The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » CONSOLIDATED PINHEAD FORUM   » So, here's the deel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So, here's the deel
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 09, 2024 09:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am completely innocent! As everybody knows and I have stated it numerous times, that I am not a COMPUTER GEEK, never claimed to be. I just got handed this job and do the best I can, which isn't much besides holding hands with The Peanut Gallery, commiserating now and then and acting like I know what I'm doing. Corey is the one who knows how to write code and all that geek stuff. He has been busy this morning putting out brush fires. Last update he shared was that he rewrote 15 errors of unknown importance to get us to this point and GoDaddy did some recovery in the background, for which they had the nerve to charge a fee? Since everything was based on their in house fuckup, in the first place, it seems like they should be responsible for reconstruction of the site; but what do I know?

It may be a bit slow or awkward, won't know of a problem until we try to do something. Meanwhile, if you are prevented from somethng let me know. Corey said to clear browsing history, which I seldom do be it solved a couple issues. So, you guys should be doing that anyway, for the health of your computer. Not health, but like calling Rotot Rooter to clean a clogged drain. But the you have to log back in so remember your password and user name in order to do anything more than read, which is all Vic does anyway. No, I'm just picking on him, he posts occasionally, on even numbered months or during a New Moon, not eclipse!

If you have ANY problem, please let me know and I will "try" to help, which is the extent of my abilities.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31457 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters