The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A good example of why we need tort reforem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A good example of why we need tort reforem
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 06:34 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
We have all known about the damage tylenol can cause to our liver for decades if not taken properly. Now these money grubbing ambulance chasers are trying to cash in because people are stupid and don't read and/or follow the directions.

This is just one example I could google up. There is another commercial that runs every morning nationally on Fox News.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sNmXBO5oBI

No wonder American medicine is the most expensive in the world when we have to pay the idiots that sue at the drop of the hat.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 11:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ibuprofen is just as bad. Celibrex is just as bad. <sigh>

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 02:08 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Every drug should be considered poisonous, because all drugs are poisonous at levels above and beyond those for which testing has proven safe, whether that's a specific dose, or taken long term over a protracted period of time. Drugs, in the literal sense, are formulated to impact your body without killing you first. The right amount = intended results. Too much = RIP. Pretty simple.

At the same time, everything you put in your mouth is processed through your body and its systems metabolically resulting in metabolic compounds which are either toxic at the time or cummulatively. Many (most) drugs are ingested as one medical compound, then after being digested, recombine molecularly to form other different compounds, one of which is the chemical that leads to the desired effect of the drug.

Most people don't realize that you can easily kill someone by just forcing them to drink extraordinary amounts of plain old tap water. It's called water intoxication and at the amounts required to cause WI, water is, itself, toxic. You can kill somebody doing this. For shits and giggles, look up vaginal insufflation. EMS training teaches you all kinds of ways to hurt and maim. lol

Follow the label directions on anything you put in your mouth, under your tongue or up your ass and you should be fine. If you're too damned stupid to do that, then maybe it's better off that your DNA hits a dead end. That lawyer is about as smarmy a POS as I've ever seen. Fishing for dumbasses.

[ April 06, 2012, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 07:17 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Leonard. I just took 600mg of Ibuprofen for my back.

--------------------

Bofire
READ MY LIPS!
Member # 221

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 07:28 PM      Profile for Bofire   Author's Homepage   Email Bofire         Edit/Delete Post 
We are so used to putting drugs in our bodies, in many forms, and not thinking about the reaction very much. The reason the drugs "work" is they change what our natural state is ????? Why is that a surprise? I am 60, every single person I know on High blood pressure meds has problems, maybe worse than the condition the meds were supposed to treat!!??
I take nuthin but an occasional aspirin, and/or a cold beer.
Carl

Posts: 322 | From: Wild West | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 07:55 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog: vaginal insufflation has caused a lot of deaths for something that stinks like snake oil. Who in the hell would even try putting ozone into ones body thru the vagina? How weird.

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 08:09 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
cdog: looking thru vaginal insufflation, I also found rectal insufflation. OMG who in the hell thinks this stuff up and who is dumb enough to be the first one to try it? Surely this was initiated by the Onion News Network and some stoner thought it was for real and tried it and actually liked it. LMAO. Or maybe did it come from one of the Jack Ass movies? Almost as weird as queer gere and the gerbil story. Who was the first one on their block to try that one. To tell you the truth, I really don't even want to know that answer. I've learned some strange things today.

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 08:27 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I was suprised when Pop-Rocks candy came back out on the market. You guys don't even want to know what the gay/lesbo crowd was doing with them. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2012 10:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a niece that was into enemas, stark naked strapped in some modified dental chair. That's all I got for ya, but it didn't change my opinion of her very much. No, I don't know how it worked or what it was supposed to do.

Good hunting. LB

edit: she was a tramp when she was 14 and still is, pushing 50.

[ April 06, 2012, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2012 04:19 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Is she married?
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2012 10:10 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Was she a brunette, about 5'7", used to hang out around S. Tacoma Way & 84th?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2012 11:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Susan was 14 when she and a girlfriend stole her step dad's beer and her mom's station wagon and packed a couple sleeping bags with the intent of picking up a couple of pimply faced boys and fucking their brains out up in the mountains. I guess it might have been the combo of pills and beer but she racked that vehicle up in somebody's front yard, totaled it and caused thousands of dollars in damage to the yard...and had not picked up the boys, yet.

Made a ward of the state, she steadily progressed down to the 5th level, which is where you are forced to shit on the floor of your cell.

She had a trust from a dog bite when she was about 7 and she could get the money when she turned 18, but her parents had that money earmarked for her care by the state so that they didn't have to pay it themselves.

She was released on her birthday and immediately went to the bank and beat the state of Kalifornia to the fund $$. Boy, did that piss me off, I never knew government workers were so incompetent? [Eek!] [Eek!]

A few years ago, she was arrested for stealing a boat and lost her broker's license.

But, you guys are in luck! She is not very choosy at all and I would guess just about anybody could score an "Evening in Paradise" with a good looking blonde. And, she is good looking, but a complete tramp. I am certain she would do a whole football team, probably has, already?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters