The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Byron

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Byron
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2004 09:43 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Knows what it's all about
Member # 18

Icon 14 posted December 31, 2004 08:17 AM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
ROFLMAO
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2004 08:34 AM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know Jay [Confused] . Ask Cal or Rich they seem to have more experience with sheep than I [Big Grin] . We call them pasture magots down here.

Happy New Years Eve.

Byron

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2004 10:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well, I'm neutral; but, let's play word association.

If Byron doesn't know the answer to the question, nobody does. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2004 03:50 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I read this thing early this morning and cracked up. Been giggling all day. Thanks Jay, you made my day.
IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2004 05:11 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Rich. I read that early this morning and cracked up all day.

I just wish you hadn't edited your Question to BM. I found this thread looking to see if he had answered your other question [Wink]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2005 08:48 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba think if you're lucky.
Bofire
READ MY LIPS!
Member # 221

Icon 6 posted January 02, 2005 08:04 AM      Profile for Bofire   Author's Homepage   Email Bofire         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay, I just visited your site for the first time, You have a mean streak!! [Big Grin]

"The Bear" So what happened???????????

Nice site, I'll be back for a Rhino.
Carl

Posts: 322 | From: Wild West | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2005 05:32 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Not a mean streak Carl, just wondering who's really paying attention. Check your email. I sent you the ending.

I also added a thing or two this weekend, like a Circe article on their wooden calls, the Commemorative Tally-Ho and something coming from Al Lux.

--------------------

Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2005 07:33 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay,

Can you send me the ending too?

Did you realize that every time someone gets to the last word on that story, they curse you for not finishing it?

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2005 07:39 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
On its way Tim. Don't let mamma read it. May be too intense for her.

I can't recall ever having been cursed at before. I can't imagine you even saying that. Oh well, I guess it goes with the hate mail I get for having a video showing helpless, furry coyotes being murdered.

[ January 02, 2005, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Jay Nistetter ]

--------------------

Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2005 07:51 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
She does get a little jumpy when it comes to bears. I left to run traps the other morning, then turned around to pick up a coil of rope. She came out to ask what I was doing, and I had to tell her that if by chance I had a bear, I'd need the rope to turn him loose.

She got all kinds of squeamish on that answer, wanted me to pack more guns and everything!

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2005 09:20 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Uuhhh? Why not Jay???

LocoheadProductions@msn.com

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2005 01:25 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
back to the question... this reminds me of the question... "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?"

I have yet to learn the answer. [Frown]

Come on Byyyyyyron... tell us [Big Grin]

Excellant question, by the way Jay! [Wink]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters