The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Political Predictions;

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Political Predictions;
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 30, 2023 11:09 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Whilst gazing into my crystal ball last night, which may or may not have been a half empty bottle of Fireball I came up with some predictions.

(1) Trump and DeSantis will continue the circular firing squad to the good of neither themselves or the Republican Party.

(2) A 'deal' will be made and DeSantis gets the nomination and Trump gets a pre-trial pardon.

(3) Tim Scott gets the nomination for V.P.

(4) The Dems lock Biden in the basement and Harris in the storeroom.

(5) The Dems nominate RFK Jr. to lead the presidential ticket.

(6) And lastly and sadly, in a tight race the Independents give Kennedy the win.

We'll see what happens ................

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2023 01:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can see that....if all your variables fall into place.

Truly, I JUST DON'T KNOW?

I don't have a clear picture, either side? In fact, at this stage, I'm drawing a total blank!

I think the Democrat Braintrust would be nincompoops to nominate Biden!

I think the Democrat Braintrust would be nincompoops to nominate Kamala Harris!

I can't imagine the Republican Party nominating Donald Trump?

There's not a clear picture? It's a friggin' mess!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I'm not real big on Scott, just doesn't fit?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2023 02:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I like Scott; A lot of energy and the NRA likes him too.

Yes, many variables. One will be which side has the most 'disgusted with the whole mess' voters who don't go to the polls in Nov.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2023 04:38 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
It's not who, or how many voters cast a ballot..... it's who counts those ballots.
If the last election didn't demonstrate that to the American people, I don't know what to say?
Does anyone truly believe joe fucking biden got 81 million votes, good gawd, were so fuck.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2023 07:08 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think RFK jr. will win the Democratic nomination. There's an underlying fear that he may expose the skeletons in the closet about his father and uncles assassination.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2023 07:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Or ........... He may threaten to expose them if he DOESN'T get the nomination.
Gonna get interesting.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2023 10:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Drama about the Kennedy's. Too much, too long!

Truthfully, Kennedy personally fucked over me in 1962. We had that bullshit over the Berlin wall and 6-8 months later, there I was again, fucking incognito at a secret base in Florida, isolated from my family for 6 months while everybody was digging bomb shelters. We had every right to think that we were jumping on Cuba any day. The entire 82nd Airborne was loaded and ready, I don't even remember anymore if it was 24 C-124's, but that's a good guess.

Believe me, it was a mess and I was afraid they wouldn't let me out, but I got my separation on July 28, 1963. Of course, someone took him out a year later and truthfully, I never shed a tear, never have since, either.

It's all still classified. Someone should write a book, one day about what really happened. Russian frogmen reccanordering(sp) the base to see if we really meant it; leave them alone so they could report actual status of forces.

Every once in a while I get pissed off all over again, I don't even know what happened to my last will and testament but I signed one. In one respect, pretty cushy duty. In another we were censored and incognito, so.

End of rant
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2023 03:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That was a different Kennedy, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

A co-slacker that I work with posed an interesting hypothetical; RFK Jr. (who is more conservative than a number of our RINO's) dumps the Dems and runs as Trump's V.P. [Eek!] [Eek!]
Four short years as V.P. under Trump and he runs on top of the ticket.
The Republicans are happy, the Independents are happy and the Dems are fuked. I don't see a downside.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 05, 2023 10:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
DREAMER!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2023 01:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I have a dream;
It involves nudity, Catherine Zeta Jones, a Mister Twister game and a bottle of baby oil. [Eek!]

If you're gonna dream ........ Dream big !!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2023 02:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I hear ya! I wouldn't mind giving Melania Trump a ride.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters