The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Optics forum   » October VHA Magazine has some GREAT articles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: October VHA Magazine has some GREAT articles!
Fuzz
PAKMAN
Member # 1680

Icon 14 posted September 25, 2007 12:26 PM      Profile for Fuzz   Email Fuzz         Edit/Delete Post 
Just got mine and am blown away!

--------------------
God, Guns and Guts Keep America Free, May God Bless us all !

Posts: 4 | From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2007 09:06 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
I always look forward to my copy of Varmint Hunter.

I got to admit being more than a little disappointed when I saw three articles by that LP Brezny guy in the latest issue. I don't know if its just me, but I just can't warm up to his style.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2007 06:17 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Brezny... He's a caricature of all the worst traits of mainstream blast and stab rag pablum puking "gun" writers everywhere. I'm not at all sure that he actually knows shit from apple butter. I can't read two sentences of his puke. So however much space the editors decide to give him in any issue, is space that doesn't even exist, far as I'm concerned...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2007 03:44 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. But how do you really feel about him Dave?!?! LOL [Wink]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
furhvstr
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1389

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2007 05:37 PM      Profile for furhvstr   Email furhvstr         Edit/Delete Post 
Different publication but along the same line this Ted Stotler for T&PC.
Unfortunatly lives out here by me.
I also look forward to my VHA mag. Sorely miss the custom guns they used to build for the mag.

[ September 26, 2007, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: furhvstr ]

Posts: 144 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
tawnoper
Knows what it's all about
Member # 497

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2007 09:26 PM      Profile for tawnoper   Email tawnoper         Edit/Delete Post 
Is Brezny the guy who looks pissed in all his pictures?
Posts: 53 | From: socal | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2007 04:14 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2007 07:33 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
You pretty much nailed it tawnoper.

It was Breznys pouty-assed look that first turned me off and his writing pretty much cemented it.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2007 09:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like he needs a fluffer.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2007 11:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn! I hate being so uninformed! I never read that mag.? I always thought their target was squirrel shooters, etc.? Have they changed? Nice glossy publication suitable for the coffee table.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2007 05:00 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Not just squirrels Leon'. Sometime back there was great story about a couple of mega coyote killers named Skyler and Mitch. Those boyz do some serious coyote whoopin'. Great magazine.

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters