The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Wildlife Tech / Martz Fact Blurring (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Wildlife Tech / Martz Fact Blurring
coyote whacker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2009 02:55 PM      Profile for coyote whacker           Edit/Delete Post 
Then Tim you should be out putting that WT to it's use!!!!!!!!!!

[ October 12, 2009, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: coyote whacker ]

--------------------
This is done on my time and my dime. My views may differ from those of others!

Posts: 376 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2009 03:02 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I was out fri. and then today.. Way to much cover here for calling and alot of my areas have a good population of fox this year and that season is'nt open yet so i'll wait till more of the crops are out and the fox season opens. Plus i have to save my pennies for a new caller.. [Big Grin] [Razz]

[ October 12, 2009, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
coyote whacker
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2009 03:06 PM      Profile for coyote whacker           Edit/Delete Post 
Come on Tim that WT should suck those coyotes right out of the corn and into your lap, sorry not buying that excuse. Oh I see your going to save up some cash for the New FoxPro Prairie blaster or get a 15 watt cs-24 [Big Grin]

[ October 12, 2009, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: coyote whacker ]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2009 03:20 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Thanks for the great website where you don't edit things. I think this thread is about at the end of its life for the time being (maybe not though). This thread probably doesn't mean much to many of the readers here, since many are veteran callers with more years calling than I've been alive. The new age of predator hunters though are the "techie weenie" types as you like to call them. They're going to do their homework, typically online and find that Bill Martz and his company is blowing smoke. Lots of these younger guys contact me directly to talk about callers. I've never once told them that a WT is a bad caller. When it comes down to it, it's not a bad caller at all. It's the lies, and bogus and deceiving information put out by Bill Martz that will lose him sales, no matter what his caller can or can't do.

Martz,
The Silence is deafening you LIAR. Where is your witty comeback on this one? Be certain that there will be more to come on your history of lies. Keep my name on your website and make sure to add more when you get time, because it'll come back to bite you tenfold, I guarantee it old man.

WildLie Technologies.
Owned and Run by a Liar......PERIOD!
Deceiving Customers for Years....PERIOD!
Bullying customers and ex-customers for years...PERIOD!

Just Wavin', Smilin', Lyin', and Cryin'...PERIOD!

Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2009 03:51 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Come on Tim that WT should suck those coyotes right out of the corn and into your lap, sorry not buying that excuse. Oh I see your going to save up some cash for the New FoxPro Prairie blaster or get a 15 watt cs-24
I don't know about where you are at but here the corn is still pretty much green and to thick to see down the rows so it dose'nt pay to try and call in a coyote if you can't see it and since deer season is approaching fast i can't just go and call any corn field.. Some of the farmers leave there corn in certain areas and save it for deer season to hunt..Even if i called one of these fields and scared the deer out they would still come back the next day, but you can't tell the farmer that..LOL
As for the last comment. NO! i don't think so.. [Big Grin]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2009 08:44 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I got this from another site which was posted by a die-hard F-P owner
quote:
I was wondering if you guys think all this encoding makes noises noisy?

Seems my old WT non-encrypted sounds are much clearer then the new encoded WT sound and the FXP sounds.

TundraWookie?????????????????? [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2009 10:40 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim,
Encrypted sounds have nothing to do with the quality of sounds on the KAS2030MS models. It's poor circuit design and probably overpowering the amp or trying to drive it a bit too hard to get that 3 to 5 times as loud as anything on earth lie. Maybe the brilliant Martz will tell us why his prior model has white noise in it? All of the one's that I've heard have it and they're not near as loud as the older KAS2020, 2010 models. Hope that helps.

Martz,
What happened to you telling me what "CD Quality" is? You're still a LIAR in case you thought anybody forgot.

Wildlie Technologies..and Martz...The Man, The Myth...THE LIE!

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 05:52 AM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

[ October 13, 2009, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: TheHuntedOne ]

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 06:31 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Seems my old WT non-encrypted sounds are much clearer then the new encoded WT sound and the "FXP sounds".

This person is talking about the F-P that he has down-loaded WT and F-P sounds onto..

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 07:35 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
THO,
Thanks for that tid bit of advice, you're a true scholar.

TA17rem,
If your "friend" tried recording his WT sounds off the caller, they're not clear because of the white noise coming out of the thing that was captured in the sounds. The original non-encrypted sounds will be the best quality that you could get. The WT encrypted .WTX files won't play on the FoxPro either. Hope that helps.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 13, 2009 07:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Help me out. Is jolly old Winston saying that a FANATIC is a bad person?

Actually, my father called me something similiar concerning my penchant for chasing coyotes? I'm not sure if he meant; instead of girls?

Good hunting. LB

Hey, PS

quote:
If your "friend" tried recording his WT sounds off the caller, they're not clear because of the white noise coming out of the thing that was captured in the sounds.
Do you mean with aligator clips on the speaker wires, or using a microphone in front of the FP speaker, or extracting the data from the storage device via a computer?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 09:01 AM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
I think, Leonard, Jolly Old Winston is trying to say that Tundrawookie sounds like an old 8 second sound loop stuck on repeat for the last 3 or 4 years.

As for what your father said, I wont comment on your choice of fur chasing in your younger days. It seems to me, you made the right decisions in that you ended up being one heck of a coyote hunter, and still had a beautiful and lovely wife. Two out of two ain't bad.

--------------------

THO Game Calls

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 10:34 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Direct line out from the caller, that's where the biggest white noise will show itself. If somebody has really good recording equipment, they could probably record it at about 4-5 feet away from the speaker and not hear it in the sounds, but again, it won't be near as good as the original 16bit 32kHz sound files from the old KAS-2010 models.

THO,
Are you offended that I'm telling you your neighbor Martz is a Liar(because he is)? Does a manufacturer slandering an individual on a website seem like a wise thing to do to you? You don't have to read everything I write, I'm not forcing you or anybody to. Or are you just trying to get your jabs in because your feelings were hurt because I argued with you about WT's old FRS remote legaility issue? Get over it Marine, you're tougher than that I hope. If you want, I can show you several instances where WT blatently was using illegal FRS remotes. Maybe you and Martz can pool together some pennies and make a wager with me? I'll let you two pick any odds you want.

Martz,
Still waiting on your definition of "CD Quality". I'll have a technical question for you too and will test how smart you are...You LIAR!

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 02:50 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm beginning to think there was something Freudian behind how you chose your handle here on Huntmasters.

The way I remember it, a Wookie, was nothing more than a big dumb monkey that Hans Solo kept around for muscle.

So.....does that mean you see yourself as FoxPro's big dumb muscle monkey?

Because I think you're just a little Ewok acting tough.

-

[ October 13, 2009, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: TheHuntedOne ]

--------------------

THO Game Calls

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 6 posted October 13, 2009 03:02 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
THO,
Maybe it was Freudian, maybe just a jab at humor that blew over your head. Either way, if I'm a big dumb monkey, I'm sure outwitting both you and your New Hampshire lying neighbor Martz without much effort. What's that make you then, an Amoeba? I'm not fighting for FoxPro, Minaska, or Johnny Stewart, just the "technie weenie" gang wanting to know the honest truth about e-callers. It's surprising how many of the techie type people like to predator hunt too. Cute Ewok picture, that little dude put the hurting on the big bad guys too. Kinda like me with Martz I guess you could say. [Cool]

Martz,
What rock are you hiding under, this little Ewok who lives in a tent wants to hear your answer about "CD Quality"?

coyote whacker
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 03:42 PM      Profile for coyote whacker           Edit/Delete Post 
technie weenies of the calling world gets round one. Come on Bill there are people waiting for a response and to begin round 2!!!!! You don't want to lose by TKO do you?

I'm waiting so I can pop the popcorn this is almost as good as a football game or it was [Big Grin]

What can I say a slow Tuesday!!!!!!

[ October 13, 2009, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: coyote whacker ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 03:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can give him any CUSTOM TITLE you prefer, but I can't change his (original) screen name.

That's (IF) TW approves your custom title suggestion. And, I don't see why he wouldn't, since it's purpose is to make you feel a lot better?

So, it would look like this:

TUNDRA WOOKIE
AKA, JOHN Q. PUBLIC
member #XXXX

Let me know, k? LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 04:31 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Hmmmmm...this is a tough decision.."Weenie" sounds like it's a German based word (Wiener Schnitzel). I wouldn't want anybody to think that I'm siding with the Uber German/US Martz machine, so how's about this one instead? Once Martz the liar starts to win a few rounds and stops his lying we can change it.

Tundrawookie
Northern Techie Boxer

Martz,
Why are you so quiet? Cat (Bobcat or Lynx) got your tongue? Better hurry up because I have another piece of info for you to work on this evening. You really should've just accepted my apology on the recording equipment and kept my name off your skewed website old man.

Anybody else trying to help Martz. Get a clue, the guy is a liar, defending him puts you in the same category. I'm the one personally named on his website, so let me box this clown by myself.

WildLie Uber Caller....Brought to you by a published Liar..PERIOD!

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 05:15 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Tundra Wookie is getting a little hot under the collar

-

--------------------

THO Game Calls

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 05:18 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
"Use a WT at your own risk in Alaska" rants Tundra Wookie

-

--------------------

THO Game Calls

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 05:20 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch Out! He's as dangerous as those damn North Koreans

-

[ October 13, 2009, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: TheHuntedOne ]

--------------------

THO Game Calls

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 12 posted October 13, 2009 05:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
24 hour test

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 06:51 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
TundraWookie: Either you need help with youre reading skills or you are drunk again..

The guy with the problem posted it on P.M. and you have not responded to his question there or here..
So lets try this one more time..
The guy with the problem has a older model WT that he has pirated the sounds off of and has loaded them into his NEW FOX-PRO along with his F-P sounds.

His remark: (Seems my old WT non-encrypted sounds are much clearer then the new encoded WT sound and the FXP sounds)
DiD he buy a lemon or do all the F-P have this problem????? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2009 08:35 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
THO,
Those are funny one's, I've seen them before, but you get a B+ for effort. If you had done your own creative editing you might have gotten an A. So you didn't answer me on that bet about the FRS remotes?

TA17rem,
His remark: (Seems my old WT non-encrypted sounds are much clearer then the new encoded WT sound and the FXP sounds)

Answer (Part 1): The original WT sounds will be clearer than the encrypted .WTX files. The 2030MS model WT has a horrible white noise and the guy had to know what he was doing to get them off the caller or crack the Hex coding on them. Not a big deal for somebody familiar with encryption/decryption, but most people won't go through the effort.

DiD he buy a lemon or do all the F-P have this problem?????

Answer (Part 2): What's the problem, he's comparing Original WT files to Encrypted WT files he copied/recorded, or whatever he did.
He's comparing FoxPro .FXP files to NOTHING, unless he somehow got original files, which I'm doubting. If he doesn't have original FoxPro files, how does he know what is or isn't clearer?

If you want me to draw it for you, let me know.
Have you chatted with your lying buddy Martz lately? I guess I must have answered his "CD Quality" question right and now he's retreated back under the rock he slithered out from.

Tim,
If you have any more questions, just let me know, I'm more than happy to help.

TA17rem.....Looking for Lying Friends to hang out with and be buddies with!

THO
"Your Online Resource for Random Humor"

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters