The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Fishing Spot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Fishing Spot
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2006 08:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Jack has obviously not seen those forty foot swells in the north Atlantic? Not boring, more like eight days, Europe to NYC.

Good hunting. LB

oh yeah, "sickening" was the word I was looking for. And another thing, too many people falling off those cruise ships, these days....."Gee we looked all over, oh well?" Tricky little legal details, operating in International waters; like **** off!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
huntress
Knows what it's all about
Member # 322

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2006 10:55 AM      Profile for huntress           Edit/Delete Post 
Or Raven you and Tripp could go on a 'HUNTINGmoon' as me and Byran did. It was fun!! Although he's promised to take me on cruise which we haven't done yet. I'm thinking that cruise around the world would be a nice anniversary gift?!?!?...(*hint*hint* Bry)
Posts: 35 | From: Utah | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Outdoor Tripp
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2006 01:18 PM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, here's a novel question to all you pampas ne'er-do-wells (Mama and Jamie excluded, obviously).

What the hell did you think of the story? You know, that clump of paragraphs that started the thread?

Just curious,

Mr. Jamie

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com
"All great truths begin as blasphemies."

Posts: 805 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Raven
Member # 204

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2006 03:24 PM      Profile for Raven   Email Raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Huntress... That sounds like it was fun! Bryan had better get on the cruise though, cause you're an armed wife! LOL

Mr. Jamie... I like the sounds of that!

Tripp, honey I think our pending nupt'ls is stealing your thunder! Kisses for a bruised ego!

--------------------
A steak is a terrible thing to waste!

Posts: 38 | From: Killeen TX | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cowboyvon
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2006 05:18 PM      Profile for Cowboyvon   Author's Homepage   Email Cowboyvon         Edit/Delete Post 
pampass ne'er-do-wells..? not real sure but I liked the story or at least I read it all the way through so it kept my interest and I found myself laughing at it .. soooo.. [Smile] it was perty good.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtVDfG3GPTm8FbNY0Bb-oBA

Posts: 23 | From: Rincon NM | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2006 09:13 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
The story was a hoot Tripp... errr... Mr. Jamie... but you call me Mamma one more time and I'm gonna have to thwap ya!

I need another drink

Look Baby... a new hobby... Yuengling [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 02:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
??......."Yuengling"

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 07:29 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Yuengling Lager... the only beer that will ever cross these lips... and after reading all of this lovey dovey chit... it's getting real smooth tasting [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 08:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok......but when you want to get serious about dinking, try this;
Desert Martini

2 oz Everclear

Splash of Vermouth

1 Jalapeno

Shaken, not stirred.

It's kind of dry & has a bit of a kick.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 08:20 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Koko... you might say that I'm kinda a virgin at this drinkin stuff. But all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated. Someone's calling me Mamma and someone's talking baby's... geez.

btw... if I were drinking right now I'd tell you that I see you every day when I'm naked as a jay bird in my hot tub [Big Grin] ... but since I'm sober I will explain better and tell you that I have a set of wind chimes with your emblem on them hanging right next to my hot tub... lol Good Mojo Kokopelli [Wink]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 02:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta love wind chimes!!!
You may need more practice drinking in the hot tub; We haven't even started discussing the bachelor & bachelor-ette partys yet.

--------------------

Jack Roberts
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 06:49 PM      Profile for Jack Roberts   Email Jack Roberts         Edit/Delete Post 
Not everybody likes wind chimes. There are about 20 murders a year in the US by people who can't stand a chime any longer and get in a fight with the neighbor who has a wind chime.

I hate the things but have not killed anybody over one, yet.

Jack

Posts: 499 | From: Elko NV formerly MD | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted June 12, 2006 07:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If you drop in here, Jack, you will have to surrender all sharp objects ....... I can't take any chances. Like most other people with a defective brain, (re: Young Frankenstein) I like wind chimes. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 08:44 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba think Tripp and Raven make good married couple and register at Bed, Bass and Beyond. Only question is what size apron to buy Master Tripp.

Bomba ask Chief what he think this kind of union.

Chief say:
quote:

Love on internet strange phenomenon. Too many time you find monkey you spank have teeth.

Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2006 08:45 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe register where Crow Woman work?
Raven
Member # 204

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2006 12:15 AM      Profile for Raven   Email Raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Coming from the bride to be.. I'm all for registering where Crowwoman works! *Big Smiles* Personally I like wind chimes! So now we have blessing from Bomba, the Cheif, Uncle Leonard and Crowwoman... It's on! I have a feeling that the bacholorette party is going to be more fun than the bacholor party. Most of my friends are exoctic dancers, and we always have a good time together! But don't worry guys, we'll sell videos! Gotta pay for the trip to Italy some how!

--------------------
A steak is a terrible thing to waste!

Posts: 38 | From: Killeen TX | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2006 06:00 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba... Chief sounds as knowledgable about spanking monkey as Mr. Jay does. Ask him [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters