The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » who is this, one of the local "experts"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who is this, one of the local "experts"
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 06:13 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine Emailed this to me, and I have no idea who it is, maybe it's ACC [Razz] ? If this guy took all these in one winter by calling alone [Eek!] Might this guy be concidered an "expert"
 -

Leonard, I don't understand why the pic. is this big, I took it down to 500 pixels in my photobucket, but it keeps showing up at the orignal Emailed size, maybe you can get it shrunk down!

[ August 25, 2006, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: TRnCO ]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 06:33 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I got the same email from a friend. Claimed to be a friends, cousins, brothers, ex wifes, blah, blah, blah.... BS.

Im interested too. Thats a pile of fur, no doubt!!

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 06:45 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
That is a new style vinyl siding made to look like Coyote pelts.

I think I have seen that photo a couple of thousand times in trapping magazines advertising some brand of stinkum.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 07:02 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, did you say that was BS? [Smile] Actually it kinda looks like him.
I counted about 220 pelts and the fellow is posing with a rifle which implies they were called and shot rather than trapped. I believe that Dave said Blaine Eddy has taken close to that number. Which means that others probably have also. Q's best year was very close.

IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 07:13 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
That was posted on PM a while back by redfrog, I think from Canada and they were trapped and called by 2 or maybe 3 guys. Just a couple of months ago it was brought up again and names were given if you want to search for it.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
wdhunt40
Member # 184

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 07:46 AM      Profile for wdhunt40   Email wdhunt40         Edit/Delete Post 
That is Marty Senneker from Alberta Canada most were snare some trapped and some shot but mostly snared. He has been averaging 900-1000 every season for the last 4-5 years
Wayne

[ August 25, 2006, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: wdhunt40 ]

Posts: 11 | From: cheney wa. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 25, 2006 07:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Chiggins, assume the back side is similiarly decorated.....

Idea. Let's all get together and pin money on an old barn, thereby suggesting that it all belongs to Chiggins, and it's just his walking around money, and he choked them with his bare hands, and skinned them without a knife.

I agree with Ronnie. I think I have seen same pic in trapping magazines advertizing "lure" or some such?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 08:17 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I need to come out form under my rock more often, as this was the first I had seen the pic.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 25, 2006 08:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know you have arrived, when people know who you are talking about by just their initials.
JLo, JH, BS, etc.

edit:Good hunting. LB

[ August 25, 2006, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 09:16 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
I guess you are right, LB.
IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 10:57 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
I am often referred to as DA by people who know me well. Not to be confused with the genuine DAA. I have found out lately it is in reference to my intelligence quotient.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 11:11 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I guess Im half assed, since its undetermined what L stands for....

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 11:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well....my actual name is Leonard Bosinski. Google me.

edit: HA, I just did. click "images"

[ August 25, 2006, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 10 posted August 25, 2006 11:48 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Thats funny!!

--------------------
Andy

Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 05:02 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

Would you like for me to post the rest of that picture?

Just for those who have never seen Anna?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 06:09 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
WDhunt40 is correct on the pic. above, it is Marty S. from Alberte canada. A article was done on him in the trapper pred. caller Magizine in Jan. 2003. His average is more like 700 coyotes per year. Thats still a awfull lot of skinning.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Curt2u
Member # 74

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2006 09:30 PM      Profile for Curt2u   Email Curt2u         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the other picture that keeps being mentioned as being seen many times in trapping magazines is from Ray Milligan's (check spelling) lure advertisement in Trapper Predator Caller and other trapping mags. The picture is similar but has Ray kneeling on one knee in front of a barn with many pelts tacked on it if I remember right. I quit subscribing to T&P a couple years back so it's been a long time since I've seen the ad. I'm sure Tim remembers the ad.

Good hunting

Posts: 236 | From: NW | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters