The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Charlie Danials Hit the Nail on the Head

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Charlie Danials Hit the Nail on the Head
Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted May 04, 2010 09:25 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
He could have written this last week, but it was actually written in 2006. I guess some things never change...

I don’t know how everybody else feels about it, but to me I think Hispanic people in this country, legally or illegally, made a huge public relations mistake with their recent demonstrations.

I don’t blame anybody in the world for wanting to come to the United States of America, as it is a truly wonderful place. But when the first thing you do when you set foot on American soil is illegal it is flat out wrong and I don’t care how many lala land left heads come out of the woodwork and start trying to give me sensitivity lessons.

I don’t need sensitivity lessons, in fact I don’t have anything against Mexicans, I just have something against criminals and anybody who comes into this country illegally is a criminal and if you don’t believe it try coming into America from a foreign country without a passport and see how far you get.

What disturbs me about the demonstrations is that it’s tantamount to saying, “I am going to come into your country even if it means breaking your laws and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

It’s an “in your face” action and speaking just for me I don’t like it one little bit and if there were a half dozen pairs of gonads in Washington bigger than English peas it wouldn’t be happening.

Where are you, you bunch of lilly livered, pantywaist, forked tongued, sorry excuses for defenders of The Constitution? Have you been drinking the water out of the Potomac again?

And even if you pass a bill on immigration it will probably be so pork laden and watered down that it won’t mean anything anyway. Besides, what good is another law going to do when you won’t enforce the ones on the books now?

And what ever happened to the polls guys? I thought you folks were the quintessential finger wetters. Well you sure ain’t paying any attention to the polls this time because somewhere around eighty percent of Americans want something done about this mess, and mess it is and getting bigger everyday.

This is no longer a problem, it is a dilemma and headed for being a tragedy. Do you honestly think that what happened in France with the Muslims can’t happen here when the businesses who hire these people finally run out of jobs and a few million disillusioned Hispanics take to the streets?

If you, Mr. President, Congressmen and Senators, knuckle under on this and refuse to do something meaningful it means that you care nothing for the kind of country your children and grandchildren will inherit.

But I guess that doesn’t matter as long as you get re-elected.

Shame on you.

Pray for our troops.

What do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 05, 2010 08:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And Gawd Bless Charlie Daniels, too.

Sadly though, Mexico has three problems, that until they are addressed & resolved will continue to keep that country a 'Third World' country at best. The problems are;

A corrupt government (at all levels).

A church that promotes unrestricted breeding of the peons.

An underworld of drug cartels.

If the Mexican people would ever rise up and take their country back, people would be sneaking INTO Mexico.

..............No, wait; they can't rise up.....they got no guns. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 05, 2010 04:28 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko, You are right on. If Mexico would get its act together, they could have a great country to live it. They have lots of oil and natural gas. They have lots of other raw materials. The also have lots of nice beaches you can ride your quad on. What they need is a full blown revolution to throw the bums out and start all over. I know a hispanic teacher that was really pissed off at Pres Clinton for giving the Mexican government a huge loan. In his own words he said this loan will simply put off the day the Mexican people finally get fed up enought to rise up and revolt against the corrupt head idiots in charge. I guess some would call Rudy a racist.

[ May 05, 2010, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters