The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Thinking out loud ......... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Thinking out loud .........
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 10, 2016 03:16 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully, the conservatives will get it together and support the Republican nominee who would seem to be Trump.
But............
Will the Dems who support that goofy commie Bernie also get behind their nominee and vote for the evil Hildabeast or will they just sit this one out???

Interesting times.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 10, 2016 04:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
koko, think about it. This country has twice elected a fucking idiot with zero talent for running the country.

ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE, AMIGO !

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 12, 2016 02:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
True & true, muy patron.
But .......... o bama had the rock star persona that brought voters out.
The Hildabeast .......... not so much.
What I'm seeing is voters (both parties) who don't like their candidate but are voting AGAINST the other one that they like even less. Nothing new, just more of it this go around.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 04:53 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Kind of like having to pick between Ebola and Aids, Which one do you want?

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 05:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that's like my father. He had a serious blood disease and cancer and our small family was kept busy every 55 days donating blood for his transfusions, usually 2-3 units a month. So the reason there was so much pressure on us to donate regularly was because my dad was scared to death of acquiring AIDS from blood donated by strangers.

The whole time, we all gladly participated while wondering why he was so afraid of AIDS when he had at least as serious condition already. To my mind, getting AIDS was the least of his worries....especially since we all know who gets AIDS and how they get it. But, that's another thing. To make "them" feel good about themselves, the whole population becomes scared to death that they will acquire AIDS from normal heterosexual activity.

That's the problem with the Left. Like right now, Obama is worried about transexuals gaining access to little girls restrooms instead of Iran developing nuclear weapons. The son of a bitch aught to be arrested.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 07:44 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah ^
http://www.ktvb.com/news/education/schools-must-allow-transgender-bathrooms-department-of-education-says/188283576

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 02:33 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
with all the seriously fucked up shit happening in our world, this is the garbage that gets airtime?

Makes it really friggin' difficult not to think these types of "non-issues" are thrust into the spotlight just to divert attention away from actually making our world a better place...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 02:42 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
............or to divert our attention away from those who are succeeding at lowering our country to the lowest common denominator.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2016 05:12 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, like the Bruce Jenner Deal. Didn't ESPN give that dipshit some kind of award ? WTF ?
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 06:56 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I think he won some ESPN courage award, over a guy that was a double amputee (both legs) that ran a marathon. I seriously can't believe the direction this country has gone in just the last few years. Shameful
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 08:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and as proof that he's deranged, (as if we needed more) he is rethinking his conversion. Then, I just heard that whatever they are called? Trans? there is a 41% suicide attempt rate. What does that tell you?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 11:49 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
He's rethinking really ? wife said she watched something about him putting on make up with his daughters.

I refuse to watch that shit.

I hate to even lower myself to talk about this shit. But, it's real & pisses me off. All we can do is educate our kids-grandkids ect. This shit ain't right, try to set examples and be positive, about what's right about being a man and woman.

I need to go spray my pasture & relax [Smile]

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 12:21 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
A question for the group. To the best of my recollection, I have only been aware of a single young man in my youth, that I thought was "odd", meaning at the time, I couldn't articulate it, but I presume he might have been homosexual.
I don't know that, for I never saw him past junior high school age? He was the only boy I ever knew that had a note to keep him from dressing out for PE, and keep him from having to shower with the rest of us. He didn't act effeminate, just an odd kid.
Other than that, all through my younger years, at least thru high school and even first year or so of working at age 19, I never knew a single individual who was homosexual or cross dresser or who "identified" with the opposite sex.
I hear the number, or percent of population wishing to become another sex is between .1-.3 percent, how in the hell is this issue at the forefront of every news piece and on peoples mind if it only represents .3% of the gawd damned population.
My buddies and I grew up always using the term "queer", "faggot" etc, but we never really knew what one was, never laid eyes on one or knew any kids in school how were or displayed that they were?
Just curious if most of the guys here had similar experience growing up, or was it simply because I grew up in rural surroundings?

Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 04:30 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Back in the 70's when I went to high school, guys didn't come out of the closet. They probably would have got there asses kicked. As most of you know, that is just how it was then. I had a 36 year High school reunion a while back. Talked to a few guys and gays who are gay/lesbian. Some were no surprise, kind of like finding out Liberace was gay. Some did surprise me. None are cross dressers or trans, as far as I know. I really didn't GAF either way.

Seems the media is forcing this liberal crap down our throats. Seems every show has a biracial couple, or gay people in it.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 06:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No, Vic. I don't think you didn't see any faggots more or less because you lived in a rural area. We had girlle boys, a few here and there and they usually caught hell, we never cut them any slack. And, they didn't have anybody to complain to.

Here's the thing on the .3 or whatever it is, or was? I really believe that the climate in California doesn't breed queers, but I do believe they gravitate out here from Arizona and Idaho and all over the states because they watch TV and consider San Francisco and Hollywood as the Promised Land. They aren't necessarily born here.

Right now, there are many impressional kids that are told, and actually encouraged to explore "alternate lifestyles". It's sick, and things like this Trans? bullshit promoted by Obama just magnifies and confuses kids that already have to grow up without a solid set of family values, or they listen to the propaganda that it's ok to dress like a girl. I thought it was just as well if they kept the "don't ask, don't tell" in the military. Now, the GayLesbo crowd is so "militant" about their lifestyles that the whole "boy/girl" situation is in serious jeopardy.

You guys know that, in college these days, you can't even hit on a girl without getting expelled, or prosecuted. This society is seriously fucked up and getting worse every day.

And, that ignorant cocksucker, Obama is making it worse. Somebody really should shoot that motherfucker. I mean, I don't really mean it, God forbid, but it would be for the best. But I'd hate to see it, and I wouldn't encourage anyone to resort to violence, but, you know. That DICKWEED would have it coming, but I wouldn't like to see it, no way. I mean, it would be tragic and sure, I might piss on his grave, but it would be a damned shame, you know? Repeat, I'd hate to see it and for sure, I'd never consider such a thing. Never. No way. But, would he be missed? Not by me, he wouldn't. I hope nobody takes him out, even though he might richly deserve it. The last thing we need is a National Holiday on his birthday, so don't even think about it, people!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2016 08:46 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Vic,

Same here. I grew up in a rural area and we had an average of about 50 kids in each grade when I was in high school. Everybody knew which girls put out, who was getting laid, who smoked pot, etc.. but I don't know of a single person close to my age, that I went to high school with, that was bonafide gay.

My younger brother had a kid in his grade who pegged out everyone's gay meter. Which turned out to be correct. The kid moved to Seattle last I knew.

A person being gay doesn't really make a damn bit of difference to me, but you'd think from the way the media portrays it, 10% or more of the population is gay.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2016 07:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What someone does when they have a reasonable expectation of privacy I couldn't care less about.
However ..........
Isn't the whole purpose of `school` to provide an education and not some whacked-out social experiment ????

Gawd help us if the Hildabeast is allowed to appoint a couple of Supreme Court judges.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2016 08:10 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed, Koko. Here's my deal I don't like the gay stuff going on. But, I'll give them credit I guess ?

They are what they are. I had two lesbians living behind me in my old house for years. They minded their business. I minded mine, we had no issues.

This transgender shit, that's being pushed upon us is a whole 'nother animal. You don't know what sex you are, really ? What in the hell is up with that ?

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2016 10:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's really simple. Liberals hate America. Obama has done so much damage, it's pathetic. These ignorant people that voted for Hope and Change have a lot to answer for. He's an evil son of a bitch. Not just a word, he is actually evil incarnate.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2016 01:15 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
I read a little blurb in todays newspaper where in some schools the number of kids coming out as bisexual, transgender, etc... is actually causing some kids to accuse others of not being gay, bi, whatever.

I guess it's the hip thing now to not be straight?

Good grief....

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2016 03:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The kids are being GROOMED. While we stand around and let it happen. It's the arrogant, egotistical, opinionated, rude and sarcastic! , you call it. They are indoctrinating the entire friggin' population in terms of political correctness.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2016 04:43 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
When I went to high school in San Leandro, CA there were two guys who came out of the closet in my senior year. Fortunately I was living and going to school in Taiwan at the time. A friend told me about via mail.

When I worked at Metropolitan State Hospital in Norwalk, CA there were several flamboyant queers. They liked to be called queers, BTW. Hard to stomach. In San Fransicko they're everywhere whether you can tell or not.

In any other school not in California I never knew of one and I went to 17 different schools because my old man was in the Navy and we moved around a lot.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2016 03:38 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely an epidemic that is destroying our Country.
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2016 07:43 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew a few gay people growing up, girls and boys. It wasn't exactly safe to "come out" back then, I'm sure there were a lot more than I knew. I definitely know lots of gay people now.

They've always been there. Just too scared to let the world know, most of the time I think. Used to be that way, I should say. They aren't afraid anymore...

I just don't give a shit, one way or another. It's not any of my business and damn sure shouldn't be any of the gov't business.

But, I think it is way more common than you guys seem to believe. Kid next door is gay. One of my daughters best friends is gay. About 1/4 of the people at my work are gay.

The trans thing, totally different. But also not so uncommon. Took my daughter for a smoothie last week. Nice polite teenage boy took our order and served the smoothies. I'd have never guessed, never known in a million years. But, when we leave, my daughter tells me that guy used to be a girl. Goes to her school. Apparently been using the boys bathroom for a year now. No big deal.

Doesn't matter what any of us think anyway. The world has moved on. My kids generation, as much as I don't care, they care even less and can't even imagine caring.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2016 08:26 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
And as far as the political crap...

That's all it is. Election cycle pandering. And well played. If I'm upset about anything in regards to it, it's how well the liberals have coopted what started as conservatives doing some election cycle pandering of their own.

Of course, I'm sure both sides view it as convenient to have such clearly delineated sides to fire up the troops. But the liberals are getting a lot more milage out of it.

But, it's ALL bullshit. All of it. Not a sincere "moral" or "ethical" or "values" based bone in any of the bodies responsible. Just plain old politics. Same old, same old.

Here's "the thing", though, from my view. The "LGT community", no matter what you may personally think about their motives, behaviors lifestyle or anything else - you can't ignore how politically active and effective they are. They have a stunning track record of success in moving their agenda. Sure, the media helps, a lot. Tough shit. That's reality and if the conservatives can't do any better than whine about it they'll keep getting their teeth kicked in on it. Stupid fucks...

So, the Dems, wisely, seize a golden opportunity served up soft ball style by the NC legislature. Energize the LGT troops and their many minions for the election. Slam Dunk Stupid Obvious Play. No politician in his right mind would have passed it up.

Seriously. Nothing to see here. Except one side getting bitch slapped by the other. Be nice to see it go the other way once in awhile though.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters