The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » When Obama was signing all those....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When Obama was signing all those....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2018 09:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....Executive Orders, Nobody cared! IMPEACH ? You would get better odds on impeaching Jesus Christ!

Now, the economy is humming, the stock market is way up, unemployment is way down and Trump is keeping his campaign promises. Therefore, if the Slimy Democrats regain the House, they will impeach Trump, of course!

However, of course. They are wasting their time because the only possible Republican vote in the Senate might be Ran Paul.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/liberal-commentator-bill-press-if-democrats-take-the-house-in-2018-their-first-order-of-business-will-be-to-impeach-trump

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2018 02:19 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday this would have pissed me off. Today I'm pissed because Trump signed the damn spending bill. I was really hoping he would send that 2200 page albatross back with a veto stamp on the cover page. I'm looking for but not finding anything that tells me which Rhinos voted for this ugly budget buster. I sure wish the tea party would start up again.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 03:03 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If you watched POTUS explain why he signed that otherwise bacon loaded spending bill, he mentioned "funding military" and "national security", or to that effect...

Simply put, our kick azz President just secured enough funding for the ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS (military 😬) to BUILD THE WALL (security)...

Pretty sure the the establishment phonies didn't see this coming!!! Watch how this pans out...

Trust our President, he's on our side!

[ March 24, 2018, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 08:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, come to think about it, you could very well be right?

There is a stretch of border along southern Arizona and there is a bronze monument with a dedication to a soldier, I believe he was a like a Cat D9 operator, or something? Anyway, he was killed while improving the previous "road" along the border. And, he was a member of the Army Corps of Engineers, I "think"? It's been a while since I've seen it, but we used to "drive" that road before, as bad a jeep trail as any you have seen, and after the rebuild, which makes it at least passible at night, even.

My point is, there is quite a bit of history for using the Corps of Engineers for building a lot of stuff. That's not a bad idea, at all.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 11:10 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope your right Fred. I am concerned that nobody read it. Hell there could be a part that says president trump will resign at the end of the month, fire Pence and pick Shumer for VP before he resigns. I wouldn't put it past those criminals. However I thought I heard on one of the news programs that this bill restricts any building and only allows some fence mending.

I still can't believe how stupid i believe his is for signing this pork filled garbage.

Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel,Shumer, and Pelosi just bitch slapped ole super genius art of the steal Trump.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 11:12 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Again his bitch and major conserns were DACA. I am sick of them putting illegals above US citizens.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 05:54 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
He spoke on DACA to remind those recipients how the demotards friggin' abandoned them, when they had a
golden opportunity to negotiate a 'free pass' for all of 'em.

Yet another strategic move. This one to marginalize demos' favorability rating amongst Latinos, legal or otherwise. DACA recipients are young of age, and won't soon forget being 'alienated' by their 'party', to use the term once over...

JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2018 06:54 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Fred may be correct, President Trump's letter to Congress:

ECONOMY
NATIONAL SECURITY
BUDGET
IMMIGRATION
THE OPIOID CRISIS
STATEMENTS & RELEASES

Text of a Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate
Ref: BUDGET & SPENDING

Issued on: March 23, 2018

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

In accordance with section 7058(d) of division K of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 (H.R. 1625; the “Act”),

I hereby designate as an emergency requirement all funding so designated by the Congress in the Act pursuant to section 251(b)(2)(A) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985, for the accounts referenced in section 7058(d).

The details of this action are set forth in the enclosed memorandum from the Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

Not sure but I think what this means is that they can't spend all the money that was appropriated. I'm sure someone here who is a helluva lot smarter than me can figure it out. But I think the President just gave the Congress the finger. I'll try to find the enclosure to the letter.

[ March 25, 2018, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: JP ]

Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2018 11:32 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is what these dudes think. Notice the Q above the MAGA ?
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/870erm/building_the_wall_through_our_military_for/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2018 01:22 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink] [Smile]

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters