The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » You sorry bastards

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You sorry bastards
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2016 05:24 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I see your beloved state is going to pass SWEEPING?? new gun laws right in front of your eyes and make every honest citizen a criminal. Way to go California and your incredibly
ignorant and stupid politicians. I thought they had to swear an oath to defend the laws and CONSTITUTION. I know I did and I am only a town council member.I think a few of you with balls will be trying to get those liberal commie bastards impeached or tried for treason.So sad to see a once great state totally go into the shitter. But like a TV ad said that people think californians have their heads in the air. NOPE its stuck up their asses where all they see is brown and smell shit. Way to go you elected commie MFERS.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 638 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2016 03:24 AM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
I moved away from that god forsaken state. I hate California with a passion. For example, I was really sad to hear they had rains this year. I was kinda hoping the drought would go on forever.

Anyways, the state got ruined by the illegals and the six million that were given amnesty by Reagan. If you want to run for public office in California it helps if you have a Spanish surname. The latinos vote democrat en block. They see Republicans as white guys and they don't like white guys.

My daughter's school was majority illegals - she was one of only a handful of white kids in her school. When she came home flashing gangbanger hand signs and started talking Spanish slang I knew it was time to leave. I went to a parent teacher's conference and was amazed at how many parents were gangbangers with tatoos all over their necks, arms, and who knows where else. Yea, these are the drug dealing gangbanger scum illegals - can't stand the motherfuckers.

Maybe Trump can save California by sending all the illegals back - I don't know - but otherwise that state is history. They may as well cede to Mexico.

[ May 20, 2016, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2016 05:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's about the size of it

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31468 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters