The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » My response to your questions (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: My response to your questions
Randy Buker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 134

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 10:52 AM      Profile for Randy Buker   Author's Homepage   Email Randy Buker         Edit/Delete Post 
It's interesting to note that as much as I dislike you, I've never caught you in a lie... UNTIL NOW.

If you remember, what I suggested was North Dakota for a hunt. Not in my back yard, plenty for all to hunt on. No sir, now, in addition to knowing your are a BS artist, I can confidently say I know you are a liar as well. My list of accomplishments grows daily. Thank you.

Randy

I'll stop here. No point subjecting the others in this thread to this nonsense. To all others, I apologize. Bill just gets my dander up.

--------------------
Hunting the Red Fox

www.geocities.com/foxhunter_56308

Posts: 158 | From: Parkers Prairie, MN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been reading all this with a big smile on my face, nostalgia trip. And, again. I have to compliment Bill on his social skills, it's almost like he has graduated from a New Hamshire Charm School.

The urge to pick scabs on old wounds, understandable. So, bare with me while I wander down memory lane, for a moment. Your buddy Gary got sideways with me when he flat out called my a liar for relating the time I called nine coyotes, single file, and killed six of them. He said it wasn't their nature. If I have learned anything since Kindergarten, it is to be careful about calling BS, when the experience of others does not coincide with my own. Key word, careful But it doesn't mean you have to believe everything. It's called "maturity". Maybe Gary has arrived at this point?

Whatever. But can we now focus on Bill's video effort? I'd like to keep the dialogue cordial, if at all possible.

PS
Bill always wants to make me into an enemy? That is not true. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:25 AM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Randy Buker said: "It's interesting to note that as much as I dislike you, I've never caught you in a lie... UNTIL NOW.
If you remember, what I suggested was North Dakota for a hunt. Not in my back yard, plenty for all to hunt on. No sir, now, in addition to knowing your are a BS artist, I can confidently say I know you are a liar as well. My list of accomplishments grows daily. Thank you"

Reply: Yes you did want to go to ND which is only a few miles from your home turf but I suggested a more neutral location where it would be impossible for either of us to have an advantage. You promptly refused that offer and several others. Tell me, why were you afraid of calling in the northern forest of your home state? I'll tell you why, unless your in open desert you couldn't call a bug with your equipment or skill level. Don't get pissed off because you have selective memory. The bottom line is that you are a little fish in a little pond. You don't have the class or sophistication to be a big fish in a big pond.

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Posts: 96 | From: NH | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:35 AM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard said: "Your buddy Gary got sideways with me when he flat out called my a liar for relating the time I called nine coyotes, single file, and killed six of them.

Reply: According to some of the people on this board that would be impossible because they say coyotes can think but at a lower level than a human. So after the first, second or surely by the time the third coyote was shot the remaining coyotes would had caught on as to what was happening and left the scene. Personally Leonard, I find it hard to believe. Are you sure it wasn't a family of ducks. They have a lot of yellow in them.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:38 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Martz,
This is Rich Cronk here. I don't remember for certain just how I got registered on this board by first name only. Probably a glitch in the electronics here or something. I want to thank you for calling me on the phone awhile back, and answering some of my questions. Just for the record, I would like to say that I don't believe that any human being knows exactly what every yip, whine or howl of a coyote means. It is mostly different levels of anxiety or aggression that is being shown by the tone or "inflection" in the vocalization said coyote is making at the time. I don't believe that coyotes are really brain dead, but I don't think that you really believe that either. What I am hearing you really say is that coyotes can not rationalize or "think" at anywhere close to same level as the average human. I do believe that coyotes "learn" to react a certain way to any given situation. Experience has taught me that coyotes approach the sound of a distress cry very readily the first time he hears it. If that coyotes comes in, gets spooked by a human there and does not get dead, that coyote will likely react somewhat differently when he hears that same distress cry again. It seems to me that coyotes actually can "think" to a certain degree, and are able to learn to be more wary of the dying rabbit screams.

I make predator calls and howlers, and I'm sure that you knew that already. I have called a lot of coyotes with mouth blown calls. I have also called coyotes with cheap tape players with recordings of various distressed little critters, so I know that studio quality recordings of real animals are not always necessary. Better quality sounds played over better quality speakers, while I sit in my hidey hole fifty yards or so cross-wind with a good remote control would help me kill more coyotes I think. Seems logical anyway. My mouth blown predator calls and my cow horn howlers sound pretty dang good. Probably not as good as actual studio grade recordings, but would a coyote know the difference? Maybe. I ain't sure. I'm not brain dead as of yet, but sometimes feel like I'm getting closer to that point. Back in my badge & gun days, I saw a few "real" brain dead people, but they were not moving or talking anymore.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, Bill! Your charm school teacher would be so proud! I understand that it is your choice to not believe me, so it may as well have been ducks, as far as you are concerned. I'm okay with your disbelief, it fits right in with the entire image I have of you.

By the way, I have looked at the latest machine on ALLPREDATOR's website, and I am seriously considering a purchase, unless I am deemed unworthy? Imagine how many machines you could sell with a fresh approach?

Just like the good old days, eh? LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Randy Buker
Member # 134

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:45 AM      Profile for Randy Buker   Author's Homepage   Email Randy Buker         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I'm not afraid to call the northern forests at all. I do it from time to time especially if it's a windy day or night. I don't like to do it much because the numbers of predators is lower than other areas I hunt.

I'm actually quite honored to have you believe I'm nothing but a small fish. Because if you are what we are to hold ourselves to, I'll have no part of it.

Bill, you'll never change and I've actually enjoyed hearing from you again. If you are in the neighborhood again in four or five years, give us a shout.

Randy

--------------------
Hunting the Red Fox

Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:46 AM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba like Mr. Bill.
Him like gun Bomba once have. Never know when it going to go off.
Make for exciting time.

Bomba not see Mr. Bill movie, but someday may.
In meantime, Bomba still believe that calling coyote like most everything in living.
Sometimes come easy. Sometime not.

Peoples been calling and shooting at coyotes with great success since 1950.
Not need electric box to do it either. Before that peoples make coyote drives using dog.
Bomba believe that electric box make hunter lazy and not learn what need to know to be better skill.

Bomba never think ADC peoples very smart either.
Best solution to remove sheep eating coyote is to have big BBQ party and get rid of all sheeps.
No more problem but make Texas sad. Bomba hear sheep "in dangered" in Texas but not because of coyote.

Eventhough Bomba understand Mr. Bill, him have one serious character flaw.
He think he is only one right when before he was born, men been calling and take critters of every nature without science of Martz.

Bomba not been doing it wrong these many years. Bomba been doing it how Bomba want, way Bomba want, when Bomba want, where Bomba want and why Bomba want.
If Mr. Bill closed mind to other idea, then is not Mr. Bill brain dead like coyote?

Wow! Bomba think him know who Miss Bred may be.
Bill. That joke. You laugh because Bomba know what funny is and you don't.
Just like you know coyote and I don't.
So you laugh and don't give stupid answer because you don't know funny and never will.
Your attempt to make funny like transistor quality radio when compared to men who know real studio qualty joke and how to deliver punch line.

Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 11:54 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr Martz,

I do not use my real name, my monicker was given to me.
My real name is no secret though, I believe it's on my profile.
I am not sure if you remember me, I am Jeff Savoie.

I do not hide behind the coyote's hunting skills as justification for my failures, I am willing to stand up and admit many of the failures are my own fault, due to my ineptitude as a hunter.
They CAN DO it better than I CAN, that's a fact.

I doubt very much any brand of call, or e-caller, could fix all of that for me.
Since I will probably live more years than the typical coyote does, maybe I will eventually have enough experience to be a better hunter than they are, I'm not counting on that though.

You say you have hunted in every state, have you hunted coyotes in western Washington, and what kind of results have you typically had?
I'd be thrilled to see someone with real experience in action.

Byron,

Some people are known to piss off this group of so called "level headed people"...
Doesn't make us bad people, or wrong.

I don't judge a book by it's cover, those of you I have met in person are very different in real life than you are online, I know I am too.

Until I shake your hand, and look you in the eye, I am not going to make any judgement calls about you as a person. I am going to do the same thing for Mr Martz.

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 12:09 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Bill, you sure generate traffic. [Smile] Your thread has run off in several different directions, so I'm going to let it run it's course before dicussing your video any further.
I would like to invite you to the Huntmasters Hunt Oct.22-24. There will be a number of accomplished predator callers there so you will be in good company. To sweeten the pot a little, how about a good-natured competition between you and your WT and me and my mouth calls? If you call in more of those little SE AZ. "CHIWAHWAH" coyotes on the first day I will buy your WT from you on the spot.

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 12:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Geeze, we could sell tickets to that one!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Randy Buker
Member # 134

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 12:17 PM      Profile for Randy Buker   Author's Homepage   Email Randy Buker         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich,

What if you win?

(He'll back out. Some excuse about it being your back yard, etc...)

--------------------
Hunting the Red Fox

Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 12:45 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Krustyklimber said: "I doubt very much any brand of call, or e-caller, could fix all of that for me.

Reply: Our caller will turn you into an expert overnight. The problem you are having is the tools you are using and a general lack of good coyote info which our dvd would cure.

Krustyklimber said: "You say you have hunted in every state, have you hunted coyotes in western Washington, and what kind of results have you typically had?

Reply: I've only hunted in Northeastern WA state. There are lots of coyotes there and very easy to call. There are also a lot of ranches there so you must get permission to be successful.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 12:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich Cronk, some time back, you wrote a post asking who was writing on Huntmasters, and using the name; "Rich Cronk"?

It was something that had slipped under the radar, but the registration appeared genuine, until I cross referenced it with known IP addresses, after you called my attention to it.

That screen name has been disabled and cannot be used again. Sorry, best I can do, but we all know who you are, and understand there is no attempt to hide behind a fictitious name. But, I'm not going to invite trouble by exposing the trickster. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 12:51 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich Higgins said: "I would like to invite you to the Huntmasters Hunt Oct.22-24. There will be a number of accomplished predator callers there so you will be in good company."

Reply: I will be in Nova Scotia from Sept.12th to October 4th. I then go to Newfoundland till the 26th of October. Next I will be in Labrador for 2 weeks till November 10th. After that I will be calling coyotes in the upper Northeast till Feb. 05.

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Bill Martz
Member # 378

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 12:58 PM      Profile for Bill Martz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Martz         Edit/Delete Post 
Randy Buker said: "What if you win?
He'll back out. Some excuse about it being your back yard, etc...)

Reply: Looks like the minnow is trying to make ripples again. Don't you have a mommy to go running to when you can't take the heat? Or is this board your security blanket?

Bill Martz

--------------------
Bill Martz
www.wildlifetech.com

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 01:14 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Thanks for refreshing my memory sir. I had forgotten about that little deal. By the way Leonard, Who did you say the culprit was? [Smile]

--------------------

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 01:26 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Martz said: "Reply: According to some of the people on this board that would be impossible because they say coyotes can think but at a lower level than a human. So after the first, second or surely by the time the third coyote was shot the remaining coyotes would had caught on as to what was happening and left the scene. Personally Leonard, I find it hard to believe. Are you sure it wasn't a family of ducks."
-----------------
Now THAT was funny Bill. On a more serious note, I have killed as many as three coyotes which came in one at a time on same stand. Not as many as Leonard, but I thought it was pretty good. For some reason, coyotes don't seem to know what a gun shot is. That is unless the shot nearly hit em, if you know what I mean. Maybe it sounds like thunder to them? I don't know the reason.

--------------------

tonlocus
Member # 254

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 02:35 PM      Profile for tonlocus   Email tonlocus         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow this is getting good. I've heard of the illustrious Bill Martz from over on PM but had never gotten a chance to see him in action until now. Wow!!!

Bill, if you ever get that thing down under 5 pounds, I might be willing to spring for one. Also, why don't you make your studio grade recording available to us schmucks that don't own one of your units. For a small fee of course. I think you might make a killing.

Leonard- Where's the hunt going to be? I'd love to be there.

Posts: 76 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 02:41 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Bill I know this is a futile exercise, but I'm enjoying myself, so here we go. I find it fasinateing, and revealing that you somehow think you hold a monopoly on coyote behavior. Another thing I find facinateing is that you told my friend Krusty that by watching your video and using your glorified boom box that he would somehow become and expert. WOW, can we get some kind of written guarantee for Krusty.

Bill said "Byron, what I meant by heavy cover is the type of forest you find in the Northeast. In addition to the cover the breed of coyote we have is far different then the coyote you hunt.

Please be specific. How do they differ? Do they respond different? Are yours some type of super coyote? Don't assume I don't already know the correct answer. Where specifically in East Texas did you hunt and gather this expert knowledge of the coyotes I chase?

Bill said "Yes Byron, I do know more about wildlife than anyone you know. That's the benefit of experience, hard work and education. Byron, calling wildlife is not rocket science. Understand what your target animal is capable of and what he is not capable of. It's just that simple.

This first part of this is one is the most absurd of all, and full of incomplete assumptions. Fact is, you don't know me, or anyone that I know. You are banking this intire statement on the assumption that no one know more than you. That say's alot about your personality. You sound like a very lonely person. I would be safe in saying that I have more time in the woods calling critters than most people could get in 40 years of hunting every weekend. I would also be willing to bet that I still don't know it all, and neither do you. Difference is my ego will let me admit it, because , as you stated I have no agenda. As far as the second part of your statement("Byron, calling wildlife is not rocket science. Understand what your target animal is capable of and what he is not capable of. It's just that simple".)
That is the only sinsible thing you've said.

I said ""Not saying you are but by the looks of the last few threads you have realy pissed alot of level headed people off."

ANSWER: I guess you don't think they deserved it.
Just remember Byron, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I read this several time and it still makes no sense at all. No one here deserves to be disrepected in the way you have done. If this was my house, I'd have done thown you out on your smart ass. This is one thing us Texans are real good at. The one good thing about you hanging around running your head is the more you do it the more you show your flawed, narrow minded character.

Heres another gem.

I said:
"I'm sure you have a wonderful caller and most people agree on that. I just think it's a shame that you have such low regard for anyone that doesn't follow your drum beat."

ANSWER: I do have low regard for morons that knowingly diseminate bogus information even if they know that information to be wrong.

Please be very specific.

Another gem.

"I use one of the lowly competitors e-callers,and have had and continue to have plenty success. I doubt very serriously you would have done any better with your caller."

ANSWER: Your dead wrong on this issue. Our wildlife caller will out call any other wildlife caller sold. Thats why people who depend on calling for a living use our products. But then again, if you understood your quarry you would be using our product.

No, I'm not wrong and until you can prove it, take a hike. No hard feelings, you just can't prove it. You just believe it in your head and therefore you think its so.I know it's hard for you to believe, but I do understand my quarry very well and I have been quite successful, without your boom box. Quite frankly I do depend on my foxpro for part of my living and it has performed flawlessly. Man, your a piece of work.

Last but not least.

"I do live in Texas, and kill a lot of coyotes, but I also live in one of the least productive parts of the state(for most people)."

ANSWER: Byron, calling coyotes anywhere in Texas
or the West in general is easy relative to the Eastern US. Yes there are some regions there with more coyotes but they all come from the same gene pool. Don't get mad but it's just a fact of life.

Now there some new information [Roll Eyes] . Thanks Bill, and why would I get mad?

Bill, I have herd all the stories about you and just want you to know, you have not let me down. I'm sure you can't honestly believe you know it all, and everyone else are just morons. If so you must be a lonely person. If it's OK with you I will just think that you don't accually believe this mindless crap your telling and it's just some twisted way of stirring people up.

One last question. At what level of clarity does an e-caller become ineffective/more effective. My educated guess is that the human ear is alot more discriminating than the so called "brain dead" coyote. untill you can prove other wise I will continue to use the little, light weight, rugged, dependable, affordable, incredibly effective FOXPRO.

Bill don't take me wrong, I'm not mad. Hope your not. I love this stuff, and have had fun jacking with you. People like you are fun, because you are so convineced of your superiority that you think you can never be wrong. You are no doubt a good caller, and have a fair product, but their is one thing that you will never have, and that is the respect of many others. This is all a shame because it doesn't have to be this way.

Good Day

Byron

Byron

[ August 17, 2004, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Byron South ]

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 03:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Byron, trust me. You are not seeing the Legendary BM in action; this is "Bill Lite".

And, I appreciate the restraint, on the part of everybody.

Bill has not addressed my very first question. I asked him if he really hunted, & does he hunt coyotes? I have the feeling that he is a studio techie, rather than a woodsman, but can stand correction, if he could illuminate, for we unwashed, brain dead, wannabe coyote hunters.

Hey, where is Steve Craig? He's missing all the fun!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 03:16 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
A few bold statements that could use clarification....Ive all ready ruled them out as bullshit, but maybe bill could enlighten me:)

bill wrote:

" This post will be my second and also my last post on this subject"

That was scribbled in his second post on this board......16 replys later, this is where we are at:)

bill babbles about "breeds" of coyotes, of which there is one breed, which contains 19 subspecies, but still one breed.

bill also addressed his apparent observations of coyote cannabalism? I'd bet my last dollar Ive called and killed way more coyotes than bill. Ive seen more than one coyote nip,bite and tug at flesh or whatever else might be poking out of the hole in their belly after being hit with a bullet, but never have seen or heard of the coyote taking a lunch break, to devour itself?

While on that particular point, just how many coyotes have you called and shot bill? Thats not to include the coyotes you've seen called in while your out hanging on the leg of those professional ADC guys you leg hump, but coyotes you personally have called and shot?
Numbers aren't everything, but they give us brain dead predator hunters a feel for the experience a guy claims to have.

bill wrote:

" We are the most successful company in the business"

That claim can easily be proven by providing a data sheet showing the total number of units sold since the companys conception. I can't hardly believe he has sold more WTs than the total number of Johnny Stewart callers that have been sold, or the number of Fox Pros that have been sold, how can that be?,or is the criteria for "successful" something other than total number of units sold, in which case his claim is yet another crock of shit.

I have a memory too, and I recall when I had a little venture into calling videos and dealing with call manufacturers. My partner and I had several correspondences with bill concerning his caller when he was first gearing up production. At that time, bill was quite ignorant about calling coyotes in particular, but was very savvy about studio grade stuff....whats that been now, six or eight years?, and now he is the Stephen Hawkens of the predator calling world.....fast learning curve no:)

The guys I know personally on this board, all have 25-40 years calling experience, and you can bet they know what they're doing, Im afraid bill martz wouldn't make a pimple on the ass of anyone of them.

Posts: 1630 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 03:18 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

I've heard the stories. I was editing my post when you posted. Go and read the end. This should get a his pressure up. I love talking about people like him like they aren't even there. That really gets them stirred up [Big Grin] . I am also a student of people behavior [Wink] . I can't quite figure Bill out though. Does he really believe this stuff, is he just stirring people up to get a control fix much like a pyromaniac starts a fire to watch the excitement or could this be a twisted way of getting much needed puplicity needed to market a failing product?

Good Day

Byron

[ August 17, 2004, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Byron South ]

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

onecoyote
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 03:30 PM      Profile for onecoyote           Edit/Delete Post 
It's more fun to watch this action, that's why I ain't saying nothing lol. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas.....Average minds discuss events.....Small minds discuss people.....Eleanor Roosevelt.

Posts: 893 | From: Walker Lake Nevada. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2004 03:32 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bill, If Gary Strader kills on average 250 coyotes per year for over 22 years it sounds like he did pretty well without your beloved boom box. How long has your gadget been out? Just imagine what he could have done with a FOXPRO [Big Grin] .

Good Day

Byron [Big Grin]

[ August 17, 2004, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Byron South ]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters