The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » How are we ever going to get along with....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How are we ever going to get along with....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 08:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
THESE BASTARDS?

https://www.aol.com/trump-criticized-posting-video-image-153438078.html

Liberal Democrats are so fucked up in their thought processes, that I can't see a time when we can actually be on friendly terms?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31455 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 11:07 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I look at liberal democrats the same way I look at the mentally retarded or the developmentally disabled; Pity, compassion and hope they find a cure.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7578 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2024 06:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Compassion? You are a better man than I.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 31, 2024 12:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, at least Biden handled COVID intelligently. I'M KIDDING!

Check this out:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/03/31/bill-maher-mercilessly-drags-the-media-for-being-dead-wrong-about-covid-n2637182

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2024 08:42 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
This whole covid garbage was to me just a way to see how China could control America. And it worked. Their puppet government did what they wanted and WE the american people just fell in line. They won.
Just the other day I hear Georgia passed a law to not let any Chinese buy property or business in their state only to be called out as racist by those commie loving Dems. Does that tell you anything? I know I am preaching to a very small choir here but by just getting totally disgusted at the outright lies and on and on I do see when the wifey nice watches the news, I believe truly that the people that vote for the Dems are totally brainwashed and not as intelligent as they think they are. Maybe that's why I end up cursing like a drunken sailor at the TV whenever any dipshit lieing Dem comes on. Total insult to my intelligence, and I don't claim to be overly bright. But I can at least see the writing on the wall and if Trump doesn't get a shot at cleaning this total fucked up government back on track for the American people. WE LOSE. Say what comrade?

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2024 09:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
TEST

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters