The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » No doubt, copycat acts are by the mentally ill

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No doubt, copycat acts are by the mentally ill
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2024 01:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kinda thinking that some type of censorship is warranted because we have such a mentally ill population, due to LIBERAL INDOCTRINATION!

A few months ago somebody set them self on fire because of the critical danger of CLIMATE CHANGE! We have people so mentally unbalanced that they listen to the ravings of Liberals that have convinced a segment of the population that the world is in eminent danger from a .03degree increase in global temperature by the year 2100!

It's OK to preach all of your favorite political and social issues, but some people are so mentally unbalanced that they swallow these earnest appeals as if they are verified truth; and even if it is, here's the thing; goddamned it, a slightly warmer earth is a positive result, it's nothing to even worry about!

That's the problem with these cocksuckers spreading their political bullshit! Some people cannot rationalize any information, no matter how outlandish. It's dangerous to preach these political ravings, whatever the motivation, because we have a large percentage of indoctrinated citizens that simply cannot COPE WITH REALITY!

This is where "misinformation" becomes dangerous because our society is so fucked up that a good number of the population is impressionable and take political lies as truth and they actually think the fucking world will come to an end....unless the fucking Democrats are allowed to implement their fucked up policies!

So, getting back to the latest NUT CASE. They are focused and remember how dramatic was the response to Immolation in favor of CLIMATE CHANGE, that this is a worthy issue, calling attention to the dangers of a Trump re presidency! We can't have that, and if this is what it takes....so be it!

The/our society is so fucked up, maybe there is nothing left to save. We have so many people, (look at The View) they cannot be trusted to do the right thing, these are people willing to vote OJ Simpson NOT GUILTY! Where, in a sane society can something so glaringly INCORRECT occur? Yup, right here, we can use LAWFARE to prosecute a former president of the United States on frivolous charges and they are not laughed out of court, but the POOR SCHMUCK stands a good chance of going to fucking prison!

This is a good situation where it seems justified that some deranged CONSERVATIVE could sneak into the courtroom and shoot the motherfucking prosecutor! And, that clown judge presiding over the trial! Somebody needs to blow a whistle on this shitshow, end to completely outlandish proceedings as a public service! Do us all a favor! It's not right!

Even if people are politically Liberal, wouldn't you think they possess some intelligence? at least some Liberal out there must realize what a dangerous precedence they are setting and at some point, a CONSERVATIVE could try to pull this kind of stunt. Except conservatives are far too reasonable to do something so bizarre and obviously UNFARE!

One can only hope reason suddenly rears it's head and we all laugh at the absurdity of the proceedings, shoot the stupid prosecutor and adjourn the trial as the farce that it so blatantly IS!

That's what I think!
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31483 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2024 04:25 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, the world NEEDS all these absolutely STUPID people with the IQ of a turnip. How else will the New World Order come into place? The dumbing down of America has been going on for a couple generations that I can think of. If and , it looks like, when America falls into the hands of these Social Demonrat Communists. The whole world will fall into place. Just take a look around you and it is pretty obvious. When America falls, the rest of the world will follow. Just like as Commifornia goes, so will America.And look how that has spread from the west coast to the East.
Just be glad that your and my days are indeed numbered and it will all be over for us. But, the rest of the wold will just turn into a China, Russia, North Korea SHIT HOLE.
Am I right? Or if I am wrong I would like to hear the argument for a free people and a free world.
As opposed to a totally controlled bunch of ignorant and clueless dipshits that blindly follow what they are told. The facts and truth be Damned.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 642 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2024 03:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No Walt. I can't say that your assessment is wrong. But it's pretty bleak.

You know just think in terms of the first world war, or even the second, but played with modern stuff. The concept, "CANNON FODDER" doesn't begin to cover what that will be like!

You are correct, though. I'm kind of glad that I might not live to see it, but thinking of my kids and grandkids and my great grandkids, BLEAK isn't a word that congers up the scenario that I envision.

PATHETIC. Yes, that's what comes to mind, especially if the fucking Liberals become firmly intrenched and in charge!

Good hunting. El Bee (if you can, while you can)

[ April 21, 2024, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted April 21, 2024 03:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Meanwhile, we have modern savages, uncomprehending of fairness, civility, compassion and look at what the Democrats have cultivated and created. edit: forgot "Animals"

[URL=https://twitter.com/XKnockouts/status/1779722548273631376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1779722548273631376%7Ctwgr%5E970916d2b016195ad6bcc4ff9bf409f274e 2617f]https://twitter.com/XKnockouts/status/1779722548273631376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1779722548273631376%7Ctwgr%5E970916d2b016195ad6bcc4ff9bf409f274 e2617f[/URL] %7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanthinker.com%2Fblog%2F2024%2F04%2Fa_wheelchair_bound_girl_is_beaten_and_we_need_to_talk_about_it.html

[ April 21, 2024, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters