The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » New phrase !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New phrase !!!
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2024 09:09 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Went fishing yesterday at one of the local ponds.
Cold .... Windy ..... Not much happening
As I was leaving a guy coming in asked how they were biting. My response was "SLOWER 'N JOE".
From the look he gave me, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for a Xmass card from him. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2024 09:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you just finding out that Liberals have no sense of humor? That's one notch below ZERO.

He probably got your license plate to report a subversive to the Democrat committee in Safford, or the Mormon Star Chamber.

You will be on the Neighborhood Watch Committee's agenda. I hope your taxes are paid up!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2024 11:27 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Had a guy ask same question once on how they are biting.
Told him it was a feeding frenzy for a long time.
He sorts of scratched his head and then said where are all my fish? Told him i forgot to bring a bucket along. [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2024 11:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I was there that day !!! They were biting sooooo good that I had to turn my back to the water to bait my hook.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2024 12:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee ........... I'm pretty sure that the Graham County Democrats and the Mormon Star Chamber are about 180* apart. The Mormons tend to be pretty conservative which is probably the only reason they let me live.

But, from what I'm reading about dog breeding, I wonder if the Democrats bad genetics & lifestyle could be bred out of them ?? Sadly, nobody that I know is attracted to women with hairy legs that grunt a lot. [Eek!]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2024 02:26 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure about breeding it out of them but a good hard cull wouldn't hurt.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters