The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » State of the Union

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: State of the Union
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2024 05:53 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Waiting on pins and needles, looks like he's running late, probably soiled his skivvies due to over load of whatever compound they pump him full of to make him appear lucid?
No telling what will spin off tonight, we have heard it all before, but still I'll watch. Always hopeful he will have one more good slip and fall? One can hope?

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2024 08:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno ................. When Trump was in office my truck only held $30 worth of gas. Now with Biden-enominics it holds $100.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2024 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Victor!

I tried, I really tried. But I only got less than 15 minutes into his fiery speech before I decided I had better things to do. More like 10 minutes, actually?

They must have pumped him full of something? I haven't seen him so animated in several years. Had to be deliberate. I know that there is rejuvenation stuff out there for billionaires. He must have got the full treatment.

Whatever, he's a loser and everybody knows it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2024 04:26 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was Fox News that said it would be the Spin of the Nation speech. And it was. Just another campaign speech blaming Trump, or his predecessor, and the Republicans for all his failures.
Typical!!!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2024 04:50 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Pumped up ????? ............ As in nose candy courtesy of Hunter himself perhaps ????
It would 'splain a lot [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2024 08:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's more than that ko ko. It's high tech chemicals and storing his whole blood for transfusion when the chips are down. There are secret ways to juice up a decrepit old geezer, for an hour, with vampire cocktails. It's shameless, and I would dare them to display our asshole in Chief, in his unaltered state for the world to see!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters