The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Lyin' King

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lyin' King
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 11:02 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
I was certain that Obama was King of the liers, but then I listened to Bill Clinton's speech at the Democrap Convention. Old Bill is still the King of all Lier's. I guess he isn't as smart as I once thought. The big dummy is going down with the rest of us if Bam-Bam gets re-elected.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Possumal
HONORARY CALLS FORUM MODERATOR edit: AND TOKEN LIBERAL
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 12:27 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, since I didn't get to see the speech in question, could you give some examples of what Slick Willy lied about?

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Posts: 781 | From: Nicholasville, Ky. | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 03:16 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Possom, that sounds like a loaded question to me. I know that you like to hunt, and I know that you have Grandchildren to worry about, so I won't pass judgment right now.

Not being a spin Doctor, there is no way that I can explain everything Clinton said. Basically what he did was spin things around to make things look good for Obama and bad for Romney-Ryan. I don't believe there is any special money box in existence that is clearly marked "medicare", Social Security, Medicaid, or Obama care. For that reason, there is no way to prove that Obama gutted Medicare by stealing 716 billion dollars from that fund for purpose of funding Obama care. I know that he found a whole lot of money somewhere (tax payer's money" in order to get Obama care off to an expensive start. Anyway, Bill Clinton referred to that money as a "SAVINGS". Then he went on to say that the 716 Billion dollar figure was the exact same amount that was in the Romney-Ryan plan. In his clever little way, he spun things around to make it appear to the dim witted that it was Romney who was gutting Medicare, NOT Obama..You can find more of his spin Doctor baloney by doing a Google search of "Bill Clinton at the DNC.

--------------------

Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 03:50 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Savings" is the same word Carter used in 77-78 when he looted 250 BILLION $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$. from Medicare to cover the welfare deficit. He (Carter) even promised to pay it back, but that didn't happen.
Did Slick mention what the definition of IS, IS?

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 03:53 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
He did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski... BUT theirs is the party for women.

Sandra Flook was a DNC speaker whining about free birth control... BUT theirs is the party for women.

They touted Ted Kennedy... BUT theirs is the party for women.

He's a smooth talker and I can
not figure out why women think he's such a dandy.

Clinton said that the past administration destroyed the economy but faied to mention that the Democratic House and Democratic Senate were the ones in charge during the collapse.

Said that healthcare costs have only risen 4% during the last two years.... REALLY? Then I wish Buckwheat would explain why my premiums have doubled.

I only watched a few minutes of the speech and had to leave the room but YES!!! No doubt he told some whoppers.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 04:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, in answer to the question; I remember that we always used to say, How do you know when Slick Willy is lying? When his lips move.

Good hunting. Lima Bravo

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 06:32 PM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay, This is one woman who wouldn't give Bill the time of day. I've never liked him and always thought he was a true slime ball. How or why Hillery has put up with him for so long is beyond me. Of course, as Secretary of State she's always out of the country and doesn't have to look at him much less share living quarters. I did see on Fox & Friends this morning a clip of her smiling and watching Billy, via internet, give his speech.

--------------------
"There are lion chasers, lion catchers, and lying SOB's."

"Warriors of El Gato - The Lion"

Posts: 368 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 07:44 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Willie has only one reason to see the Bamster get re-elected, If he does, he's a no-go due to term limits in four years which opens the door for Hitlery to hit the ground running. If Romney gets the nod, she has the very real threat of going nose to nose with a GOP President seeking his second term that turned the country around which means her ol' ass will be an also ran as well. '16 is it for her and Bill likes the perks of being First Ho.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 07:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm watching dickweed give his speech and between throwing , gagging, and rolling my eyes, this asshole should burn in Hell. Nothing BUT LIES COMING OUT OF HIS FUCKING MOUTH.

But, look at the rapt attention. These people are on drugs! That Koolaid must be grape because it sure is working the magic.

But guess what? I do not think he has a chance. He's toast.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 08:44 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you mean Leonard. I have begun to believe that all Democraps are either liers, dim wits or both.

--------------------

Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2012 09:25 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, I didn't mean it as a loaded question, but obviously a lot of the posters have some loaded answers (lol).

What about Independents? Are we all liars and fools and dimwitted?

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2012 05:30 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing wrong with most Independents Al. Just the liberal or queer one's. [Wink]

--------------------

Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2012 06:56 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I wasn't a queer last time I checked, and I damn sure am not an extreme left wing liberal, but I'm not an extreme right wing conservative either. Whatever it is that I am is moderate. Nobody from either side is going to piss in my ear and convince me it is raining.

I don't live and die by what Fox News puts out, what MSNBC puts out, or even what CNN puts out. I do put a lot of stock in what the non partisan Government Accounting Office puts out, especially if it is backed up by independent statistical experts. I'll put what they say ahead of what the Spin Doctors from either side say.

In my opinion, that is good policy for anyone to practice. Another good read is "Gardens of Democracy" by Nick Hanauer, a billionaire venture capitalist. He explains in layman terms how jobs are actually created and by whom. "The truth shall set you free" applies here for all mixed up people who don't know what to believe about trickle down economics and such.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bofire
READ MY LIPS!
Member # 221

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2012 10:04 AM      Profile for Bofire   Author's Homepage   Email Bofire         Edit/Delete Post 
If G.W Bush ruined the economy and Obama is stuck with trying to fix it does that mean Clintons good economy was GHW Bush's fault?
Carl

Posts: 322 | From: Wild West | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2012 10:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
HERE'S BASIC POLITICS 101:

NEVER VOTE FOR ANY PARTY THAT WANTS TO IMPOSE "COMMON SENSE" GUN CONTROL.

This is a conviction that has worked for me since I first voted for Barry Goldwater. All the other shit falls in line behind a candidate that believes in the Second Amendment. Trust the Second Amendment, it will point you toward the candidate you can trust with your freedom.

And, go ahead and consider yourself "independent" while voting for the candidate that supports the Second Amendment, and guess what? Look back and you will never have voted for a friggin' Welfare Democrat, so quit kidding yourself. I might give Libertarians a pass but Independents that vote for the man are making a huge mistake to vote for ANY DEMOCRAT. They are not your friend.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2012 10:35 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Independents that vote for the man are making a huge mistake to vote for ANY DEMOCRAT. They are not your friend."
-------------------------------
THAT is what I now believe also. I didn't really believe it until the anti American named Obama came along, and I have watched the dreamy eyed followers drink his poison Kool aide.

--------------------

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2012 05:29 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9HbPL9CfuVc/SuIXSEzwU4I/AAAAAAAAA3c/nWLMlNksOBY/s400/download.htm

--------------------

Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2012 03:46 AM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Mighty fine attempt at the old bait and switch game, fellers, but it ain't gonna work on this ancient marsupial. I wouldn't get into a political "Discussion" on this forum for a one year long, expenses paid coyote hunting trip in spots of my choice, i.e. Montana. As always, believe who and what you choose, but I ain't playing that game. Voting is a precious privilege and right, and I don't share that stuff any more than I would share my wife.

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2012 06:21 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Al, you do have the right to vote for whoever you choose, but this time around every voter needs to vote for the Republican. Why? If the Democrat wins, America is doomed. Voting for a third party candidate is a vote thrown away.

--------------------

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2012 06:37 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2012 08:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, Al. I respect your choice.

My observation is that among sportsmen, in general, Conservatives outnumber Democrats by a factor of 99 to 1.

Grape Koolaid, YUM!

(just kidding)

Good hunting. Lima Bravo

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2012 10:00 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, point is you or nobody else knows my choice that I have a right to. I'm not worried about home made statistics either. Couldn't care less how others vote as it is their business. It wouldn't affect friendship I have with them if they vote for somebody other than my choice. I do respect your respect for my choice, whomever that turns out to be.

We're too busy killing coyotes, crows, and doves up here in Kaintucky to worry about much else. I haven't seen a t.v. show of any kind in over 6 weeks since going to work at Bud's Gun Warehouse & Shooting Range. Petal to the metal every day, leaving excess weight behind. Down from 226 to 207 and hopefully more to come. Feel so much better as far as conditioning for hunting.

Good hunting at ya!

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 09, 2012 03:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here ya go, Al:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrAv6mfzic&feature=player_embedded

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Possumal
Member # 823

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2012 09:26 PM      Profile for Possumal   Author's Homepage   Email Possumal         Edit/Delete Post 
I like Merle Haggard myself. [Wink] Like Bob Seger a lot too. [Cool]

--------------------
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2012 09:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing to worry about: President Obama is still calling for stricter gun control laws and a national ban on semi-automatic firearms in his 2012 party platform. None of which would prevent criminals from obtaining guns. All of which would disarm law-abiding Americans.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters