The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Survey ?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Survey ?????
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2024 06:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok .............. Question;
Who is dumber, Kamalala Harris or Alexandra Occasional Cortez ?????

Inquiring minds gots to know. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 07, 2024 07:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My vote is for AOC!

edit: Hey, wait! That's a trick question!

[ March 07, 2024, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2024 11:49 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No ........... Not a trick question. I think that they have an I.Q. of about 120 ..... COMBINED !!!

[Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 07, 2024 01:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YOU RASCAL! I read IQ 120 and just about choked....before I read COMBINED!

My drama today is PLUMBING! I have called 5 outfits, they all want a credit report and references, and complete forensic history, any felony convictions? (no, I just made that up)

I think these guys are confidence men, or crooks. One guy wanted an extra $80 to vacuum the accumulated water out of the kitchen sink! And they are all networked on the Internet, one "Local"guy even mentioned their area includes Canada!

It's always a relief when it's over and water goes down the fucking drain like it's supposed to! It's some kind of problem under the slab, never had a problem with any other drain, it's the furthest from the street and I don't know if it's not enough slope or a severe angle?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2024 02:22 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Find tail end of that pipe Leonard and add a Y to it then one a short piece outside the house and use as a vent. problem solved and no charge.

Edit to add; knows it all and done it all.

[ March 07, 2024, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2024 02:50 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That might be just a teensy bit of a problem on a slab foundation.
If it's roots that got into the pipe ........ big problem. You might want to put the loan officer at your bank on speed dial.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2024 05:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, all my underground waste plumbing is PVC, under the slab and never had a problem with roots, in 48 years. Besides I do have a cleanout and a vent, but this is the disposal and it gets clogged with grease, no other drain in the whole house has ever needed any service, just the kitchen sink and it's the furthest from the street. A hundred bucks solved the problem. If this happened more often than every 3-4 years, I'd probably buy the machine myself. Thanks for the help Tim!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters