The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » dirty rotten bastard!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dirty rotten bastard!!
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 03:16 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
for many years now, if i make a sneak on a critter and kill it to find out it has mange of fur damage beyond fixing, it gets curled up in a sleeping position for some others to make a sneak on.
this red this a.m. was blown about in half from a gut shot. i did a good job making him look comfy don't ya think?
 -

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 03:22 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
That's mean. Just plain mean. Along that same vein, I told Kevin that we needed to mix up some tannerite and put it in a ziplock bag, then cut a slot in the side of a dead mangy coyote, slip that bag down in there, then wire the thing to a fence. Some poor bastard coming down the road sees this coyote standing out there, aims out the window or over the hood, pulls the trigger and KAPOW! A lifelong memory is formed.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 03:31 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
now thats a hell of idea [Big Grin]
in fact a must do!! [Smile]

Baldknobber
Knows what it's all about
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 04:02 PM      Profile for Baldknobber   Email Baldknobber         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's a good one bearhunter. Reminds me of all the times I used the mtn. lion in heat scream on my FoxPro to scare the hell out of folks!!

--------------------
JTBMO

Posts: 202 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 04:19 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Put a cig in it's mouth.
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 04:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, or me sticking a couple reflectors in a bush, to fuck with the spotlighters.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 04:57 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
i should have but a note in its mouth "good shot"
Leonard. ai'nt a bush within 3/4 miles.
what you see is what i'm blessed [Frown] with to hunt here

ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 07:57 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
cdog911, darn you! Now you have the wheels in my head turning...
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 08:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are mean, sick and twisted.............I admire that !!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2014 10:22 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe Shaw will share his coyote 'decoy' story!?

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters