The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » gonna try the "moon" thing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gonna try the "moon" thing
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2014 05:25 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
have'nt done it for 30 years but a buddy hunts the full moons all winter and does real well.
we're gonna try it tonight (starting in about 2 hours) and go all night into tomarro afternoon.
fresh snow and super bright skies now. hope its worth it.

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2014 08:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Got an email from Tim about this. He says; yeah, sure.

Just like siblings, you two are like long lost brothers, or something?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS you need to drive down there, mano y mano, beard to beard. Yup!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2014 06:27 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope somebody rolls video.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2014 06:04 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
" mano y mano,beard to beard"

Not sure what to say LB but if you continue to hint about Tim commenting on Bear,you may lose your pen pal.I stopped him last time but....
It would be the shortest 'fight' on record I assure you.

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2014 06:06 AM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
well shit. did'nt think i'd come back to this thread to see fuck-faces name come up??.

LB. truthfully speaking, i don't give a shit less what you and your pen-pal talk about. if he's off the board, it would be good to keep it that way?.
that being said, i won't respond to how the trip went.

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2014 10:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, okay, kinda sensitive this morning! I will not poke, no more but that's a major blow, to not tell us how your adventure went?

I am surprised at how much that jerk bothers you, but I finally get it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2014 09:35 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
DAM!!! Sure would like to here how the hunt turned out. We don't get to hunt at night here in
Gods country, would like to try it one time. Might be a good thing to let old Tim pass on into the sun set Leonard.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Randy Roede
"It's Roede, like in Yotie
Member # 1273

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2014 10:32 AM      Profile for Randy Roede   Email Randy Roede         Edit/Delete Post 
LB, IMO, he's making you look like his own personal puppet!

Dave will handle it!!

--------------------
The only person dumber than the village idiot is the person who argues with him!

Posts: 669 | From: Pierre SD | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2014 10:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the thing. I could give a shit about Tim Anderson, but I have a strong aversion to mass executions because somebody, or a bunch of people don't like somebody.

I just read an article this morning about the play, The Vagina Monologues. It seems that the producers fired one of the cast members because she was a Tea Party supporter. Can't have that. Right?

So, it's the same with your well intended advice, and bear hunters, as well, which actually rubs me the wrong way. The idea that a member is telling me to get rid of another member is anti American, near as I can tell?

Okay, I did it, I banned this guy that nobody likes and here we are (I thought) having a little fun with it but you guys are like the Vagina Monologues, you still want to string him up and castrate him and "suggest" to me how to run my Board. I'm trying to accommodate y'all, but you kinda have to understand it is a little bit irksome, even if you guys think it's better for the common good.

Anderson is not the issue, it's my sense of FairPlay. I'm trying to look at this from others' point of view, but it conflicts with my "Terms of Service" which clearly state there are no rules, no censorship, just don't piss ME off.

Okay, I give up, he shall be "He who's name must not be spoken" on HM. But I still think it's chickenshit. But, thanks for the advice.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2014 08:02 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
And the rest of us trace it right back to the zip code of Upland? Ya'll are pretty forgiving west of the river.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2014 08:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm kind of a puss. I just got back from the movies. Saw Lone Survivor. I don't know how it might affect a civilian, but being as how I spent a little time in the military, I got kind of emotional towards the end. I thought it was a hell of a movie.

Tim is history, finite.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Wily E
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2014 08:34 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Stick to your guns Leonard and run this board as you see fit.

This board wouldn't be what it is if it was run by those who look around the room to see how others are voting before they raise their hands (ie followers and mindless heel clicking conformists).

~SH~

[ February 02, 2014, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Wily E ]

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2014 09:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Scott. Appreciate the support. I try.

And, truer words were never spoken. You can't please everybody.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters