The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » World Championship Coyote Calling Contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: World Championship Coyote Calling Contest
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2004 07:59 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
The World contest is being held in Elko,NV. this year,November,12-13,2004.Was wondering how many of you guys here are gonna attend. Would be good to meet a few of you there...NVWalt

[ September 12, 2004, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2004 08:02 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
HA, ha, whats a cotote? You all know what I mean. Should be a big bash limited to 100 2-man teams.NVWalt

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2004 08:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Walt, you say, "coyote calling", you mean hunt contest, right? Jack Roberts lives right there. The last time I was in Elko, there was a lot more happening, and a lot more people.

I don't know, they usually want a friday afternoon check in and that is a problem for some people. It wuld suit me better if they had a checkin before dawn, same day.

Good hunting, LB

[ September 12, 2004, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31461 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
onecoyote
Knows what it's all about
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2004 01:19 PM      Profile for onecoyote           Edit/Delete Post 
To bad the hunt was not held 25 years ago. In a way it kinda was, but few if any people knew about it. It was not called the World calling contest, but it sure was a hunting contest, right Leonard [Wink] .

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas.....Average minds discuss events.....Small minds discuss people.....Eleanor Roosevelt.

Posts: 893 | From: Walker Lake Nevada. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2004 02:07 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it's a coyote hunt. I just posted with typo the name on the entry form.I know a couple people Ive hunted with will be there but didn't know if anyone here even knew about it.If you want more info on it. Great Basin Predator Callers, POB 1686, Elko,NV. 89803. Hopefully see a few of you there,,NVWalt

--------------------

WhiteMtnCur
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 10:09 AM      Profile for WhiteMtnCur   Author's Homepage   Email WhiteMtnCur         Edit/Delete Post 
NVWalt, do you know why they're holding the contest in November this year instead of December like they have in the past?
Posts: 97 | From: Nevada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 10:02 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
Whitemtncur, my partner got a second letter that said that it had been pushed back to its regular December dates. When I first saw the November dates I wondered if it was going to interfere with Nationals. I have not yet seen that letter however.

Either way I’m planning on being there.

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
WhiteMtnCur
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2004 04:51 PM      Profile for WhiteMtnCur   Author's Homepage   Email WhiteMtnCur         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info.

So is it December 3rd and 4th? Or the 10th and 11th?

Posts: 97 | From: Nevada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters