The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » CONSOLIDATED PINHEAD FORUM   » Aw c'mon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aw c'mon
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2024 05:14 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim would think that we didn't like him if we didn't pick on him now & then.

I nominate Tim to be the moderator of this forum.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2024 10:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That almost cracked me up....

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2024 06:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Pedro for President
Tim for Moderator.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2024 03:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Kinda like The Apprentice?
I can set him up with all the ingredients for salami sandwiches and we see how many he can make and sell against another member of the Peanut Gallery.

Like make it a contest! You both have exactly one week to sell your version of Salami sandwich and the winner gets to be the fake Moderator for a month.

I appreciate you volunteering and it will be a battle of the Internet Predator Titans!

Who's for ko ko?
Who's for TA?

This should be GOOD!
Sharpen your slicer!

!) Who wants a genuine Minnesota Surface Grinder?

2) Who wants a Eastern AZ Druid/Fusion Hoagie?

3) winner announced next week!

4) Pay commensurate with experience,
cunning, & cheating/ability!

In case of tie, they will be handcuffed back to back and forced to work it out together;
and they rely on each other, uh huh!

I like it! For all the marbles!

edit: Tim wants to use his Northern Bemidgi Blue Ox Sausage. NO!

[ February 03, 2024, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2024 07:09 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow !!!
Catch me at a bad time, why don't ya ???
Too late for rotisserie javelina and too early for carp kabobs (with pineapple).
Did I mention that I'm a fan of Yia Vang's Feral cooking program ????
So ............. It's either homemade Coyote Haggis or Tim wins. Congratulations, Tim and when you negotiate your salary and benefit package with El Bee, don't take his first offer. Hold out for more.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2024 11:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Listen to you!

All content on The New Huntmasters is free, all contributions are also gratis. As I have said many times, there is no one else to blame for content, The Buck Stops Here!

I'm not that flush. In fact, after paying bills this morning, I've got sixty Dollars in my checking account. No matter, this is my treat. Such as it is?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters