The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » something to consider

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: something to consider
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2024 11:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ACTUALLY, A NO BRAINER

Since President Biden took office in January 2021, 15 million illegal immigrants have entered the country. Without a change in the law, they will be counted in the next census for representation in Congress.

From Census.gov:

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31493 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2024 12:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
S ...... Send
T ...... Them
A ...... All
B ...... Back

Uninvited and unwelcome.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2024 03:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
frivolous ko, all our Liberal members would consider that a racist statement; and you should be punished.

I'll do what I can to run interference, deflect criticism as much as I can, but it won't be easy.

It would help tremendously if you could see your way clear to make a modest donation to the Biden/Harris campaign. Three figures, or four, just in case.

I'm just kidding. I doubt they would pick on a man of your advanced age. Would they?

The thing to remember about Liberals, they are mean, vindictive bastards! Look at the extensive LAW-FARE being directed at Donald Trump. That's actually a form of WARFARE, using the legal system.

When considering that stuff, you would think that somebody somewhere would raise their voice and call off the dogs! To try to bankrupt a former president with frivolous lawsuits is a very low down use of the legal system. They have already bankrupted Trump's buddy, Mike Lindell of the "My Pillow" fame.

And, if you didn't know where all of this shit is coming from, it's George Soros, I think I have his first name correct? Anyway, it was a form of genius, he simply gave money to the most radical people running for District Attorney and this is how we go Fani Willis and that one in New York that is trying to seize Mar a Lago and Trump Towers over his lawsuit where there were no victims but the clown judge still levied a 450 million dollar fine. And thee is another radical in NYC that is suing him for another frivilous lawsuit. I don't know the details on that one either but all of them are completely unjust and a complete misuse of the legal system.

So far nobody is willing to stick their neck out and put a stop to this bullshit that evrybody knows is political harassment and an attempt to bankrupt Trump. Near as I can tell, it has somewhat backfired and people see what is happening as unfair harassment. These people should be charged instead of Trump. he is gaining sympathy because all of it is a complete abuse of the legal system. They should be arrested and charged with unfair LAWFARE and put the shoe on the other foot!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ April 10, 2024, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2024 07:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I was in Wally World today wearing the 'red hat' and had this woke female sorta-thing give me the look & a sneer.
I told her "Hey, Republicans are just like Democrats .......... only smarter".
I'm not expecting a Xmas card from her. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2024 08:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a very good comment, Richard! If I ever wear my hat at other than a gun show, I will remember it!

This is The People's Republic, you know.

When my daughter is here and takes Tillie for a walk, she wears it....nobody will hit a girl.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters