The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » 4 for 4, suppressed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 4 for 4, suppressed
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2016 12:03 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
These dudes look familiar to anyone??? [Smile]

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKY

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2016 01:26 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I only watched a few seconds and didn't turn on the sound, but ain't that the back of Shaw's head?

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2016 02:36 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Shaw and Criner the tail shooter exciting footage.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted December 20, 2016 02:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, looks like AR Shaw and Unknown.

But, the end zone dance could have waited until we were sure #5 wasn't coming a little late to the party. And, even #6. Stranger things have happened, you know?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2016 02:42 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Whats with all the jumping around?

EDIT: Sorry, didnt see LB's post.
Mark

[ December 20, 2016, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2016 02:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's Criner, he's that way. But, just think. He's come a long ways since Pichacho Peak. Right, Paul?

Good looking shit, though!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2016 03:51 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Fun watch and some really good camera work. The camera guy was on them quick even when things were getting busy out front.
Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2016 04:47 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, that camera guy is a 'killer', too! He didn't miss a beat...
Dunno bout you guys, but a stand like that makes me really want a can!!!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2016 07:10 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
agreed Fred!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2016 03:37 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Cameraman did great for sure.
I've had more stands like that since getting my suppressor, including my first stand of this year where I killed a six pack and I also killed a quad on another stand this year. I just forgot to jump up and do a dance.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2016 03:08 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Good video.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Wiley E
Knows what it's all about
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2016 01:53 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Good video. Nice job on the camera.

~SH~

Posts: 853 | From: Kadoka, S.D | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2017 06:32 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I have watched a few of Criner's vids (and can't seem to remember if I know him, or if he knows me, and how that went?)...
Could dude be any more DRAMATIC? *and that says a lot coming from me, eh.

The comments section is like the old days on the boards, too! [Smile]

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2017 08:45 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I've met Steve a couple of times. Never hunted with him. Seems like a good guy. He does appear to like the operator/merc look. Oh yea "Fried chicken!" [Smile]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 02, 2017 10:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but did you notice that Steve was breaking dancing in a pair of Captain Dave's high dollar "Attack Pants"? That's when you have really arrived! Me and the rest of the crew are faking it with generic stuff from Cheaper than Dirt, or Sportsman's Warehouse.

I wish!
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2017 11:11 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, lot of guys living out thier fantasy of being a sniper by draping tactical shit all over themselves. Silly.
Mark

--------------------

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2017 11:16 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
And I don't mean the attack pants...those ain't silly...I got some!
Mark

--------------------

Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2017 05:11 AM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Steve's on a much better trail than some of the coyote calling movie stars before him by telling a story and showing some country. Just watched his tribute to his grandfather by shooting a bear with the Winchester Model 94 30/30. Very nice tribute.

I have the same sentimental attachment to a Winchester Model 61 .22 rimfire. That is the gun I started out on and I have yet to hold a finer rifle with a better feel and better balance.

~SH~

Posts: 853 | From: Kadoka, S.D | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2017 05:27 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The guy sure gets excited.
The camera man did a heck of a job.
I'm thinking real hard about getting a can. To many years of running heavy equipment , I got that ringing in the ears bad.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2017 06:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have the nostalgia about my father's only firearm I remember besides a HiStandard 22 that he sold when I was 7 or 8. But, the one he did have, (and I don't know what happened to it?) was a Mossberg bolt action 20 gauge shotgun. What a friggin' POS! I actually hurt myself pretty good on that thing. If you weren't careful it could rip an inch of skin off your hand, closing the bolt. Of course, when I was 7 or 8 I thought it was awesome. By 9 or 10, I knew better; which was when I acquired my own .410, might have been my tenth birthday, now that I think about it?

My father was in Ordinance, he was the Company Armorer and trained those guys going overseas in the M2, so he had a lot of time behind a fifty cal. He was very fortunate, he spent the entire war at George Army Air Corps Base in Adelanto. Never got the combat medals but he didn't get kilt, either. But, he sure missed the boat, picking out a shotgun.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 05, 2017, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters