The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Predator hunting king

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Predator hunting king
Yotecallr
PAKMAN
Member # 1020

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2011 07:33 PM      Profile for Yotecallr           Edit/Delete Post 
www.xtranormal.com

[ February 02, 2011, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Yotecallr ]

--------------------
They always stop, they always do.

Posts: 9 | From: Directly above the center of the Earth | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2011 09:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have me scratching my head, Yotecallr? I don't try to control content, members are free to post whatever is on their mind. I don't get it, but whatever?

But, I have been doing a little research, just for the heck of it. I noticed that you were a member for a year before making your first post, made a few, all in 2008, then nothing, until now? Did you lose your password, or what?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 03:23 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get it either. Although if I were to guess I would say it is aimed at a certain member here.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 04:49 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon 49, you have to name names around here, some of these guys are paranoid.

All I got was someone spoofing microsoft? Of course I turned it off when I realized it wasn't Tim. [Big Grin]

[ February 03, 2011, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: TOM64 ]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
tawnoper
Member # 497

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 07:32 AM      Profile for tawnoper   Email tawnoper         Edit/Delete Post 
just a guess...but maybe he meant to post this?

coyote king

Posts: 53 | From: socal | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 03, 2011 07:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good one...you could be right?

Now the hard part. Who's the guy in the green tights? Tony Tebbe, Glenn Guess, Byron South, Rich Higgins, Unknown or Vic Simmons? So many possibilities?

So, who created it? I say it has Jay Nistetter's fingerprints all over it. Second choice, AR Shaw.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

tawnoper
Member # 497

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 08:04 AM      Profile for tawnoper   Email tawnoper         Edit/Delete Post 
I know who made it... it was fangtooth!
Posts: 53 | From: socal | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 08:18 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't get it to run but if that's Fangtooth's latest video, it is not specifically aimed at anyone, not even Dimbo-Timbo.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 05:06 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom I was originally thinking it was meant for Tim (sorry Tim).

But after having thought about it, it could also be spoofing on the entire membership here.

Just my thoughts, of course.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 05:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's extremely doubtful, 49. There are several sites more deserving. I don't think we ever planned to be the most knowledgable Forums on the 'net, it just turned out that way. PM HM and the coyote gods all were born within a few weeks of each other, long history and the senior websites on the world wide web with a focus on predators or specifically on coyotes. That is well known fact. PM advertises and subsequently, has a large membership. Neither Coyote Gods or Huntmasters allow ads and make no particular effort to be a great big presence on the web. At least I don't think CG runs ads? Anyway, there is hardly any argument that CG is a subcaliber forum, PM caters to the relative newcomer and our little nitch sorta attracts the hardcore.

Anyway, i think the intent is to spoof an individual. The question is who; and without really specific dialogue, there could be dozens, maybe hundreds of deserving experts.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 08:05 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
This video right here is still the best on the internet. http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6322981/

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2011 09:22 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I say it has Jay Nistetter's fingerprints all over it.
LOL. Not this time LB.
You're one of 4 people so far that thought I was the culprit.
Had I thought of it, I'd have done it and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Too funny.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2011 02:46 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
You are probably right Leonard.

I was just thinking about the stabs that I have seen taken at this site in my short time here by "newbies."

Of course, if the OP would just come back and explain himself, then we could put this to rest.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters