The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » The citizens of this country are crazy, or stupid?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The citizens of this country are crazy, or stupid?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 01, 2024 01:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, this article, which tells us that most people despise Donald Trump and he has no chance.

This seems insane, to me?

Consider that everybody knows that Biden cannot finish a sentence. Consider his condition in five years. Consider the odds that he won't make 5 years and we get (by far) the most stupid VP ever, elevated to the presidency.

And, in spite of the previous statement, the voters still hate Trump enough that he will lose again. In spite of the positive things he did in his four years. Yes, the voters are insane and the Democrats will again cheat and make sure that a man already with dementia will be elected. Then, he will degrade, resign and we will have the most unworthy President in history; but she checks all the boxes.

This shit show is bound to shake a few flaming, radical, bomb throwing insurrectionists out of the bushes! And this bunch of assholes will deserve what they get!

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/tell-me-where-im-wrong-2024s-electoral-assumptions/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters