy texture & wrapped in a chunk of burlap & left to age in a hot warehouse in Honduras for 5 years.

Let my misfortune be your gain fellas, don`t miss out on the chance of a lifetime.

Let`s start the bidding at.........well........ whatever it costs to ship them to your door would be plenty.

Act now! You snooze, you lose.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2007 10:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Let me guess. Thompson?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2007 10:43 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Bandidos.

I guess we all make rookie mistakes, even when we`ve been advised otherwise.

I was hoping that when I smoked the first of my .49 cent cigars I would be so pleased that I would fall to my knees & my eyes would fill with tears of joy. I guess my expectations were a touch high for the money spent. [Smile]

Oh well, I do have a handful of Gurkha platinums in the humidor along with some IT super fuertes & a few CAO blacks so it`s not like I don`t have some excellent cigars to enjoy I just didn`t expect these bandidos to be quite so nasty, my tears aren`t joyful to say the least.

Live & learn, next time Andy tells me to save my money, I`ll listen. [Smile]

--------------------
Jason

Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2007 05:09 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Ill make a bid. Ill give you your money back, plus shipping for those little gems. If you will throw in a bottle of King Louis XIII.

What are friends for? [Razz]

You goofy Bastard. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2007 06:40 AM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Hell yea, I`d throw in the bottle, of course I`m drinking the $1500.00 worth of cognac before I send it off to ya.

--------------------
Jason

ninthinning
Knows what it's all about
Member # 900

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2007 11:45 AM      Profile for ninthinning           Edit/Delete Post 
$118.75

--------------------
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Posts: 67 | From: Colden | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2007 02:43 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Sold! Send me a check & an address.

--------------------
Jason

ninthinning
Knows what it's all about
Member # 900

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2007 06:37 AM      Profile for ninthinning           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. What is your address?

--------------------
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Posts: 67 | From: Colden | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters