The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Donation request

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Donation request
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2005 09:16 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
We are seeking donations from the membership to buy roundtrip plane fare for Daniel M'Mburugu from Kenya to Seattle. Please contribute to this worthy public service.
IP: Logged
The Outdoor Tripp
Knows what it's all about
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2005 09:27 PM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll pitch in two stamps, 27 cents, a bottlecap, some pocket lint and three Sweettarts.

Now who the hell is Daniel M'Mburugu?

[ July 01, 2005, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: The Outdoor Tripp ]

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com
"All great truths begin as blasphemies."

Posts: 805 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2005 09:30 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Tripp, you're the one that posted the news clip about him in the cat forum. He's the 73 year old man that pulled the tongue out of the leopard that attcked him. We're going to introduce him to Krusty Klimber [Big Grin]
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2005 09:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Does it haft to be round trip? (just asking)

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31466 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jack Roberts
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2005 10:50 PM      Profile for Jack Roberts   Email Jack Roberts         Edit/Delete Post 
I will gladly pay for this.

Jack

Posts: 499 | From: Elko NV formerly MD | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2005 10:56 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude would come here, get a job as a taxi driver, and still never be able to find my house...

I a trembling in my Keds.

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2005 12:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How much to send Bomba?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 8 posted July 02, 2005 04:50 AM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
The Outdoor Tripp
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2005 06:07 AM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe Yolanda would take the job?

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2005 11:31 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
He lives in a house?

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2005 06:04 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance,

No he lives in Kenya!

Probably in a mud hut just like you.

Yeah make it round trip, then Mr M'Mburugu will get here, see how green it is and the hills and mountains, and just like all the Ethiopians... I'll never get rid of him.
BUT then I'll use his return ticket to go hunt with Lochi and Q! [Smile]

Krusty  -

[ July 02, 2005, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Krustyklimber ]

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2005 07:50 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Why can't we just buy Krusty a one way ticket to Kenya? Woudn't that be a lot cheaper?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2005 08:15 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the one-way ticket idea, but it doesn't necessarily have to be Kenya. Kabul would be nice. Maybe suburban Bahgdad. Then again, if he keeps running his "mouth" off, all he'll ever need is a one way ticket anywhere because once he gets there, there won't be much chance he'll be going home.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
KrunchyKanker
PAKMAN
Member # 678

Icon 5 posted July 03, 2005 09:37 AM      Profile for KrunchyKanker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to see this thing get started off on the right foot.

Among the many other things I do expertly well, I also do Kustom Korvette Konversions.

I am thinking about donating my latest project for this worthwhile cause if any of you think there would be much interest.

I've been lurking around this site and have really learned a lot from all of you, and as a way of "paying forward" and saying thanks, I'd like to somehow do my part to help make Daniel and Krusty's wishes come true.

Here is the car:
 -
 -
 -

How about $40 per ticket?
PS

Before any of you ask, no, I don't plan to do any more Kar Kustumazation projects. I've retired and intend to devote all my efforts into my latest hobby; Blue Marlin fishing on lake Erie.

--------------------
Somewhere an idot is missing the point.

Posts: 1 | From: The Kingdom of The Blind | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2005 09:44 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
LMFAO!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krappy Karver
PAKMAN
Member # 679

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2005 10:56 AM      Profile for Krappy Karver           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm posting a photo of my latest call, the "Driftwood." All proceeds going to support the Krusty-Daniel lovefest.

$40 each, not including postage. Free delivery via backhoe within 50 mile radius.

Four year warranty included.

-

[ July 03, 2005, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Krappy Karver ]

--------------------
My village has no coyotes...

Posts: 1 | From: Seattle, Washington | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Outdoor Tripp
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2005 05:51 PM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
Well fellas, you've done it.

My sides hurt. My eyes are watered. I'm out of breath.

I'm flummoxed. Completely.

I can't think of a thing that wouldn't pale in comparison to what I've now read on this thread.

God bless you Krispy, Krunchy and Krappy.

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2005 06:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
and Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Daffy.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lungbuster
Member # 630

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2005 07:23 PM      Profile for Lungbuster           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Krappy,
If you don't have any coyotes in your area to hunt or kill, why are you a predator call maker?

Nice looking call though. [Big Grin]

Posts: 225 | From: Idaho | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters