The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Interesting poll

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting poll
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2010 02:43 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to post this msnbc poll regarding sb 1070 Ariznas new law but was unable to get it to here.The interesing part was it was one question.do you think az law is a good idea
95.5 % yes 4% no. Dont think think thats what msnbc was lookin for [Big Grin]

[ July 08, 2010, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2010 04:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Take heart, Paul & be of good cheer; Obama cannot win this one. [Smile]

If he beats us in court the entire responsibility for the border problem is dumped squarely back in his lap.............and the Feds couldn't handle it in the first place. [Eek!]

If he loses in court, then he really looks bad 'cause we have to do his job for him while he golfs to take his mind off of the oil spill. [Eek!]

So...........When your enemy is doing something stupid; don't get in his way!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2010 05:13 AM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, I am one of those 95%. My brother, who lives in Jacksonville, FL sent the poll to me. I, of course, sent it to friends across the country. It's amazing to me that, once again, the citizens are speaking and this administration is ignoring us.

Upon signing sb 1070, Jan Brewer ensured her re-election as Governor of Arizona. I, as well as others I know, were leaning towards another candidate until she signed the bill. So, she or someone in her campaign were really smart.

[ July 09, 2010, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: bucksnort ]

--------------------
"There are lion chasers, lion catchers, and lying SOB's."

"Warriors of El Gato - The Lion"

Posts: 368 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2010 10:36 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't understand how any politician can look at these numbers (and I have to believe they do), and still say "No, we're going to fight this thing".

Unless of course they have such an ego they think they can fix it themselves and be a hero. Other than that, I don't understand the logic...

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2010 08:37 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, most of them are so drunk with their self-perception of power that they've completely lost touch with the concept of "government of the people, by the people, and for the people." That is, until November. If they cannot read thse numbers, we'll certainly give them some they won't be able to help but to read.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters