The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Everybody XXX (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Hey Everybody XXX
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 04:45 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome folks! [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 05:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Danny, I sent you an email and so far, no response.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31485 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dogleg
Knows what it's all about
Member # 662

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 07:48 PM      Profile for Dogleg   Email Dogleg         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, wrong caller, wrong caliber, black wall-paper.It's starting to come back to me now. You should try mentioning shooting a coyote during the spring or summer, that's a real crowd pleaser over there. Not that I would know from personal experiece or anything. [Roll Eyes] Getting punted from there is a blessing!
Mike

Posts: 30 | From: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sue and Mark Nami
Member # 685

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 08:29 PM      Profile for Sue and Mark Nami           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I would have answered earlier but I forgot my password already. Then we went to visit some friends.

It's late, but just wanted to say thanks.

Got a couple stories I'll share tomorrow about how I've gotten a couple coyotes back here. Wan't much effort to speak of really.

--------------------
All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough
good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke..1729-1797

Posts: 44 | From: east coast | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 09:36 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
"Rich Higgins is probably the most knowledgeable man you will ever find when it comes to coyote vocalizations."

What an absolutely ridiculous statement.

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Posts: 96 | From: NH | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 09:53 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Martz; If it was so ridiculous... why repeat it ???

They always say that the truth hurts.... enough said.

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 09:53 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody say anything til I get back. I'm out for popcorn.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 11:00 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay!!how long does it take you to get you're friggin popcorn??..Fell asleep did ya?..I'm not waiting any longer!

Mr.Martz,do you got something on the bottom of you're shoe?...I think you stepped in something! [Big Grin]

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2005 11:48 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
They always come back... they always do

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted July 31, 2005 12:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hot damn! Nellie bar the door, Bill Martz is back in town!

Now, remember your manors, Bill. This is no house of ill repute. Be gentle with my friend, Higgy. And, don't even start with my other friend, Gerald. Chase him off, and we will be cross with you.

Please state your reasons for your opinion, and be polite, okay? They say that you are a sweetheart, in person, so just turn up the charm a notch or two.
(we're waiting on Jay with the popcorn)

Stand back! Clear the area!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 01:44 AM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Crow woman said "They always come back... they always do"

I believe you are the same crow woman that went to Montana to learn how to call coyotes. That would make for an interesting story. If you want to play, you're going to get spanked.

Leonard, I will be as nice as I possible. But I will set the record straight as it relates to statements made by, or attributed to Gerald, Higgins or anyone else (example:Tom Bechtel).

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Posts: 96 | From: NH | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 06:09 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Now this is enough to bring me back from the shadows! Kinda like ol' home week around here now. You had the thread that got all derailed. At least a coupla times. Here we have Bill back to stir some turds. And Sue and Mark are the most recent inductees into the BUBBA's, yet no one has welcomed them as such. Mark! Sue! Welcome to the BUBBA's. (Leonard will have to resurrect that thread from the old days for you to fully understand.)

Kinda nice of Bill to try and lay out Rich while he's at the ATA meet in Globe. That's okay. We'll gladly wait. Sure it'll be worth it. Always is. I'm with Leonard. Y'all play nice now or you'll be T-bagged.

And Jay, they make it for microwaves now. Whattya doin'? Out back in the rows husking ears or sumtin'? Geesh.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 06:50 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Darlin... honey pie... sweetie... Sir Richard head... If you are gonna play... ya'll better have your facts straight [Wink]

If you really want me to bring up that roadtrip to Montana... you better be ready to have your hand smacked... do you really want to go there?

I can dance [Cool]

[ July 31, 2005, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Crow Woman ]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 07:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And as the skunk said while he screwed the chicken...."There'll be hell to pay when THIS egg hits the frying pan."

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7585 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 11 posted July 31, 2005 07:18 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
BM, welcome back. It's always a pleasure to bask in your over-rated, egocentric, self radiance. Try not to hurt yourself, lol! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 09:27 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
OK I'm back. You know what? I did fall asleep.
Anybody know what time the show starts?

Does antone know how to hook up a TiVo to a computer?

Sheri, That one-liner cracked me up.

I think we chased Mark off already.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 10:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What a bunch of Frat boys.

Jay, did you really come in second? If so, did you get paid in beer?

I'm still waiting to see a photo of Higgins and Nistetter in the same frame.

Have fun. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 12:51 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Bill, welcome back. Although I have to agree with your statement, I also have to assume that you are still annoyed at me for my review of your video. C'est pas?
IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 01:12 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Sue and Mark. Please hang on for this ride. We just got Krusty to stop craping on the floor.

Now Bill is back. This is a very talented man with a great product. He just cant reframe from showing his ass on web sites. Master Poe (Rich Higgins) will shred,grate,aerate,and puree him. He will go off to human relations rehab, and we won't hear from him for about four months. So just sit back. Please make you're pop corn first, so we don't have to wait. Like we do for notables like Jay.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 01:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So..... Let me get this straight.

Higgins agrees with Bill's statement that Tim's statement is an absolutely rediculous statement.

What a let down!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 02:06 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Cain't we'all jest git along? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 02:47 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Quote from Bill Murtz
“What an absolutely ridiculous statement.”

Bomba see this and try think what Bill mean so Bomba ask Chief.

Chief take book and open. Then tell Bomba read.

quote:

The Man Who Would Lead

There once was a man of the Great North who wanted very bad to be Leader. He believed the only way for people to acknowledge his greatness was to discredit and defame others of equal and greater abilities.

One day during a gathering of scholars the Man Who Would Lead arose, pointed his finger and shouted,
“I would imagine his perspective to be clouded.”

The oldest scholar from across the crowd stood and all grew quiet as he spoke.
“What do these words you shout mean?”

“Are you talking about the imaginary world of “I” or are you mocking another’s perception that only he can assimilate?”

“If I were analyze the first portion, “I would imagine”, I could surly negate any authoritative arguments you may have regarding the “perspective” held by the one you attack.”

“You have unknowingly revealed a remarkable propensity for imaginary worlds unknown to me."

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 03:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba, are you been going to night school? Deep stuff, or Cdog steal password?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 03:51 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, It can get deep when I really get to talking, but it ain't that kind of deep. I am impressed. Bomba talk real good these days.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2005 04:24 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Reminds me of a story about the,Frat brothers.They were on a similiar mission(A con artist mission)

UH!OH!,now i know why,Gerald used that term!

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters